Chapter 2

Punch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So many thoughts were flooding my head that I thought I was going to pass out. I couldn't concentrate on anything, other than that memory of D.O may or may not implying that he likes me. But how can I be so sure? He's my arch nemesis and he's probably just messing with me.

But his actions seemed so real...

I furiously shook my head. No, Hee Hee. Keep your mind straight. For so long, you've managed to be the calm and composed one. Don't you dare fail now. I'll probably need to count sheeps later before I sleep just so I won't stay up all night just thinking about that one silly thing. Dammit. That Do Kyung Soo really knows how to disturb me in every way possible.

Sighing, I just looked at the surroundings as I walked out of the campus after classes. Xiumin did say that he'll pick me up, so I guess I'll have to wait for him. I went to lean on a tree just outside the school gates but then, I heard arguing male voices. Curious, I carefully followed where it was coming from. It turned out to be from that same alley D.O dragged me to yesterday, but much to my horror, the arguing men were actually Xiumin and D.O. I was about to stop them, but what Xiumin said stopped me.

"I don't know who the hell you are, but I'm sure she wouldn't go with a guy like you."

It was so strange... It was the first time I heard Xiumin speak like that.

"You know nothing about me." D.O said in a dangerous hiss, and their stares looked like they were already killing each other in their heads.

"Yeah. Exactly why I wouldn't trust you with Hee Hee."

"You have no right to keep her away from me."

"Just give it up, bro." Xiumin laughed. "I've known her since forever. Do you really think you still have a chance with her?"

"I know I chose the wrong way of showing her how I feel. I know I made her life miserable because I thought I could stop having this silly crush on her if I see that she hates me. But I only made a hell for myself. I ing fell in love with her. And now that you came prancing back into her life to steal her from me, no, I wont ing give up."

"You're not the only one here who loves her. And I'm sure as hell I didn't come home all the way from China just to fail making her fall in love with me. I guess we're on a competition, then."

I accidentally let out a small hiccup, not realizing that I was holding my breath. Heck, I didn't even know I was crying. Dammit Hee Hee. You are such a little weakling.

"Hee Hee?" I gasped when someone touched my shoulder. I was too confused to remember who it was. "Hee Hee, let me explain..."

He tried to hold me, but I panicked and stumbled backwards. My stupid tears were flowing so fast that I could see a single ing thing.

"Hee Hee!" He caught me by the waist when I stumbled over my own feet. But instead of thanking him, I punched him across the face in panic.

I ing punched him. In the face. In a panic.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter