CHAPTER1: Hello New Life

PLAYBOY MEETS HEARTBREAKER

 

It's sunny outside and Seohyun just got off her plane.
 "It's nice to be back." she said and smiled then placed her sun glasses from her eyes to her head.
 She looks around and saw someone waving at her. When she recognized who it was, she ran near her. 
"Unnie!" She said then hugged her.
 
Kyuhyun was still asleep when someone opened the curtains in his room.
 "Yah! what the hell hyung?! I'm trying to sleep here?!" he said then cover his face with the blanket. 
"Cho Kyuhyun! You need to wake up! You're phone is ringing like hell because of all your girls! And it's all ready lunch time." 
Donghae said and pulled the blanket in kyuhyun's face. 
Kyuhyun actually wasn't sleepy anymore. He just feel lazy. "Alright! Alright! I'm up.." Kyuhyun said then stood up.
 "Good! Your hyungs are already awake and now eating in your dining room" Donghae smiled and went out. 
"Wae did I let them sleep here anyways?! They're just bugging me." he said then went down.
He saw everyone eating.
"I'm guessing he didn't even wash his face" Leeteuk said.
"Or brush his teeth" Eunhyuk added.
"He disgust me. I don't know why girls like him so much" he said with a disgust face.
"Yah! As far as I'm concern you're in my house! And I'm going to clean up you know. I just wanna make sure you guys will save me some food" Kyuhyun said annoyed then went up to his comfort room.
 
"Joohyun-ah! Wae did you take so long?!" Sooyoung said and hugged her back.
"Mianhe. Where's Hyoyeon unnie?" she asked.
"She's at a cafe. Well meet here there after we get rid of that stuffs" she said pointing at Seohyun's bags.
"Okay. Let's go!" Seohyun said smiling.
 
Kyuhyun was answering all his phone calls.
"yes baby? .. I love you too"; "Okay baby see you there"; "I know how you feel baby"; "okay baby take care. You know I don't wanna see you hurt. Bye"
"This dude is amazing.. He has two hand phones and a telephone" Eunhyuk said amazed.
"Yeah! It's like his hidden talent or something!" Leeteuk said.
They were all looking at him.
"Man! How come he has that much girls when I obviously am more handsome?!" Donghae said envious.
"It's all about appeal, charisma and strategies!" Yesung said laughing while looking at Donghae's face who looks really jealous and amazed at the same time.
 
"So?! How was your stay at The City Of Love?" Hyoyeon asked her cousin.
"It was Jjang!" Seohyun said.
After a few minutes of talking about Paris, they went out of the cafe and went shopping.
"Seohyun-ah! You're so gonna be dead in our school." Sooyoung said while they are walking.
"Waeyo?" Seohyun asked.
"You'll be dead by boys! They'll surely want you!" Hyoyeon said.
"Don't worry they won't" Seohyun said and went inside a boutique.
 
"Let's go!" Leeteuk said. They entered Kyuhyun's van.
Their group was well known in their school because they are composed of handsome, rich and talented boys. All in one as they say.
Leeteuk, the eldest, because of that they all think that he is the leader of their group. He is good at many things and is one of the "Stick to one" type of person. He is known for participating in many programs.
Yesung, the singer, he is also a playboy but is really picky when it comes to girls. They are the owner of the school that's why their group are allowed to do anything. He's known for being a badboy in the school.
Eunhyuk, the dancer, he is active in school activities that includes dancing. He's famous because he is shown in TV participating in dancing contest. He is also a playboy and likes girls who can dance only. But he thinks that no one will be as great as her when it comes to dancing.
Donghae, the goodboy, he is different from the others because he is kind and sweet. He is like Leeteuk who is "stick to one" He believes in destiny and soulmates. He is know for being the most handsome guy in school. But he don't like girls that much and doesn't like flirts. He is famous because he is always the representative of their school.
Kyuhyun, the face of their group, he is the most famous in all of them. He is the riches boy in the school. He is also the sweetest when it comes to girls. He can if the girl is okay with him having other girls and if the girl likes him. He is popular because of his image. And girls dies for his smirk.
All of them are active in sports and is talented. They are all rich and they can do what ever they want in the campus.
They are going to Eunhyuk's mansion to enjoy the last week of their summer vacation.
This is the first time, since their vacation this year, that they will go without other girls.
"Oh I miss my girls already" Yesung said.
Leeteuk was the one driving they actually have drivers but they want to go by themselves.
Yesung is beside Leeteuk and behind them was Eunhyuk and Donghae while Kyuhyun is by himself at the back lying and texting his girls.
"We'll go buy some food in the grocery first okay?" Leeteuk said and they all nod.
 
Hyoyeon and Sooyoung grabs dresses, skirts, heels and blouses while Seohyun took plaid shirts, polo shirts, jeans and rubber shoes. Then they met in the middle of the boutique.
"Oh Joohyun you're so dead when your mom sees that" Sooyoung said.
Her mom want her to dress pretty because she's the only girl in their family and they think of her as their little princess. Especially her mom.
"But she's abroad.." Seohyun defended herself.
"We're so gonna tell her! We don't want you to look boyish!" Hyoyeon said.
"Okay.. You choose for me. I don't know anything about that things." Seohyun said.
Hyoyeon and Sooyoung nods in agreement.
They went to the bags. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon grabbed shoulder bags while Seohyun took backpacks.
They went to a make up boutique but only Sooyoung and Hyoyeon entered while Seohyun stayed outside.
The two went out after a few minute.
"Why do you need that anyways?" Seohyun asked.
"To attract handsome boys.. Duh!" Hyoyeon said.
"I hate how you don't have to worry about this anymore coz you're already pretty" Sooyoung said and pouts.
"Well you don't need it too. You just want it" Seohyun said. Then felt something in her stomach.
"Let's buy foods!" she continued.
That's something they can all agree on.
 
"Hyung you go ahead I'll just wait here" Kyuhyun said while still lying down.
"This lazy maknae" Donghae said then they went to the convenient store.
 
"Chocolate Icecream! Chocolate cupcakes! Chocolate bar! Chocolate candies" Seohyun gets everything that is chocolate.
"Chips! Chips!" Sooyoung said.
"Salad! Kimchi!" hyoyeon grabbed what she wants.
After Sooyoung and Hyoyeon finished buying Seohyun is still not done yet.
"Yah Joohyun! Enough already!" Sooyoung said.
"You go ahead unnie! Wait for me outside okay?" Seohyun said still busy placing foods in her cart.
"Aish this kid!" Hyoyeon said and after paying for what they bought their jaw dropped when they opened the door and saw someone infront of them.
"You! You .. You're the popular guys in our school"Hyoyeon said and they almost jumped in excitement.
"Glad to be recognized by pretty ladies" Eunhyuk said and smiled.
"Hyung. I almost forgot. Buy me chocolates okay?" Kyuhyun just came out of nowhere.
The two girls screamed and went near Kyuhyun.
"Well hello there pretty ladies. Are you one of my babies?"Kyuhyun smiled and placed his arms around them.
"Well of course. They want our maknae.." Donghae said sarcastically.
"Maknae? Omo~ our maknae.. We forgot about her. What's taking her so long." Sooyoung said and left Hyoyeon with Kyuhyun.
She entered the store.
"You have a maknae too?" Leeteuk asked Hyoyeon.
"Nae. We left her inside because she wants to buy MANY food." Hyoyeon said.
"Her? Oh. So she's a girl. She must be fat" Yesung said and they all laughed.
"Anniyo. She actually is slim. I don't know but I envy her cause she don't have to go on a diet because she never gets fat." Hyoyeon said then smiled.
"Then she must be pretty too. Because she has pretty sisters." Kyuhyun said and smiled.
Hyoyeon hits him lightly and giggled while blushing.
"She's not our sister oppa. And she's PRETTIER" Hyoyeon said.
"Chincha?! Suddenly I became interested in this cousin of yours." Eunhyuk said then smiled. Then Sooyoung went out.
"She's already in the car. So let's go." Sooyoung said.
"Text you later oppa!" Hyoyeon said and waved at Kyuhyun.
"Bye boys." Sooyoung said and winked.
"We didn't even get a chance to see her." Leeteuk said.
"Who cares. They're just saying that. Just buy me chocolates okay? I'm going back in the van." Kyuhyun said and went back to the van.
The boys entered the store.
 
 
 
--
 
done done <3 I'm already done with my second chap XD just don't wanna post it XD