I'll Always be Waiting For You

I Keep My Promise

It's been 2 year and you not comeback.

There is any news about you.

You never contact me again.

I really miss you now. 

They always told me to forget about you.

But I don't care what they say to me.

Because you promise me to comeback as soon as possible.

I'll always waiting for you to comeback. 

=============================

 

Yoseob POV

I walked to my school this morning. I'm still sleppy because i don't get enough sleep last night. My minds are full with doojoon.

It's been 2 years he didn't comeback. He never contact me again. I really miss him. Doojoonie where are you now? Why you not comeback? Why you never contact me again?.

"Seobie" a voice called me. I return my head to that voice. And I see Seungie hyung running to me. I give him a small smile. 

" Hey Seobie.. Whoaa you don't get eough sleep again, do you?" ask Seungie hyung with shock expression

"Yeah" I said while yawn.

" There is still no news about him? He still doesn't call you or message you?" ask Seungie hyung with his leftbrow rising.

"Nope" I replied, looking down at the ground.

*sigh*"It's been 2 years Seobie why--" I cut him off before he finished his sentence.

"Hyung, if you want to tell me to forget about him. I don't want." with that i left him. He called my name but i just ignored him.

Sigh. Doojoonie please comeback. I don't want forget about you, Because I promise to you I never forget about you. And I also still wear the ring you gave to me. Because I promise to you.  i can feel my tears flowing down to my cheeks. So i decided to go to the restroom to wash my face. I wash my face and look at mirror. My eyes are puffy because i crying to much at night. I cry to much if I remember what he promise to me to comeback soon but he not comeback until now. I wash my face again and decided to go to my class.

(Lunch time)

I walk to canteen to have lunch with Dongwoon and Seungie hyung. I talked with them. And we walk to locker to get some books. In the way to my locker Seungie hyung keeps tells me about forget about doojoon but i just ignored him. He always tell me to move on but i never do that. I know he worry about me.But i don't want to forget abou him.  When we're walking we meet with Junnie hyung and Kikwang. They greet us with smile.

"Junnie~~ Seobie is ignoring me again. " told Seungie Hyung to Junhyung hyung with pout.

Junhyung chuckle with the cute behavior of his boyfriend. Yup, they are dating. Junhyung kiss Hyunseung pout lips. And hyunseung blushed madly. Sigh. I'm so envy with him.

"Of course he will ignore you if you tell him to forget about Doojoon. Because he really love him. I will do same with him if you go and not comeback." said Junhyung smiling." By the way Seobie, he still not contact you?" ask Junhyung. 

"Nope." I answer him. I just looking to the ground.  I hold my tears.

Junhyung felt guilty see Yoseob who hold his tears. He patted Yoseob shoulder softly" Don't worry. He will comeback." said Junhyung smiling 

"Yeah. I know." I said 

"Sorry Seobie I must to go with Seungie. I want to talk to him about something. It is ok for you? ask Junhyung.

"Yeah it's okay." i said with a small smile.

" Hyung I must go too with Kwangie. You ok?" said Dongwoon with worry expression.

"Yeah, yeah. Go on. I'm not a kid , Why you guys treat me like a 4 years old kid. I'm 18 now. Don't worry about me." i said with pouting.

Junhyung chuckle. " Yea you still a kiddo. Because your cute face and your childish behavior."

"HEY!!

"Haahhaha... Sorry Seobie. Well i gotta go. Come Seungie i want talk to you."said Junhyung and grab Hyunseung hand.

"Okay. Bye Seobie" said Hyunseung waved at me with smiling. 

" Bye Hyung" said Dongwoon and Kikwang in unison. Aigooo.. They are so cute.

"Bye" I said. And walk away to my locker to get some book alone.

 

Hyunseung POV

Junhyung brought me to school garden. I'm very confused why he bring me here. So I asked him.

"Junhyung why are you brought me here? What do you want to talk to me?" i asked him with my confussed face.

"Seungie, there's something i want to tell you but promise me you one thing, can you? asked Junhyung with a little guilt face. 

"Okay i promise."

"Promise me you don't tell Seobie about this thing."

What the thing, why i can't tell Seobie about this? I thought. And now i'm very confused.

Sigh. "Okay i don't tell him. So What is it?" i asked.

"Actually....... Doojoon is back...." said Junhyung keep his head down.

My eyes widened. Doojoon is back? But when? Why I don't meet with him? I just stare blankly into space until Junhyung tapped my shoulder.

"Are you serious?" i asked him

"Yes"

"But..... *sigh*... When?

"2 years ago."

"But.. but.." I really don't know what to say.

" I know what do you think, Seungie. So i want explain all about this." Junhyung said to me.

I just nodded my head and hear what he explain to me. 

========

Double update. What do you think??? I'm really sorry for boring chapter TT^TT.

And short chapter too. Well. I think this last update. Maybe I'll be update again tommorow.

But i can't promise to you for update at tommorow. Because i have a practice exam. It's really kill me. >:(

Well., hope you enjoy it. 

Comment and Subscribe <3