Chapter 5

Punch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 am so...dead.

My mother is going to kill me! I totally ditched work. I had so much fun with Xiumin that I forgot the time.

Well, on my defense, I needed to console my boyfriend. I wanted to be there for him when he's feeling bad. I want to be the best girlfriend.

If there is something good that came out from the confrontation with Kyung Soo earlier is I got to spend time with my Baozi. My mind got lost again remembering our 'sudden' date earlier.

 

I placed the Double Banana Split with Two Scoops of Ice Cream on the top of the table. My favorite!

 

I look at him excitedly. "Eat up!"

 

Xiumin's eyes were amazed with the 'big' order.

 

"Are you sure a human being can finish this?" He pointed at the ice cream mountain.

 

"Of course!" I picked up my spoon. "I eat this all the time with my friends. And the best part of it is..." I pushed the plate further to Xiumin. "...it's meant to be shared. So eat up!"

 

He laughed lightly and picked up his teaspoon and scooped a portion of the ice cream. He placed it in his mouth and then closed his eyes to savor the taste.

 

"Hmmmm...this is really good."

 

"I told you!" I'm glad his mood is getting better now.

 

"Here." He extended his spoon to me. "Say aaaah..."

 

I did what I was told. The ice cream is more delicious to my taste buds because Xiumin is sort of feeding me. Or rather: spoiling me. I did the same to him, and  I liked it very much. Never in my life had a boy took care of me like this. Ever since I entered puberty, all I were is the center of D.O.'s pranks and gags. So, I never thought I could feel this special...to be treated like a princess.  Though, it feels a bit weird, it makes me feel really happy. Maybe, I'll get used to it.

 

"I'm full!" Xiumin placed his spoon down. "Thank you for bringing me here." He said gratefully.

 

I smiled widely. "I'm glad you like it."

 

His hand suddenly made its way to mine and held it softly. My eyes darted toward him.

 

"I'm really sorry for what happened earlier. I guess I lost my cool. It's just when D.O. is around, I feel uncomfortable. I don't want to lose you again." He then reached out to my hands and squeezed it gently.

 

"You don't have to be Xiumin." It's my turn to squeeze his hands. "And did you forget what you said? The best man won already. So, you don't have to worry."

 

He smiled at me. That's all I wanted for him: to be always happy.

 

"Can you do one thing, though?" I said.

 

He straightened up in his seat.

 

"Sure. Anything for my Hee Hee."

 

"Please don't let Kyung Soo get in your nerves. You're starting school next week and I don't want you to get unnecessary attention—meaning, I don't want you to get into anymore fights. Understand?" I told him while looking at him intently.

 

He let out a surprised look but erased it with a small laugh.

 

"I'll do my best. I can extend my patience with him, I guess...for you."

 

I smiled."Thank you my Baozi."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter