CHAPTER2: HEY NEW GIRL

PLAYBOY MEETS HEARTBREAKER

 

Seohyun was getting ready for school when her maid knock on her door.
"Come in!" Seohyun said while placing some books on her backpack.
"Seohyun. Your cousins are here" her maid said. She preferred to be called in her name by her maids since they've been with her since she was a kid. And her parents are busy abroad. But when her parents are around they call her Ms. Seo.
"Thanks unnie" she smiles. "Can you tell them to just wait there in our living room please? thank you" she said and the maid closed the door.
After a minute Seohyun went down.
"Seohyun-ah! I missed your humongous house!" Sooyoung said looking around.
"Unnie? Aren't we gonna be late? You can sleep here tonight. But right now we better leave." Seohyun said while wearing her shoes. "And close your mouth will yah?"
"Yeah it's as if you've never been here." Hyoyeon said.
"But I never got the chance to explore this mansion because aunt and uncle are here" Sooyoung said
 
Kyuhyun was sitting at  the bench in their meeting place in a garden private for them only with three girls surrounding him. He is with Leeteuk, Yesung and Eunhyuk.
"Where's Donghae? He's always earlier than me." Yesung said. He is with two girls.
"Maybe he got hit buy a buss!" Leeteuk said
"Or a train" Eunhyuk said.
"Or maybe a pretty girl talked to him and he madly fall inlove with her and they live happily ever after" Yesung said.
"OR MAYBE.. He is on his way here, holding a box of pizza and obviously he was not that early because he bought food." Kyuhyun said while looking at Donghae.
The three looked at Kyuhyun and looked at where he is looking.
"Sorry guys. I just bought pizza" Donghae said. "And a  pretty girl talked to me. Asking something"
"I TOLD YAH I WAS RIGHT!" Yesung said yelling and happy that he predicted right.
"Yeah you're right. Except for the madly inlove part and happily ever after part" Leeteuk said sarcastically.
"Yah! At least I was right about 1 thing." Yesung said.
"Wow! Donghae saying the word "PRETTY" in a girl? She must really be pretty." Eunhyuk said.
"Or maybe it's pretty in Donghae's eyes only" Leeteuk said raising his eyebrows. While Kyuhyun is busy chit chatting with his girls.
"Well. I don't know. But she is pretty for me." Donghae said smiling.
"Did you get her name?" Eunhyuk asked
"No. I'm not that interested. And she's in a rush. You know ordinary students can never be late" Donghae said.
"Did you like, fall for this girl the first time you saw her?" Yesung said while his girls are giving him drinks and feeding him.
"Man it's called love at first sight!" Leeteuk said to Yesung with an Are you Dumb expression on his face. "You obviously don't know what that is."
Yesung just stick his tongue out.
"No. I don't fall that easily. She was kinda lost so I went near her. She was looking for her room and I just helped her" Donghae explained calmly. "I think she's new here. And others think she's pretty too. Everyone was staring at her and kept on whispering so I decided to help her. Since no one came near her"
"Oh. So what's her section?" Eunhyuk said and smiled.
"Oh now you're interested?" Leeteuk said.
"What?! I just wanna see what she looks like. Kekeke" He said and laughed evily.
"Actually.. Her room is beside our private classroom" Donghae said then smiled
"Really!? Let's take a peak at their room." Eunhyuk said.
"Man! We're popular here. It's not appropriate for a guy like us to stalk at someone." Kyuhyun finally talked. He was listening all along.
"Dude it's not stalking. We just wanna see how she looks like." Leeteuk said.
"What ever. Just don't include me in your nonesense" Kyuhyun said then rolled his eyes.
"Kyuhyun ignoring a girl? That's something you don't see everyday" Yesung said laughing.
"I'm not ignoring a girl. I just believe that WE should not go to the girls, the girls should go to us" Kyuhyun said.
Then they went out of the garden
 
Seohyun was walking along with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.
"Joohyun-ah! aren't you bothered by this bunch of people stairing at you?" Sooyoung said in a very low voice.
"What? Are they? I thought they're stairing at you two" Seohyu said shocked.
"They're so not." Hyoyeon said.
"Maybe because I'm new here." Seohyun said.
"Or maybe because you're pretty!" Sooyoung said. "When we entered this school as new girls they never did this to us."
"Yeah! Even though we darn well know we're pretty" Hyoyeon said smiling.
"I don't know. Maybe we're wearing something or there's stain in our clothes" Seohyun said.
"Oh you innocent girl. They're so into you." Sooyoung said. "I hope the girls here won't hate you"
"I hope so too." Seohyun said and let out a big sigh.
"Anyways. hyunnie we better go. Your room is far from hours. And we'll be late if we accompany you to your room. Our room is up in the fifth floor." Hyoyeon said waving goodbye.
"Okay unnie" Seohyun smiled. "Where should I go?"
"Just turn left and straight and turn right then turn right and go upstairs then that's it! You just need to go a little more straight." Sooyoung said then the first warning bell rang. The two waved goodbye.
Seohyun was taking notes.
"Wait what?" When she looked they already are far. "OMO!"
It only take her a few seconds to figure out that she was going the wrong way. She want to ask the people around her but they are all busy looking at her and whispering.
"Do you need help miss?" A guy came behind her.
She looked at him. She was quite shock and at the same time thankful.
"Oh yes. Do you know where is section 3-A?" Seohyun asked.
"So you're smart?" He smiled. "Actually It's next to our room. And you're not that far"
"Oh." Seohyun said. And he noticed the pizza he's holding. I'm so darn hungry! Then he looked back at him
"It's upstairs." He pointed at the stairs beside the canteen. "When you go up there you'll see 3-STAR, and the next room is already yours"
"Oh! Thank you very much" She said and bowed 900. "Sorry for bothering you. Looks like you're going somewhere else before your class. You must be late by now. Sorry"
"It's Okay" He laughed lightly. "You really are new here."
Donghae and the boys can never be late. Because they can have their own schedule. They only can be late when one of them sets time in their meeting place.
Seohyun smiled weirdly because she don't know what he means. "Okay thanks! Bye!"
"Do you want me to go with you" Donghae asked and smiled.
"No I'm good" Seohyun smiled "I've bothered you enough. Thank you"
After bowing she ran because she's gonna be late. Then Donghae went to the garden.
 
The boys are walking in the hall when they saw someone.
Sooyoung went near Kyuhyun.
"Oppa! You didn't text back." She said and pout.
"Uhm. Sorry?" Kyuhyun said. The truth is he don't recognized them.
"We were the once you bumped into when in the convevient store last time." Hyoyeon said then pouts.
"Oh. Yeah! The one with a big appetite cousin" Leeteuk said.
"Oh yeah." Kyuhyun remembers.
"Don't you like read Kyuhyun's book?" the girl in his side said.
"What book?" Sooyoung asked. She and Hyoyeon looked confused.
"The 100 things to know to get Kyuhyun" The other girl said. "Duh! It's in the library"
"Seriously" Hyoyeon asked shocked.
"Yeah! You need to read it." The girl said sarcastically. "Tip no.16 If you want Kyuhyun (our prince) to reply, you should text him more than trice."
"Oh. I'll read it later" Sooyoung said.
"My cousins so lucky!" Hyoyeon said.
"Wae?" Donghae asked.
"Her room is beside yours" Hyoyeon said.
"Oh really. Maybe she knows about that girl" Eunhyuk said.
"What girl?" Sooyoung asked confused. "I don't think she knows anyone. She's new here."
The boys were all shocked.
"Does this girl happen to be pretty?" Leeteuk asked.
"Well we told you before that she is." Sooyoung said "And you obviously didn't take note of that"
"Maybe it's not the same girl" Yesung said.
"Is she white? With big bright eye?s A long black straight hair? Tall and Slim? And a cute cheeks?" Donghae asked.
"That's her" Hyoyeon said.
"Wow! She's all  that? I can't believe it" Eunhyuk said.
"Why are you guys so into her" Kyuhyun said irritated. "Because you expect much. She'll turn out to be disappointing believe me!"
"Well I won't expect" Yesung said.
"By the name. What's her name?" Eunhyuk asked
"Seo Joo Hyun. But she likes to be called Seohyun" Sooyoung said
"Oh a HYUN?! like KyuHYUN" Leeteuk said looking at Kyuhyun with a teasing eyes.
"So not interested hyung!" Kyuhyun said.
"Well we better go. See you Kyuhyun oppa!" Sooyoung waved goodbye and pulled Hyoyeon.
"Annyeong" Hyoyeon waved to all of them.
 
Seohyun entered the class and after a few more minutes the bell already rang.
Seohyun was introduced to the class and everyone was looking at her. She was aked to sit on a vacant seat beside the window where you can see the clouds.
"Annyeong haseyo Seo Joo Hyun" the sitting next her said smiling.
"Annyeong haseyo." She smiled "You can call me Seohyun. And you are?"
"Oh. Seohyun's good" He smiled. "My name is Changmin"
"Nice to meet you Changmin" She smiled.
 
