Chapter 3

Punch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m in cloud nine! I can’t believe he is standing right in front of me.

I moved further and touched his cheeks.

“Are you okay? I’m sorry. I didn’t know I have that kind of strength.”

He smiled and placed his hands above mine.

“I’m okay. If it’s you, I’m willing to take anything.” He said flashing his ever adoring smile and I just did just the same.

 I released him from my grasp and he then took my hands and led me to the swing.

We just sat there, hand in hand, feeling the cold wind on our faces. No words are needed. It just felt right.

“I’m sorry; it took me a long time to say what I feel.” He said, softly breaking the silence. “It was not easy.”

“That’s right. So, you know you have to make it up to me right?”

Both of us chuckled.

Just then drops of rain started to fall. It’s drizzling. It seems like heaven is giving its blessing to us.

He immediately took off his jacket and covered our heads together.

“You’re right. I’ll make it up to you. From now on, I’ll take care of you. Let’s start by me taking you home. It’s starting to rain and I don’t want you to get sick, my Hee Hee.” He smiled widely while looking intently in my eyes. All I can see is truth in that gaze and I nodded.

“Okay. My Baozi.”

At Home

I couldn’t take the smile away from my cheeks. I am really happy to be with Xiumin after all these years. He has always been my prince. Back when we were kids, he would always treat me with care…like a princess. I even dreamed of us living in a castle together. But when they moved to China, that dream castle crashed and left me with just dust and tears. I thought we would never have our happy ending. Then, here we are…back in each other’s arms. I could not ask for more.

I shifted my position to get ready to sleep when a thought lingered at the back of my brain.

Kyung Soo!

I shot up from my bed and immediately searched for my phone. How could I just leave him like that? It’s almost 9:00 in the evening and he can’t still be waiting there right? You’re really cruel Hee Hee! Even if he is the meanest creature alive, he did confess he likes you. Well, not directly but that’s a hard thing to say for a tough guy like him. You could’ve sent him a message before you came running outside.

When I finally found my phone, I quickly checked on my notification window. 10 missed calls. 5 messages.

Message 1

 

- Unknown Contact

 

Are you going? Please Hee Hee. Let’s talk.

 

Message 2

 

- Unknown Contact

 

I’m here. Where are you?

 

Message 3

 

- Unknown Contact

 

Yah! Where are you?! Do I have to drag you out of your house?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter