Chapter 4

Punch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last period is almost over. I heaved a heavy sigh. Why am I feeling this way? I'm supposed to be okay with Kyung Soo not around but why do I keep worrying about him. NO! You can't worry about him. Concentrate on Xiumin. Yes. Just think about him. Next week, he'll be an official student here. Yeap! That is something to be excited about.

"Okay people. I hope you took notes of the topics we discussed the whole week. All of these will appear in your exams at the end of the quarter." Our teacher spoke, distracting my thoughts. Oh God, even my note-taking is a mess today because of that devil. He's not here but still messing with my head. Ugh.

"By the way, Mr. Park Chan Yeol," our teacher called out. "I noticed that Mr. Do Kyung Soo has not been attending class these past few days. Is there anything wrong with him?"

Yes, finally. Someone other than me noticed his weird disappearance. Hopefully, Chan Yeol wouldn't make up a silly reason since our teacher is not someone to be messed with.

All eyes are on Chan Yeol, curious to know the answer.

He then glanced in my direction. And just like a domino reaction, all the other students turned to me as well.

Why is he looking at me? It makes me look like I murdered Kyung Soo or something. He then smiled and turned to our teacher, making me inwardly sigh in relief. "I'm sorry ma'am but he has not contacted us."

"Well, can you at least be a good friend, visit him, and bring the notes to his house so he can catch up?" The professor ordered while placing the cap in the white board marker.

"ME???" Chan Yeol protested.

"Yes. You." Our professor's eyes looked almost bored while pointing at him.

"But my notes are a mess!" Chan Yeol then showed his notebook with writing similar to how a doctor writes in prescriptions. Everyone in the class roared into laughter. It seems like he liked the attention judging from the foolish smile on his face.

Our professor slammed the top of the table to shush the riot before she massaged her temple. "Can anyone, PLEASE, anyone in the right mind, volunteer to share their notes to Mr. Do?!"

Should I take this chance to find out his whereabouts? But isn't that weird? Me, his arch-nemesis going to his lair to bring him notes? We will be the topic of the whole school and I wouldn't want that especially next week when Xiumin is supposed to start here. I wouldn't want him to think that there is something between me and Kyung Soo.

But how the hell should I be able to convince Kyung Soo to not mess with me and Xiumin if I don't know where to find him. Blackmailing would be very effective, but that means I have to find him.

Okay, Hee Hee. So that you and Xiumin could live a peaceful life, risk it!

"I'll do it."

I was just about to raise my hand when someone beat me to it.

All hands turned to the left side of the room. I followed their line of sight. There she is, with her hands straight up. Everyone started murmuring as they saw who volunteered to go to underworld.

Kim Jae Hee, the genius one in our class.

"Thank you Ms. Kim. I'm sure you took the lessons seriously and can share useful notes to Mr. Do." Our professor stressed.

RIIIIING!!!

"Okay. Class dismissed."

~~

"Thank you for coming to Song Pasta House! Come again!" I bid the customers goodbye as they exit our family restaurant. I'm helping out today as one of the servers called in sick today.

"Hee Hee! Can you bring out the trash please?" My mom called.

"Yes Eomma!"

As I walk towards the back, my thoughts began to whirl back to the scene at the classroom.

Why did Jae Hee volunteer? Are they friends? Does Kyung Soo even know her? But I haven't seen them interact with each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter