I Can't Hide It Anymore

I Keep My Promise

Yoseob POV

I walk back to my class when someone tapped me at my shoulder softly. I turn around and I meet with Lee Joon. He's a kingka in this school. I don't know why he can be a kingka in this school. I hate him. He always follow me around just for ask me to be his boyfriend. I always reject him. But he doesn't give up easily. He's really stubborn person.

"Hey Seobie. Where you want to go?" he ask with that stupid grin on his face.

"To my class. Why? You want to ask me to be your boyfriend again? I ask him with my poker face.

"Whoa. How could you know?" He ask me with suprised face

"Well. Because you always ask me that if we meet." I said to him and continue walk to my class. He follow me. Aish. Why this guy can't leave me alone?

"So. Whay do you think?" he smile to me.

"No, i don't want."

"Oh. Come on. Why you always refuse my confession?" he whine to me. "You know, you're a lucky person. Many people outhere want to be my boyfriend/girlfriend." he said.

"I know, but I don't want." I said again with my poker face.

With that answer he seem pissed off and pinned me against the wall. 

"WHY? Because your boyfriend who never comeback again? HUH?" he shouted to me and his grip tightened on my wrist. 

"Ow.. IT's hurt. Let me go." I struggled and try to let go of my wrist from his grip. 

He smirked "No. Until you say yes to me." Suddenly he kiss me on the lips. He my lower lips asked for permission, but i don't give it. And he bit my lower lips. I gasped and he took this chance to slip his tongue in my mouth.

I try to break the kiss but he's stronger than me. My tears began to flow. My legs began to weaken. I can't do anything so i can olny give up. When he want to unbucked my belt someone punch him in the jaw. He fell to the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOSEOB?" Junhyung shouted and  kick Lee Joon in stomach.

I slid my body against the wall and hugged my knees. I can see Junhyung beat Lee Joon but Dongwoon hold him tight. Hyunseung hyung and Kikwang sit beside me and hug me tight. I cry on Hyunseng's hyung shoulder. Hyunseung hyung try to shush me. But I can't stop crying. I'm feel very scare right now. After Junhyung finish with what he does to Lee Joon and Lee Joon's friend coming to take him. Hyunseung hyung and Kikwang helped me to stand up we going to my house. In my house Hyunseung hyung help me to sit down at the couch while Kikwang bring me a water. I'm still crying. And I fell asleep.

 

Hyunseung POV

Me and Junhyung walked back to class and meet with kiwoon. So we walk together. But in the way to back, i saw Lee joon kissing Yoseob and he tried to unbuckled Yoseob's belt so i immediately tell Junhyung and his eyes widened and rushed to Lee Joon's direction and punch him on the jaw, I rushed and sit beside crying Yoseob. I hug him tightly and shush him. But his crying getting harder. After Lee Joon's friend arrived and take him out. Me, Junhyung, Kikwang, and Dongwoon take Yoseob back to his house. I help him sit down at the couch while Kikwang brink some drink. He still crying until he fall asleep. Junhyung take him to his bedroom. After make sure Yoseob fall asleep we gathered in the living room.

"I can't hide it anymore." Kikwang said and he stood up. I can see his eyes getting watery. " I can't hide about this anymore." his voice is rising.

"Calm down Kwangie. Yoseob still sleeping." Dongwoon said try to make Kikwang sit back.

" I must told him about Doojoon hyung woonie." said Kikwang. He began to sniff." I can't see him suffer anymore, I can't see him sad anymore, I can't." he said and fall on  his knees. Dongwoon hug him.

"Sshh Kwangie. I know. Me too. I also can't hide it anymore." said Dongwoon still hug Kikwang.

*Sigh* "Actually i also don't want to hide it anymore. " I said. I look at Junhyung. He seem really quiet. "Junhyung, what do you think?  You also want to tell him?"

"I... I don't know. I want to talk about it with Doojoon first." Junhyung sighed.

" Uhmmm.. Ok.. I think it's a good idea." I said to him and patted him on the shoulder.

"but.. can you do it quickly?" ask Kikwang sobbed.

"Of Course. Well, come on Dongwoon." said Junhyung and stood up and peck my lip.

"Where hyung? ask Dongwoon Innoncently.

"To Doojoon's place. We must tell him about this." said Junhyung 

" I'll be back Seungie.Take care of Yoseob" he smile to me.

"Ok" I smile back to him.

"Oh. Ok. Bye Kwangie. I'll be back soon." Said Dongwoon and peck Kikwang's lip.

"Bye." said Kikwang give him a small smile

============================================

Hey!!!!!!!! I'm back. So what do you think?? sigh i know my story is bad. (U.U) because my grammar is so bad. You should laugh because my bad story. T____T. I'm sorry/

So forgive me Ok??? But i hope you enjoy my story. 

And Doojoon will appear in the next chapter. So this fic will be end soon.(I don't know if this sentence is true)

And my practce exam come tommorow.

So I'll try to update as soon as possible.

Comment and Subscribe