CHAPTER 3: WITH THE HELP OF HER COUSINS

PLAYBOY MEETS HEARTBREAKER

 

Seohyun walked home with Sooyoung only because Hyoyeon was in the library for her special assignment.
"Unnie~ Wae did you tell them my name?" Seohyun asked Sooyoung and pouts.
"Who Hyunnie?" Sooyoung asked then remembered that she told it to Eunhyuk and the others. "Oh that? Well sorry Hyunnie. You see the guy who asked me was a friend of my one and only love Kyuhyun. So I can't say no. And they all seemed interested in you except for my love. Keke"
"Oh okay I understand you." Seohyun said and smiled. "I wish it can help you win his heart. I saw them a while ago. Can you describe him so that I'll know what my unnies love look like."
"Well I have a picture. Look" Sooyoung showed her wallet to Seohyun and smiled. "Here he is. Handsome ey?"
"I didn't saw him with them." Seohyun said. "Unnie.. You really like him? Seems like he's not your type."
"I like him because he's so handsome and appealing" Sooyoung explained.
Seohyun just smiled but deep inside she's not happy at her unnie's answer because she likes a guy's face only.
 
Hyoyeon was copying notes from a book when a group of boys sat beside her.
"Hey baby!" Kyuhyun said and smiled.
"Oppa! What are you guys doing here?" Hyoyeon asked then smiled.
"We want to ask you something" Leeteuk said serious.
"Oh let me guess. About my cousin?" She said raising her eyebrows.
They all nod.
"So what do you wanna know?" Hyoyeon asked.
"How many boyfriend does she have? Or does she have any?" Yesung asked.
"Well. I know I shouldn't tell you this. But.. No she don't have any" Hyoyeon said and smiled.
The boys except Kyuhyun smiled. Even if Yesung and Eunhyuk already lost they smiled too.
"But .. she have before right?" Donghae asked.
"Nope. Never. None" Hyoyeon said and they were all shocked and the boys looked at Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun smiled evily.
"Oh men we are so dead!" Eunhyuk said.
"How did you know? Do you have some kind of powers or something?" Yesung asked Kyuhyun.
"Well.. I'm good at alot of things. You know that.." Kyuhyun smirked.
"You evil dude!" Leeteuk said.
"Wae? Wae? What's going on?" Hyoyeon asked.
"Nothing. Are you sure she's never had a boyfriend? Ever? That pretty girl?" Yesung asked Hyoyeon.
"Nope. Never ever. She's a HEARTBREAKER" Hyoyeon said.
"Oh I think Kyuhyun will truly hate this girl. Keke." Donghae said and smile.
"Yeah. Why is she a heartbreaker." Eunhyuk asked.
"Well. She's with us. And there are tons of guys who admires her ever since" Hyoyeon said.
"Oh that's it. I'm so not into her anymore" Yesung said. "But I still think she's pretty"
"Me too. It makes me hate her." Eunhyuk said "But it also makes me wanna give it a shot."
"Oh no! Believe me no one can make her love a guy." Hyoyeon said. "You have no idea how many guys cried for her. They just don't want to give up on her. Well I can't blame them. She's rich, pretty, talented and smart."
"Oh so she's the female version of me" Kyuhyun said. Everyone looked at him.
"This big head Kyuhyun. You're too confident" Leeteuk said.
"But he really is" Hyoyeon smiled.
"Okay that's it. I'm leaving now." Kyuhyun stood up and smiled. "Bye baby! See you tomorrow Hyungs. You are so dead"
Then Kyuhyun went away.
"Oh men I don't wanna go to school anymore." Leeteuk said.
"It's okay maybe it's not that bad." Donghae said and smiled. They looked at him in a SERIOUSLY?! face.
"So Hyoyeon can I ask you a favor?" Eunhyuk asked and smiled.
"What is it?" Hyoyeon asked.
"Can you ask your cousin who she thinks is the most attractive in our group" He said shyly.
"Sure" Hyoyeon laughed. "Since I am going to sleep there tonight."
"Really? That's good thanks" Eunhyuk held her hand with excitement and Hyoyeon blushed but they didn't notice.
 
They are in Seohyun's house and she is giving them a quick tour.
"And this is our indoor pool." Seohyun said then smiled.
"OmyGosh Seohyun-ah! Can you adopt me! I didn't know all of this" Sooyoung said smiling. "I thought it's all just a room and books books books! But you even have sauna!"
"Yeah! And your fridge is humongous I can live there. Even your closets can I have one? Keke" Hyoyeon joked.
"You can have any clothes you want unnies! You can have any shoes and bags and make ups. I really don't like it anyways. It's just my mom who bought it" She smiled and saw the two's eyes brighten. "I already have worn some of the clothes. But only once. Majority of my clothes are brand new. Even the shoes and bags. You can take some of my heels"
"Oh Joohyun-ah I'm so lucky to have a cousin like you" Sooyoung smiled "You're jjang!"
"But unnie there's only one thing you can take" Seohyun said. Then they looked at her curious.
"You can't take anything that's color pink" Seohyun said and smiled.
"That's it? Okay! My favorite color is green anyways and Sooyoung's is blue." Hyoyeon said.
They finished the tour and went to Seohyun's room.
"Wow Hyunnie! Your room is bigger than our house" Hyoyeon joked. Looking at the pretty pink room.
Seohyun's room is girly compared to how she dressed. Her walls are pink furs and she has two queen size bed. Her bed is pink and the bed next to it is white. There's a big window where you can see their backyard. She has her own comfort room and is also big and pink with a huge bath tub and a tv. Her room has two closets and this closets isn't the one that Sooyoung and Hyoyeon was talking about a while ago. And it has a pink ladder that will lead you to a club house upstairs.
"How I wish I could bring some friends here." Seohyun sigh. "All the girls hate me."
"It's okay Hyunnie. You have us." Sooyoung pat her back. "And they only look at you as a girl who's liked by their crushes but they don't know your attitude."
"Yeah. And you don't need them anyways." Hyoyeon said and smiled. "They don't know what they're missing"
After a while they went to the club house and was eating so many foods.
"Hyunnie can I ask you something" Hyoyeon.
"Sure unnie." Seohyun said then she drinks her strawberry frap.
"i know that you already saw the handsome guys in school" hyoyeon said.
"Who?" Seohyun asked.
"The one I was talking about Seohyun" Sooyoung said.
"Oh yeah. Them" Seohyu said and smiled "What about them?"
"Well have you seen all of them?" Hyoyeon asked.
"Yeah. The one name Kyuhyun I only saw him in the picture" Seohyun said.
"Who do you think is cute?" Hyoyeon asked then smiled.
"What kind of question is that?" Seohyun asked raising her eyebrows
"I just wanna know. It's not like you like them" Hyoyeon said smiling.
"Well. Cute? Is the guy with dimples and quite a long hair. Handsome? Is the one that helped me."
"Who?" Sooyoung asked shocked "One of them helped you?! Wow that's weird"
"Yeah. I don't know his name though." Seohyun said and smiled. "I think the two guys are also appealing. But I don't finding unnies love anything special"
Sooyoung and Hyoyeon was shocked. Kyuhyun was the most appealing yet Seohyun didn't like her.
 
The boys are playing starcraft then Eunhyuk's phone received a text message. He stopped playing and looked at his phone excitedly. He saw Hyoyeon's name.
"Hey guys she texted me" Eunhyuk said to them. They gave Hyoyeon his number and Hyoyeon gave hers. They all stopped playing except for Kyuhyun.
"So? What did she say?" Leeteuk asked.
"Oppa~ She answered my question. How can I know who's who? She doesn't even know your names. >.< She said she think that the guy with dimples is cute" Eunhyuk read it loud enough to be heard by all of them.
"Yah! That's me!" Leeteuk said smiling.
"And she said that the one who helped her was HANDSOME, who is that anyways?^^.." Eunhyuk continued and Donghae just smiled.
"And he said that you two are appealing except for Kyuhyun oppa~, yes she saw him in one of Sooyoung picture of Kyuhyun. And I gotta say. I was shocked because it's one of Kyuhyun's best photos yet she didn't like him" He said and gave Yesung a high-five for being APPEALING.
Kyuhyun stood up and shouts.
"Yah!!!! I LOST! You guys didn't help me!" Kyuhyun said annoyed. He was actually listening to what Eunhyuk is reading.
"Finally! Someone liking us and not Kyuhyun!" Leeteuk said.
"I think I'm so gonna like her." Yesung said.
"I think I like Hyoyeon. But she likes Kyuhyun so.... nevermind. Seohyun's better." Eunhyuk said and then replied to Hyoyeon.
 
Hyoyeon red it silently.
"Thank You Hyoyeon! :) That dude she was talking about is Donghae ^^ And you gotta see Kyuhyun's look when he found out that she didn't like him! Kekeke~ That's all Thank You Bye! Take care :*" Hyoyeon somehow felt weird and her heart beated faster.
"Am I inlove?!" Hyoyeon asked herself whispering.
"With whom?" Seohyun appeared from nowhere.
"Y-yah! You startled me!" Hyoyeon said.
"Sorry. With whom are you inlove?!" Seohyun asked curious.
"No one!" Hyoyeon said denying. "With my dance!"
"Ohhhh kay" Seohyun said sarcastically.
"Yah! I think this guys like you." Hyoyeon said trying to change the topic. "But NOT Kyuhyun."
"I don't think so." Seohyun said. "They're just friendly."
"Wake up Joohyun! They're popular kids in school." Hyoyeon said almost shouting. "What do you think are they? They'll ask about you because they want to be friends?"
"Nae! Why isn't that possible?" Seohyun said and asked curiously.
"Seriously? They never talk to anyone nor ask about a girl." Hyoyeon said.
 
"Hyungs are you ready for my ... CONSEQUENCE!?" Kyuhyun said and smirked with sound effects that goes (BAM BAM BAM).
They finished playing and was already eating in the floor together.
"Oh men this is bad" Leeteuk said.
"Be glad that I became the winner because you'll be doing twice the things because all of you voted in pairs" Kyuhyun said. "Game! Right your names here and I'll pick one"
Kyuhyun gave them a piece of paper and pen.
"What's this for." Yesung asked.
"I want your dares to be one at a time." Kyuhyun said and smiled. "I want you guys to be embarrassed separately."
"You evil maknae" Eunhyuk said.
They wrote their names and Kyuhyun picked.
"And the first one is...." Kyuhyun is smirking at them who looks really nervous. "...Eunhyuk!"
The three remaining gave a sigh of relief and Eunhyuk was shocked and stood up.
"What?" Eunhyuk said. "This is unfair! Again again!"
"Yah you were chosen deal with it." Donghae said then laughed.
"Okay hyung.. I want you .. to dance Super Juniors Bonamana" Kyuhyun said then smiled. "The chorus."
"That's it? Easy!" Eunhyuk said then laughed.
"I'm not done yet hyung" Kyuhyun said then smirked. "I want you to dance that while walking with us in the campus and you can't stop even if you're talking."
"What?!!!" Eunhyuk protest while the three are laughing out loud. "That's way to embarrassing!"
"And you won't stop until you see your girl named Seohyun." Kyuhyun said. "And introduce yourself to him."
"Yah are you trying to embarrass me infront of her." Eunhyuk said then the three laughed even louder. "Maybe you like her!?"
The three stopped laughing and looked at Kyuhyun.
"Of course I don't." He said with a serious face that says I'm not lying. "It just bugs me that you're always talking about her all the time since you met her."
 
 
------------
 
This is unfair cause I just updated yesterday XD
But it's alright. I said tuesday right.
So here's my update Keke :) hope you like it :) and comments inspire me take note of that
thanks for subscribing :)