The boys are about to enter the room. Kyuhyun entered while the other four stopped.
"Let's take a peak" Leeteuk said.
They were shocked because all the see was their backs. The other are their sides.
"Unfair! How can we know who she is?" Eunhyuk said disappointed. "Why is our room different? We are facing in the door while their's are facing west"
Donghae looked and can't find her. It's because she was at the window in the other side.
Yesung grabbed a random school kid who obviously was going to the comfort room because he's wearing a hall pass.
"Hey you. Can you shout Seohyun" He commanded
The boy shouted for his name but no body looked. Since the door's window is glass they couldn't hear that well outside.
"Give it up guys! Maybe we can see her some other time." Donghae said laughing to their hopeless face. "We will obviously see her. Since their class is next to ours."
Then the door in the other room opened.
"Yah! Are you going in or what? I wanna finish our lessons early cause I've got tons of dates afterwards." Kyuhyun said annoyed.
Then Donghae pushed the three to their room because they are still peaking in the other room.
"Yah! You're so unfair! You want us to go because you already saw her" Eunhyuk said.
"She's actually ugly! I'm just playing with you." Donghae lied for them to go inside the room.
"Really?! You jerk!" Leeteuk said and went in the room.
"You even rented that girls to fool us!" Yesung said then went in.
"You crushed my dreams!" Eunhyuk said then went in.
Donghae just laughed a little because he don't have to reason out because they already did it for him. But he's still willing to let them see her.
 
Seohyun was writing ever single word the teacher is saying when she heard someone call her from the outside.
She paused a little in writing but continued. Did I hear my name being called? Maybe it's just my imagination. No one knows me except my classmates. It's not my unnies because it's a boy's voice.
 
It was lunch time and Seohyun has a problem. Her unnies texted because they are staying in their room because they have something to do so she don't have anyone to go with her.
Seohyun sighs "Oh well I guess I'll be by myself" she whispers.
Then someone ran to her.
"Hey! Do you have anyone with you" Changmin asked her.
"Well actually. There's none." She said and sigh.
"Me and my friend can go with you." Changmin said shyly. "Well if it's okay with you."
"Really?" Her face lighten up. "Thank you. I really don't want to eat alone."
 
"At last! Class is over." Kyuhyun said.
"Actually.. it's not over yet we just left the teacher there when we heard the bell." Yesung said.
They were not interested in the girl anymore because of what Donghae said.
Donghae looked at the people going out of section 3-A and didn't saw Seohyun.
 
"Hi Seohyun I'm Jonghyun and I love playing guitar" Jonghyun said smiling while they're at a table with Changmin.
"I'm Seohyun and ... I love Piano??" She said confused because jonghyun said guitar. "Nice to me you Jonghyun. We are a HYUN"
She said and gave Jonghyun a high five. And they smiled.
"Okay I'm so not part of this. Keke" Changmin said then smiled.
They laughed.
"Since you two came to eat with me. What do you want to eat? My treat!" Seohyun said then smiled.
"Really?" Changmin and Jonghyun said.
"Yeah" She smiled. "But don't get used to it!"
"Okay. I just want Mango shake" Changmin said.
"Me I want vanilla shake" Jonghyun said.
"Okay! Wait here." She said then stood up.
"Do you want me to come with you?" Changmin asked.
"No thanks I can do this." She smiled. "Where will I buy that?"
"There." Jonghyun pointed at a small stand.
Seohyun left the two of them and went to the stand. After a few minutes she came back.
"Here you go." She gave the shake to them.
"Where's yours?" Jonghyun asked.
Seohyun was shocked that she totally forgot to order for herself.
"Aish.. Seohyun you babo." She said whispering and hitting her head. "Wait okay?"
They just laugh.
"Sir can I have.." Seohyun said.
"One chocolate Shake please" Seohyun and a guy said at the same time. Then they looked at each other.
"Oh. Sorry. You go ahead" Seohyun said recognizing the face.
"Oh. Seohyun. Nice to see you again. You go ahead" Donghae said and smiled.
"SEOHYUN?!" The three boys was shocked. The dude in the counter took their money at the same time and is preparing their order.
The three boys can't see her face because she's facing at the counter so as Donghae. Then Seohyun looked at them when she heard her name.
"Eh?" She looked at them and bowed "Annyeong haseyo Seohyun imnida"
She smiled then the three was dazzled by Seohyun's beauty. They can't talk.
"How did you know my name?" He faced Donghae again.
"Long story" Donghae smiled while the boys are still staring at her. "So you are the one who love eating."
"Yep That's me" She said smiling. Then the order was done. "I gotta go. Annyeong"
She waved and they waved back and smiled.
"YOU LIAR!" Leeteuk said.
"YOU SELFISHY!" Eunhyuk said.
"YOU! YOU! I don't have any other words." Yesung said scratching his head. "YOU!"
"Easy dudes! Easy!" He said while laughing a little.
"You said she was ugly!" Leeteuk said.
"You want her for yourself don't you!" Eunhyuk said.
"And you didn't warn us how beautiful she was. We look like a fool there dazzled and our jaws where at the floor!" Yesung said "And we need to order."
"Yeah let's order first." Leeteuk said.
"Then go to Kyuhyun" Eunhyuk said.
When they arrived at their meeting place.
"YOU!" The three of them said.
"still can't get over it ey?" Donghae said laughing.
"Wae? Wae? What happen?" Kyuhyun asked. There are no girls in their meeting place because they want to eat alone.
"Him! This selfishy fishy liar! And I thought you are nice!" Leeteuk said pointing to Donghae.
"You were so into her that you want to stay there til she looks and I don't want you to be disappointed if she's not your type"
"Oh? She. That girl again" Kyuhyun said irritated.
"Man you have no idea how pretty she is" Eunhyuk said to Kyuhyun.
"Hae! I hate you. You said that we might be disappointed? She's beyond imaginable!" Leeteuk said with sparkling eyes. "A goddess!"
"Seriously you guys are irritating!" Kyuhyun said.
"She doesn't think we're hot!" Yesung said. "She didn't even ask our names."
"Omo~ Your right!" Eunhyuk said. "Aren't we appealing?"
"Well let's find out what her attitude is. Who wants a bet?" Leeteuk said.
"What bet?" Donghae asked.
"Let's know if about her" Leeteuk said smiling. "If she has many boyfriends, if she has 1 boyfriend, If she has no boyfriend, or if she has never had a boyfriend. Game!"
"What's the price?" Eunhyuk asked.
"If you got the right answer.. I obviously know that money doesn't matter." He smiled. "So if you get it right the person will command the losers 1 thing. Anything he wants"
"I'm so on!" Kyuhyun said and smirked.
"You're gonna join?" Donghae asked. "You didn't even see her yet"
"I just wanna join" Kyuhyun smiled.
"Well then. Is it a deal?" Leeteuk asked.
"Deal!" The four of them answered.
"I go for one boyfriend!" Yesung and Eunhyuk said.
"I go for no boyfriend!"  Leeteuk and Donghae said
"I go for no boyfriend since birth" Kyuhyun said.
"Man you gotta see her first! Believe me you'll change your mind" Eunhyuk said.
"I don't care" Kyuhyun said.
"Now we'll ask the two girls." Leeteuk said.
"Do you guys like her already?" Kyuhyun asked.
"Actually I don't" Donghae said.
"Me too. I like her face but I don't know her yet." Leeteuk said.
"I think i do!" Yesung said
"You always like eveyone!" Leeteuk said.
"I seriously can't get her face out of my mind! She's like a member of girls' generation!"
"That's too much man!" Donghae said.
 
"Wow that's alot of chocolates." Changmin said when Seohyun opened her lunch box.
"Yeah. I love eating! Do you want some?" Seohyun smiled and offered Changmin and Jonghyun.
"Wow! Don't you get fat?" Jonghyun asked.
"I don't know. Do I?" Seohyun asked.
"No not really" Changmin said.
"So what are your likes and dislikes?"
"Well. I like boyish stuffs. And hates girly stuffs." She said then laughed. "But. I love pink"
"Really? That's pretty unique" Jonghyun said.
"Yeah I know. It's a big turn off right?" Seohyun aked.
"Actually no. That's pretty cool" Changmin said.
"I love doing girl things. But I don't wanna wear make up and stuff" Seohyun said then bite her chocolate bar.
"Well you don't need to." Jonghyun said and smiled.
"But I love singing and dancing" She smiled.
 
 
 
       
-------------------------------
Haha XD I was suppose to update tomorrow but because I love you guys I updated now.
I'll try to update every tuesday and saturday orayt?
I said I'll TRY XD <3
I didn't say it's sure :D
 
I'm already done in chapter 4 :) keke :)