CHAPTER4: OMY DARE

PLAYBOY MEETS HEARTBREAKER

 

"Now?" Eunhyuk asked.
 
"Later lunch break." Kyuhyun said. He noticed that there aren't many people that's why he decided to do it in their lunch break.
 
"You EVIL maknae!" Eunhyuk said.
 
 
While the boys are walking together they saw Hyoyeon and Sooyoung going near them.
 
"Goodmorning oppa!" Sooyoung said then smiled. "Your early.."
 
"Yeah. We know baby" Kyuhyun said. He was with some girls again and Yesung and Eunhyuk was with some girls too.
 
Hyoyeon looked at Eunhyuk and when Eunhyuk looked at her she looked away.
 
"So .. Donghae Oppa how does it feel to be said that your handsome? Keke" Hyoyeon .
 
While talking Kyuhyun saw someone going near him. She was pretty, white, flawless, y, innocent, cute and has a long
straight silky hair. He simply need her to be his girlfriend. And he was happy that he captured her heart easily that the girl was going to approach her already.
 
The girl went near and Kyuhyun was shocked that she went near Sooyoung and Seohyun.
 
"Unnie! There you are!" Seohyun said.
 
Kyuhyun was disappointed. But he's going to show off. So he was planning on approaching Sooyoung and Hyoyeon to introduce him to her. When......
 
"Oh. SEOHYUN! where have you been?" Sooyoung looked at her and asked.
 
Kyuhyun's jaw dropped and he was so shocked by the name Sooyoung said. It's like his dreams was crashed.
 
Everyone looked at Seohyun.
 
"S-seohyun?" Kyuhyun said emotionless and trying to be cool.
 
"Oh oppa! You're the only once who haven't met her yet right?" Sooyoung asked. Then looked at Seohyun.
 
"Annyeong haseyo.. Seohyun imnida" Seohyun said then smiled.
 
Kyuhyun looked at her weirdly then couldn't say anything but he wants to act cool so that he won't be teased by his hyungs.
 
"Oh.. You're Seohyun." He said then looked at his hyungs. "She's not that pretty. You are over exaggerating hyungs." Why the hell did I say that?!
 
"Excuse me. I'm right here?!" Seohyun said calmly but irritated.
 
"Oh sorry. You don't know me yet. So get used to it.." He said then smirked.
 
"Oh unnie.. You didn't tell me that your love has a rough personality." Seohyun said sarcastically while looking at Sooyoung. "And he looks way better in pictures. How did they get him to look like that?"
 
The boys, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yesung and Leeteuk, laughed because they know that he finds her unattractive in picture and more in person. And Sooyoung and Hyoyeon and even the girls also laughed a little.
 
"Y-yah!!! Watch your attitude!" Kyuhyun said embarrassed.
 
"Oh sorry. You don't know me yet. So get used to it.." Seohyun said sarcastically trying to repeat what Kyuhyun said awhile ago
with the same tone.
 
"Alright you guys should stop." Sooyoung said trying to hold her laughter. "And Seohyun-ah don't play with Kyuhyun"
 
"Thanks Baby." Kyuhyun smiled and looked at Seohyun with a "she's-on-my-side" look.
 
"Oh unnie.. What's with the baby? Is he your father?" Seohyun said asking.
 
And the boys laughed even louder.
 
"Yah! Baby is Kyuhyun's name to every girl that she's interested in. It says so in this book Tip#64 If he calls you baby be happy! You're interesting to him." The girl beside Kyuhyun said. While pointing at a book. And Kyuhyun smiled at that girl.
 
"Oh so now what? You have a book?" She said sarcastically. "Oh unnie your school is beyond weird."
 
Kyuhyun looked really mad and the boys keep on teasing him.
 
"Unnies I better run. I'll be going somewhere and this dude over here might explode with anger as well." Seohyun said hugging her unnies. "Nice to meet you again! Bye"
 
Seohyun bowed at Donghae, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Yesung. She did the same with the girls. Then she smiled and she completely ignored Kyuhyun.
 
"Bye!" All of them except Kyuhyun said.
 
"Men I'm loving this girl!" Yesung said.
 
"Yeah! First, she finds Kyuhyun unattractive" Leeteuk said. "Second, she just pwned Kyuhyun."
 
"Yeah! First girl to embarrass her." Donghae said nodding.
 
"Third, she's not talking cute to us." Eunhyuk said.
 
"And to think that she never had any girlfriend. She's daebak!" Leeteuk said.
 
"Can you believe that she loves eating in that figure." Yesung said.
 
"Kyuhyun oppa~ sorry! Believe me she's nice. She's the nicest girl I've ever met." Hyoyeon said. "But maybe she was irritated by what you said."
 
"Why did you say that anyways." Donghae asked.
 
"I know. Maybe because she didn't notice him. Haha." Eunhyuk said.
 
"No! She really isn't pretty for me!" Kyuhyun said. "She's ugly!"
 
"Really?!" Leeteuk said teasing him.
 
"Really!" Kyuhyun said irritated. "You guys irritate me. I'll go to the rest room! Hope you guys are back to normal when I came back."
 
 Kyuhyun went upstairs to the men's comfort room. While Hyoyeon and Sooyoung went to their class.
 
"That girl!!!!!!!!!!!" He said when he reached the rest room. "She doesn't find me unappealing!? So irritating!"
 
He washed his face then looked at the mirror.
 
"Look at me!? I don't even need some effort?! I'm handsome naturally." He said talking to himself.
 
Then he remembered what Seohyun looked like and his heartbeat went faster.
 
"Why did I said that anyway?!" Kyuhyun said then felt his heartbeat. "Maybe I got tired or climbing the stairs."
 
 
Seohyun was looking at her ballpen with a keroro toy wiggling in the top. She played with it happily. Then Changmin approached her.
 
"What are you doing?" Changmin asked.
 
"Look! look!" She said pointing at her pen. "Cute ey?!"
 
She wiggled it and copied what it is doing. She wiggled her head too. Then Changmin laughed a little.
 
"I looked like a fool right." Seohyun said and stopped.
 
"No." Changmin said and smiled.
 
"I'm so weird right." Seohyun said then looked at Changmin. "Even I know that I'm weird that's how weird I am."
 
"No. I'ts actually cute." Changmin said then smiled. "And you being weird is cuter."
 
"Haha! Maybe because I don't have girl friends that's why I'm weird." Her smile slowly fades.
 
"You're nice how come you don't have any girl friends?" Changmin asked curiously.
 
"Well maybe because they see me as the girl who steals their love." Seohyun said forcing herself to smile. "I'm the antagonist in their story."
 
"Why? What did you do?" Changmin asked.
 
"Ever since I always have guy friends. I find them as my friend but they look at me differently." Seohyun said. "And girls can't understand that I'm not stealing their love. I actually want them to befriend me so that I won't be friends with their prince charming."
 
 
It's lunch time and everyone was in the canteen. Everyone was looking at Eunhyuk and he is so embarrassed while dancing.
 
"Annyeong haseyo!" Eunhyuk said smiling to the people looking at him.
 
The boys are laughing way to hard.
 
"Need to find Seohyun!" Eunhyuk keeped whispering to himself.
 
When he saw Seohyun she was standing reading a book.
 
"Oh this is gonna be good!" Kyuhyun said and smirked.
 
"Hello Seohyun! I'm Eunhyuk! Remember me?" Eunhyuk said while dancing.
 
"Omo~" Seohyun said.
 
He was so nervous at what will Seohyun's reaction be. And Kyuhyun was super excited for Eunhyuk to be embarrassed.
 
"I love that dance!? It's Super Junior's right?" Seohyun said excitedly then clapping.
 
Everyone even Eunhyuk was shocked. They didn't expect that kind of reaction.
 
"Ah... Yeah." Eunhyuk said.
 
"Can you teach me?" Seohyun said excitedly.
 
Eunhyuk was happy that Seohyun didn't laugh at her.
 
