Chapter 6

Punch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was putting on my apron when D.O. entered the kitchen. Strangely, he did not come on to me. He went to the other side of the sink and started rubbing the pan. He must've been cleaning it earlier judging from the soap suds. My eyebrows curled. What is he still doing here? The nerve of this guy! After fighting with my boyfriend, he pretends to be a nice guy now. Ha!

 

"Kyung Soo." I called out. "I think it's best if you go home."

 

He tilted his head towards my direction but shifted again to scrubbing the pan.

 

"Wae?" He asked with a blank face. "You scared that your boyfriendmight catch us...washing the dishes?"  He continued to scrub the pan but now a little roughly. "I thought he's a tough guy. Isn't he getting too clingy?"

 

"Yah! You son of...aaah!" I was about to shout at him but I felt the pain in my swollen cheeks. Aish! My mom pinched a little too hard this time.

 

"Does it hurt?" I looked up and saw Kyung Soo by my side. His expression was unreadable as usual but his next move was unexpected. He placed his hands on my cheek. I held my breath. What is this feeling? My heart is suddenly doing a somersault with just his mere touch.......

 

"W-w-what are you doing?" I managed to say.

 

He came closer to inspect my face. I can feel my face start to heat up. If my cheeks are red right now, it's not just because of the swell. As embarrassing as this may sound, I think I was actually blushing. Because of Do Kyung Soo. Ewww!

 

I was about to take away his hand off my face but he did it first. He then grabbed a chair and asked me to sit down.

 

"Stay there. I'll just get something." He then went through the storage room and returned in a flash with something in his hand.

 

"What is that?" I asked.

 

"What does this look like?" He said in a sarcastic tone.

 

"I know what it is!"

 

"Then why are you asking?!"

 

"Then why are you shouting?!"

 

Even I was amazed with my set of words. We're not making any sense with our conversation. There is really nothing to be mad about but to hell with myPMS. I heard him sigh.

 

"It's boiled egg idiot—to heal the swell on your frickin' cute cheeks!" He then impatiently moved closer and placed the poultry product on my face and rolled it on my cheek.

 

 

Hold on.

 

 Cute cheeks.

 

 He said cute cheeks.

 

He thinks my cheeks are cute!!!

 

Are they?! Or is Kyung Soo messing up with me again?!

 

Why does it feel a little stuffy in here?!

 

 

"You know if you keep this up, this egg will soon crack with the heat." That smirk plastered on his face again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter