CHAPTER8: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

PLAYBOY MEETS HEARTBREAKER

She looked down so that the guy won't notice him. Hoping that nothing will happen. She was kinda thinking it was a ghost. Funny, but true. She was alone a 

while ago. She walked straight towards him. If there was another way out of the campus she would totally go that way. But she has no choice.Her heart

beats faster and faster while getting near him. She was looking at her feet. Then suddenly she passed by him. She felt reliefed but then the guy held her

shoulders. She was startled and closed her eyes.

Please don't be a ghost! please! please!

"Seohyun-ah!" A guy said.

She felt a little reliefed when she the voice. It sounded familiar so she looked back.

"K-Kyuhyun?" Seohyun's eyes widened.

He's drunked. His eyes half opened, his voice is a little unclear, he can't stand straight.

"Are you drunk?" Did I seriously just asked that?

"N-No.." He said then laughed. "I'm just.. happy to see you."

He said then fell.

"Seriously?! You expect me to carry you." Seohyun asked. She had no choice but to do it. She put his arms her shoulder and assist him to the nearest seat.

"You smell good Seohyunnie." He said. His eyes trying to open.

He's out of his mind. "Are you insane?" They finally found a seat. He dropped him there and tried to place him in a position that he won't fall. But he can't stay

still so she sat beside him. She really finds this kind of thing awkward. She don't like to be with a drunk person. She can only do this to Hyoyeon and

Sooyoung.

"Seohyunnie! Seohyunnie! Seohyun! Seohyun!" Kyuhyun said looking at her still can sit still.

"Wae?!" She looked at him irritated.

He just laughed. "You're so cute!"

"You annoying dude! Jerk!" Seohyun shouted at him but not that loud. "Why did you drink?! I don't think you're that kind of guy."

"Seohyunnie... Seohyunnie.." Kyuhyun laughed again. "Your name is lovely."

"I'm thinking you're with your BABIES? Right?" Seohyun asked "Why did they leave you like this? And why are you even here?"

"Yah! They didn't left me. I left them! I tried to be with them!" Kyuhyun said trying to open his eyes. "To forget about YOU!"

Seohyun was shocked at first. He totally lost it. "Yah right!" Seohyun said and smirked.

"Yah! You smirking at me?!" He was looking at her while she was looking at the wall. "I'm telling the truth!!!"

Seohyun just looked away. She know he was out of his mind.

"YAH! I called my babies because I want to forget about you." He said. "But I can't!"

Then he laughed. "Your not special!!! Why are you always in my mind!? Your annoying me!"

"YAH! What did I do?!" Seohyun asked annoyed.

"STOP IT! Stop being so pretty! Stop being so kind to others and bad to me!!!!! You're taking my attention! You're making me crazy!!!" Kyuhyun said annoyed

but still drunk. He can't talk properly but Seohyun can hear it right. "JUST STOP! And stop being so close to Donghae hyung?!!!!!!!!!! Be close to me instead."

Seohyun was about to believe his words but keeped on reminding herself that he's just drunk.

"You JERK! You're the one who hated me first!!" Seohyun said. Then saw Kyuhyun sleeping in her shoulders.

She looked at him. Annoying! It's already dark! Aish! "Stinky you! I hate this smell." She doesn't drink alcohol so she don't like it's smell.

She put her bag on Kyuhyun's head and stood up. Then she texted Hyoyeon.

 

Unnie can I have Eunhyuk's number? -seohyun

Wae? -hyoyeon

She asked a little jealous.

I'll tell you when I get home. It's important. -seohyun

Then Hyoyeon gave her the number Seohyun called Eunhyuk and he answered after the second ring.

"Hello?" Eunhyuk said. The number was not registered.

"Is this Eunhyuk?" Seohyun asked serious.

"Nae" He answered.

"This is Seohyun." She replied. Eunhyuk was shocked then smiled widely.

"Oh. Seohyun-ah why did you call?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I need your help. Kyuhyun is here drunk and sleeping I don't know where he lives and I don't have my car so.."

"Kyuhyun's not the type of person who can be drunk. Anyways we're on our way." Eunhyuk said then hung up.

"We????" Seohyun asked herself.

After a few minutes of waiting. Eunhyuk together with Leeteuk, Yesung and Donghae arrived.

They are already wearing casual clothes. They found Seohyun standing and Kyuhyun sleeping in the bench. They're still wearing their uniform.

"Seohyun-ah. Why is he drunk?" Donghae asked her as soon as he got near her and the three boys are trying to carry him.

"I don't know." Seohyun said it because she don't believe on Kyuhyun's reason.

"I never see him like this. He loves his images so much.." Leeteuk said trying to help Eunhyuk and Yesung carry Kyuhyun. "He never gets drunk he just

drinks but he knows his limitation."

"Maybe he has a problem."Yesung said. They all looked at him. They finally carry him. His so dead heavy.

"Let's go!" Donghae said offering his hands to her while smiling.

Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Yesung was carrying Kyuhyun.

Seohyun looked shock while looking at Donghae's hands. Leeteuk went near and slapped Donghae's hands.

"Yah! What the hell." Leeteuk said annoyed.

"I just wanna assist her. Obviously." Donghae explained. Before they start arguing Seohyun talked.

"I'm good." And started following Eunhyuk and Yesung.

"You don't like her ey?" Leeteuk said sarcastically and followed Seohyun.

"What the hell hyung that has no meaning to me. Aish" Donghae said then followed them.

When they entered Kyuhyun at their van. They all went in and Leeteuk is in the driver seat.

"Aren't you coming?" Eunhyuk asked her while he was already sitting. He moved a little to give Seohyun a space.

"No thanks. I'm good." Seohyun smiled then bowed. "Go ahead."

"No! No! It's dark. We need to drop you in your house." Donghae said.

"Don't you know me? I beated two huge men!" Seohyun said spreading her hands. Describing how big the guys was.

"Even though." Yesung said.

"But.." Seohyun haven't finished her sentence when Donghae spoke.

"No buts come in." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk pulled her to sit beside her.

It was a little quiet while it was driving when Leeteuk broke the silence.

"Where do you leave Seohyun-ah?" He asked looking at the mirror that he can see Seohyun. Still focused on the road.

"I don't know the exact name. Uhmm just.." Seohyun pointed at a streer they should enter. "Turn right there."

"What did Kyuhyun say to you?" Eunhyuk asked Seohyun.

"Stuffs." Seohyun was trying to avoid the question. "Stuffs that are so unreal. I can't blame him. He's drunk."

"Seohyunnie don't know anything when it comes to drunk people." Yesung laughed a little. "Guys don't lie when they are drunk"

Seohyun's eyes widen. IMPOSSIBLE. "Really?" Seohyun keeps on thinking it wasn't true.

"Yeah. They drink to gain confidence you know." Leeteuk said.

"So what did he tell you?" Donghae asked Seohyun. They were all looking at her except for Leeteuk.

"Well... He said he was drinking with his babies." Seohyun said. Trying not to lie. And trying to make sure she don't tell anything that includes her.

"What else?" Yesung asked her.

"That's all. Then he fell a sleep." Seohyun said the she finally saw her house. "Just stop there."

They stopped at the huge pink house. "Wow! You're house is pretty." Leeteuk said.

"Yeah! Just like ours!" Yesung said.

"You can even be qualified to be one of us." Eunhyuk said.

"I'm a girl?!" Seohyun said sarcasically.

"Our muse." Donghae said smiling at her.

"You guys are insane. Girls will kill me." Seohyun said then opened the door.

"Uhmmm." Seohyun don't know what to say. She can't invite them inside because they are GUYS.

"Don't worry. We won't enter your house. We know you don't like it." Yesung said and smiled.

"How did you know?" Seohyun asked. Then realize that there are only 2 person who can tell about it. "My cousins?"

"Yup!" Eunhyuk said. "We better go."

She waited for their van to leave then she entered her house.

 

 

---

sorry if it's short ..

and boring

and everything 

just understand me.

I'm spazzing about Seokyu talking at Mama <3

sooyeah <3

leave some comments :D