"Sure." He nods then demonstrate how. "Do this, then sway your hands."
 
"Like this?" She immitates Eunhyuk.
 
Donghae, Yesung and Leeteuk was shocked at her reaction while Kyuhyun was pissed.
 
"Yeah! Your good!" Eunhyuk said.
 
"Thanks. I better leave." She said smiling. "I have some assignments. Pai Pai! ^^"
 
Then she passed by the four guys watching them awhile ago.
 
"Oh your here?" Seohyun smiled at the three boys and change her expression upon seeing Kyuhyun.
 
"See you next time :) Bye :)" She said waving at the three guys.
 
 
"That was not what I was expecting." Yesung said.
 
"She's so nice." Leeteuk said.
 
"Thanks bro!" Eunhyuk pat Kyuhyun's back. "You made me talk to her. And she appreciate my skills."
 
That's not suppose to happen. Kyuhyun tought. 
 
 
The boys was at Kyuhyun's house again.
 
"Hyungs! Are you ready?!" Kyuhyun asked the remaining three then smirked.
 
"Omo!" Yesung said.
 
"Good thing I'm already done." Eunhyuk said and smiled. "And it turned out great!"
 
"Shut up hyung." Kyuhyun said irritated. "You're already done why did you come with us anyways!?"
 
"Wae? Can't I." Eunhyuk said happily. "They knew what'll happen to me. I should know what'll happen to them too."
 
"What ever. Okay now. The next one is...." The boys are all tensed. Kyuhyun got a paper and opened it. "Yesung!!!!!"
 
 
 
"Seohyun-ah!!!!!! I'm here again!" Sooyoung said shouting.
 
"Wae are you here unnie?" Seohyun asked curious.
 
"Well. I asked my mom if I could stay here again and she said yes!" Sooyoung said happily.
 
"Really?!" Seohyun said smiling widely.
 
"Nae! And mom said she can save some money if i didn't eat there. Keke." Sooyoung continued.
 
"Ah. It's okay~! I got lots of foods!" Seohyun said and smiled. "Let's go get some food and bring it to our pool!!"
 
"Let's go let's go let's go!" Sooyoung singed in the Let's go of G20 tone. "Hurry!"
 
 
 
"What?! Me!? Not fair!?" Yesung stood up in disbelief.
 
"Yes!" Donghae and Leeteuk shouted in happiness.
 
"Shut the hell up hyung! Now for my dare." Kyuhyun said and smirked.
 
"Oh boy.." Yesung said.
 
"I want you ......" Kyuhyun said while trying to scare him. "To act like a nerd."
 
"Pshhh easy!" Yesung said. 
 
"Not finished!" Kyuhyun yelled. "I want you ... to wear dorky huge eyeglasses. Tuck your shirt in, pins your hair up while carrying
tons of books and having the lamest backpack ever. And you won't stop until your Seohyun sees you."
 
"What?!!!!?" Yesung said irritated.
 
The three boys laughed really loud.
 
"I can't believe you!" Yesung said. "You evil maknae!?"
 
"Yah! Do it!" Kyuhyun said laughing.
 
"Wae do you always involve Seohyun huh?!" Yesung asked.
 
"Because she's the only person I know that you'll get really embarrassed." Kyuhyun said then laughed.
 
"I hate you forever!" Yesung said.
 
 
 
"To bad Hyoyeon unnie isn't here." Seohyun said while eating chocolate brownies and sitting in the chair.
 
"I know right!" Sooyoung said after diving and leaned on the pool.
 
"Let's chat with her." Seohyun said taking her laptop out then smiled.
 
"How? Is there any connection here?"
 
"Of course! There is in our entire place."
 
"Really? Wait I'll check." She opened her phone then connected.
 
"So???" Seohyun asked.
 
"Your right! Awesome." Sooyoung said happily.
 
 
 
-------------------------------
Saturday as I promise :)
 
Chapter5 will be posted in Tuesday :)
Thanks for waiting :)
keep on commenting and subscribing <3