Don't confuse me..

The struggles of speaking from ones heart

{HEY FELLOW READERS! I APOLOGIZE FOR THE LATE CHAPTER UPLOAD!! I've been sort of going threw writers block.. (╥︣﹏᷅╥) BUT ITS ALL GOOD CAUSE I'M BACK AND READY TO MAKE SOME MAGIC! Now the first chapter showed a little of V getting jealous and maybe some jealousy from T.O.P. as well. I've decided to make a huge twist for this chapter that (I hope) will make you just a little more interested in the story. ٩(˘◡˘)۶ Welp I should stop talking and get to the story magic! I HAVE DECIDED TO DO A DIFFERENT CHANGE IN THE DIALOGE SO PLEASE DON'T BE SCARED. ⁀⊙﹏☉⁀ }

 

 


 

V POV

"Whats eaten you?"

Namjoon asked as he watched me throw basket balls in hoops over and over

"Nothin Hyung. I just think doing a collaberation with one of the biggest male groups in Korea isn't the best idea for us.. We're suppose to be rivals yet we're working with them? What is Manager Hyung thinking?

"Hes not, you forgot that once Manager Hyung makes a plan without consulting the band leader its offical."

Hyung stood up and looked at me again brushing off the dust from the bottom of his pants.

"Whatever happens. You have to follow Manager Hyung's orders. I can see if he'll give me anymore information but until then you need to rest. We have a big day ahead for us tomorrow."

I watched Namjoon vanish threw the double doors of the gym. He's right. I need to get some rest. But the scene with G-Dragon and Jimmy is bugging the out of me. What is G-Dragon's problem!? Why did he look at Jimmy like that? More importantly why am I so angry about it? I threw one last ball into a hoop and left the gym. As I walked towards the BTS dorms I noticed G-Dragon walking down the hall clentchng his fists and looking streat ahead as if he was in upset about something. As he walked passed me his dark red like hair stood out from the rest of the people. I watched him and kept walking only to end up bumping into someone.

"Ah! Sorry!"

I bowed my head repeatedly at the stranager not even bothering to look up and see who it was.

"Its fine."

I stopped as my eyes widened. I looked up to see T.O.P looking at me. Holy !

"Oh T.O.P hyung! What brings you here?"

He sighed and looked down the hall.

"Me and G-Dragon had some buisness with your Manager about the collaberation. It was a success however I might have done a huge error during the process.."

"Ah I see. Well I hope everything works out for you."

I bowed again and waved as I sped past the tall hyung.

Jimin POV

 

 As I layed on my bed, I looked at the ceiling. V has been really weird today. I hope everything is alright..

"I see your worried about V."

Suga told me. I jolted up from my laying postion and looked at him.

"Me? Worried? Pfft yeah right."

Suga raised one of his eyebrows and then shrugged not asking anymore questions.

"Kookie seemed rather upbeat today.. I mean I don't blame him, hes going to be doing a collaberation with one of his favorite K-POP groups. Jin seems kinda worried about the choice, Namjoon seemed surprised and a little confused. But that always happens when Manager Hyung makes choices like that without talking to him first. V seemed different then his usual happy go lucky mood. I don't have an issue with it. What do you think?"

I looked at him and shrugged.

"Seems like a good idea I guess, condsidering it'll bring in some new fans into our fan base. I'm just worried that something bad will happen during the process."

Before I could say anymore V walked threw the door to our room and flopped face first onto his bed. I looked at him and tried to think of a topic to come up with.

"Hey Tae! How was your free time?"

He mumbled something that was hard to make out, he eventually rolled over onto his back and repeated himself.

"It was good I guess. Namjoon Hyung talked too me the whole time. We were discussing the plans about tomorrow."

"I bet its going to be busy the next couple days. I mean BIGBANG must have the dance reoutine and stuff all planned out. Their pretty good with that after all." 

Suga chimed in as he began to plan out his clothes for tomorrow.

"Yeah! I hear BIGBANG's Manager is strict! So we'll have to be on our best behavor when working with them."

V looked at me and Suga as he sighed and looked back at the ceiling.

"I saw something weird when I was walking back. I saw G-Dragon Hyung and T.O.P Hyung."

"And thats bad?"

Said Suga.

"It is when G-Dragon Hyung was walking down the hall with a pained expression on his face."

I looked at V and spoke up, 

"Wait so G-Dragon Hyung was upset? Did you see if he was alright?"

"No. He seemed like he was in his own little world at the time. I felt like if I were to pull him out of it he would yell at me."

I thought for a minute as me and Suga looked at him.

"Oh well. I'm sure whatever is going on, its none of our buisness and they can figure it out eventually. I just hope it doesn't effect them during practice tomorrow."

Suga said as he placed his clothes for tomorrow on a hanger and hung them up on the bathroom doorhandle.

"Lets get some sleep guys. You know Jin Hyung. He'll wake us up really early."

I nodded smiled.

"Good night guys!"

I listened as V and Suga repeated my words. Suga turned off the light and got into his bed as we all drifted to sleep.

 

G-Dragon POV

I opened the door to my apartment and sat onto my bed. T.O.P is a huge idiot.. What was he doing back there?! His words rushed threw my head 

"I think we should give up our secret relationship."

I glared at the bathroom door and let out a low sigh. Stupid T.O.P.. I stood up as I headed to the bathroom. As I began to strip down I heard the door opening. There was only one person who had the keys and I hate how I forgot to tell him to give them back to me. I looked at the mirror and placed my hand on my face. Two hands wrapped around my waist as T.O.P's face showed into the mirror.

"What are you doing here? Didn't you say that our relationship was over?"

"Yeah? What about it?"

"What about it? That means you shouldn't be touching me. Give me my keys."

T.O.P hung onto me as I tried to get his hands off my waist. He turned me around and looked at me. What was with him all of a sudden?

"What are you doing?"

His face got closer and closer as our lips touched each others. How could I let this happen!? I pulled at his chest but it was no use. I may have been older then him but he was stronger then me. He pushed me up against the wall as our lips stayed locked together. I shut my eyes tight as one of his hands my back. His lips made my head spin and my body explode with a hot sensation. I hated him for making me feel those things. He broke the kiss and bit on my bottom lip gently. He leaned in and whispered into my ear.

"Just because we're not together anymore doesn't seem we can't hang out.."

I pressed my lips together into a straight line and realized what he said glaring at him.

"I'm not some toy you can play around with! Get out!" 

I pushed him away and pointed to the door. T.O.P looked at me and sighed walking out of the bathroom door as his foot steps vanished behind the sound of the front door closing. I leaned up against the wall and slid my body down to the ground as I hugged my knees to my chest. him.. Why did he have to do that? I sat there as low sounds of weeping came from my voice.