CHAPTER5: MISSION- BE HATED BY HER

PLAYBOY MEETS HEARTBREAKER

 

"CHO KYUHYUN THIS IS WAY TO EMBARRASSING!!!!!!" Yesung, the nerd, shouts.
 
Everyone was laughing at him even his girlfriends.
 
"This is awesome Kyuhyun!" Eunhyuk laughed. "The girls magnet is being humiliated."
 
"Shut up! Where's Seohyun?!" He said looking around. "Good thing it's still morning."
 
Just when he finished talking three girls came near them.
 
"Hi Kyuhyun oppa~" Sooyoung said then noticed Yesung. "And hello nerdyy~"
 
Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were laughing so hard.
 
"KYEOPTA!!~ Seohyun shouts smiling.
 
"Huh?!" Everyone was so shocked at her reaction.
 
"You're so cute like a kid!" Seohyun said smiling.
 
"Really?!" Yesung said scratching his head and smiling shyly. "Maybe I should wear this more often."
 
Yesung smiled then look at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just smirked.
 
"Oh?! That books look heavy. Do you want me to help you?" Seohyun asked offering her hands.
 
"Sure. Uhm.." He gave Seohyun 3 books. "Is it okay if you bring it to our room?"
 
"Sure sure! I'm on  my way there anyways.." Seohyun smiled.
 
"Thanks." Yesung smiled.
 
Seohyun started walking away
 
"Oh yeah. I forgot to great you all Goodmorning." Seohyun looked back and stopped. "GOODMORNING!"
 
She bowed then ran away happily.
 
"She's weird right." Hyoyeon said while they were all looking at her running away. "Well we better leave too."
 
After they left Yesung removed his glasses, un tuck his shirt, remove his pin in his hair and throw his bag in the trash. Then he
looked at Kyuhyun and smirked.
 
"Thanks bro!" Yesung pat Kyuhyun back laughing and went to the garden.
 
 
 
Seohyun was humming while drawing in her table inside their room. When someone approached her.
 
"Hi Seohyun!" A guy said to her.
 
"Oh hello .. uhmmm.." Seohyun don't know the name of the guy.
 
"GiKwang." The guys said and gave his hands. Then they shake hands.
 
"I was wondering If I can get your number?"
 
"Oh~ You wanna be friends? Sure!"
 
"Really? Thank You!" Gi Kwang gave his phone and Seohyun pressed her numbers in.
 
"You're Welcome!" Seohyun smiled sweetly.
 
She didn't know she was being watch by a group of girls.
 
 
 
"Look at this girl flirting with every guys!"
 
"Yeah! It's irritating!"
 
"She acts as if she knows it all!"
 
"I hate her!"
 
 
 
 
Changmin came in the room with Jonghyun.
 
"Oppa Goodmorning!" The girls talking greated Changmin.
 
Changmin just smiled.
 
"Goodmorning Seohyun-ah!" Changmin and Jonghyun greated Seohyun and smiled.
 
Changmin sat beside Seohyun and Jonghyun sat infront.
 
"Oh~~ goodmorning!" She was  shocked but greated back.
 
Everyone was already in the room and the teacher is all that they are waiting for.
 
When a guy knocked at the back door of their room and opened it.
 
"Excuse me miss." The guy whispered peaking at the door. "Is ..-"
 
He was cut when the girl shouted.
 
"Yesung oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone looked and was waving at him and trying to look cute.
 
He search the room and since everyone was looking at him he saw Seohyun staring weirdly because she don't know why he's there.
 
What's he doing here? maybe he got confused and opened our door instead of their's. Seohyun tought.
 
"Seohyun-ssi!" He called her doing hand signal that says come here. Everyone became quiet.
 
Seohyun stood up. "Me?" Pointing at herself.
 
Yesung just nods. Then they both went out.
 
 
 
"That does it! She crossed the line!" The girl who was talking awhile ago said.
 
"Maybe she was asked to call her or something."
 
"Seriously?! They wouldn't command our boys to do anything!"
 
"You have a point. Maybe he's related or something."
 
"What if he likes her?!"
 
"No way! It can't be!'
 
"Shut it you 2! I have a plan.."
 
 
 
"Why did Yesung call Seohyun?" Jonghyun asked Changmin.
 
"I don't know. Let's ask Seohyun later." Changmin said slightly irritated.
 
 
"Wae did you call me?" Seohyun asked.
 
"Your teacher isn't around yet.. So I decided to give you this." He handed a cup that has a cover on top.
 
 
"A drink? Wae?" Seohyun asked looking at the cup.
 
"Because you helped me in my books." Yesung said and smiled.
 
"Oh yeah.. It's okay don't bother." Seohyun smiled. "I don't want you to think that you owe me something because I helped you."
 
"I don't. I just really appreciate it." Yesung smiled. "You're the only one who didn't laugh at me when you saw how I look awhile
ago."
 
"Well it's cute." Seohyun smiled.
"Just take it!" Yesung took her hands and placed the cup to her hands.
 
 
"But" Seohyun said ready to explain herselp again.
 
"It's chocolate!" Yesung said smiling.
 
"Oh okay! I need this." Seohyun said smiling
 
 She took a sip on the straw. And gave Yesung tumbs up.
 
Yesung just smiled. Then he heard familiar voices calling his name.
 
"Yesung! Where are you?!"
 
"She pushed Seohyun insidee her room and closed the door."
 
"I'm  right here hyung!" Yesung said and saw Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Donghae and Eunhyuk walking near him.
 
"What are you doing here?" Eunhyuk asked.
 
"Why?? Can't I go around in MY school?" Yesung said  nervous but trying to be cool.
 
"Liar!" Kyuhyun smirked. "You're trying to stalk that girl again."
 
"A-a-anniyo!" Yesung said.
 
When Seohyun entered the room everyone was looking at her.
 
"Wae??" Seohyun asked them confuse.
 
All the girls looked away and continued what they are doing.
 
I'm being hated again. She sigh then went to her sit.
 
"Why did Yesung call you?" Changmin asked.
 
"Why is everyone hating me? Am I that hateable?" Seohyun asked with a sad expression on her face and sigh.
 
"No you're not!" Jonghyun said. "All the boys love you!"
 
"I'm talking about the girls." She looked away and looked at the sky.
 
Changmin and Jonghyun just looked at each other.
 
 
 
 
Kyuhyun went out of their room and went to the comfort room that's just in front.
 
Why are you being like this Cho Kyuhyun? Why is your heart pounding loudly and fast.
 
He washed his face, grabbed a tissue, wiped his wet face and threw the tissue in the trash can then went out.
 
He was startled when he saw someone.
 
"Oh it's you?!" He said acting cool.
 
"Well it's you?! too!?" Seohyun said irritated.
 
"W-what's Yesung doing infront of your room awhile ago?" Kyuhyun asked calmly.
 
"Wae do you care?!" Seohyun asked still annoyed. Then she went away.
 
Kyuhyun held his wrisk and Seohyun looked at him.
 
"Let go!" Seohyun said with an evil glare.
 
"I was asking you a question." Kyuhyun said still calm but cold. "Don't be rude."
 
"You started it!" Seohyun said. "Now let go.."
 
"I'll let go if you tell me." He said looking at her.
 
"He gave me this." Seohyun showed him the empty cup that she was gonna throw in the trash that's why she was outside. "Now
let go."
 
He let Seohyun go and went back to his classroom.
 
 
 
"Hyung!" Kyuhyun called Leeteuk and Donghae. "I already know what's my dare for you."
 
"Wae so fast?! We're not even in your house yet." Leeteuk asked. They were in the canteen eating.
 
"You'll do it tomorrow anyways. I just wanna tell you now cause you're always staying in my place and it irritates me." He said
annoyed. "And besides.. You make me lose starcraft when you're my teammates!"
 
"Okay." Donghae said.
 
"I want you two to act like playboys tomorrow."He said they were both in shock but didn't talk. "Why aren't you talking?"
 
"Because we don't want you to say "I'm not done yet"." Leeteuk said.
 
"Don't worry that's it." Kyuhyun said. "For a whole day!"
 
"What!?" Both of them exclamed.
 
"No until "that girl" sees us?" Leeteuk asked.
 
"Nope." Kyuhyun answered shortly.
 
"Bro you know I don't like girls that much." Donghae said.
 
"It's easy! It's like he's doing you a favor." Yesung said.
 
"It's easy to you but not to us." Leeteuk said.
 
"Yah! Liar! You said you were just walking." Kyuhyun suddenly spoke. "You gave that girl a drink?"
 
"Don't tell me THAT GIRL your talking about is Seohyun?!" Eunhyuk asked.
 
Kyuhyun looks at him and nods.
 
"You talked to her?!" Yesung asked.
 
"Yes." Kyuhyun answered.
 
"You were the one who started the conversation?" Yesung asked again and Kyuhyun nods.
 
"So she's the first one?" Yesung said smiling. "I thought you said "We don't come to girls.. Girls some to us."."
 
"Yah! She's not the first one! My mom is!" He shouted. "And don't try to change the topic you liar!"
 
"Yes. Why are you jealous?" Yesung asked. And the three looked at him.
 
"Pshhhhh!" Kyuhyun was trying to laugh. "Jealous of what?! You giving her the chocolate drink instead of me? Well if that's the
case .. Yeah!"
 
"No Kyuhyun you know what I mean!" Yesung said.
 
"Yeah are you jealous?" Leeteuk asked.
 
"No way!? The disgusting ugly ferocious girl?! I would never like her." Kyuhyun said irritated.
 
"No one said about you liking her?" Donghae said and they all looked at him.
 
"W-well.. Yeah! But that's what this conversation is going to go." Kyuhyun explained himself. "I just want to let you know before
anything happens!"
 
"So? You don't like her?" Eunhyuk asked.
 
"NEVER!" Kyuhyun said shouting.
 
"And you think she's ugly?" Leeteuk asked.
 
"BEYOND IMAGINABLE!" Kyuhyun exclamed.
 
"Then we have nothing to worry about." Donghae said in relief.
 
"Since it looks like the four of us likes her." Yesung said.
 
"I don't.." Donghae said.
 
"Me too." Leeteuk joined Donghae.
 
"Really now?!" Eunhyuk said sarcastically looking at Donghae and Leeteuk.
 
 
 
Seohyun, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon was eating together.
 
"So? How's class?" Hyoyeon asked.
 
"Not good.. I'm feeling the hate again." Seohyun said then sigh.
 
"Wae?" Sooyoung asked.
 
"Yesung went to our room and asked me to go outside and gave me a drink so I think the girls in our room got mad." Seohyun
said calmly.
 
"What?! He went to your room? You're so LUCKY! But you're so gonna be dead." Hyoyeon said almost shouting.
 
"Tell us the full story." Sooyoung said.
 
Seohyun did what Sooyoung said and told them why he gave her a drink.
 
"I tought he was a playboy but deep down he's kinda sweet." Sooyoung said amazed.
 
"Why did you took it?" Hyoyeon asked.
 
"IT'S CHOCOLATE FLAVORED!" Seohyun said craving for chocolates again.
 
"Of course!" Hyoyeon said. "If there are things Seohyun can't resist.. It's chocolates, pink and keroro."
 
"Don't worry hyunnie It's not your fault guys want you." Sooyoung said trying to comfort her.
 
 
 
------------------------------
 
OMO~~ I almost forgot to update :/ mianhe <3
 
here here here <3