Just a little piece of SugaKookie

The struggles of speaking from ones heart

{Hello hello, my beautiful subscribers! Now I know everyone was confused about the last episode. (Which I understand your confusion, I kinda got confused as well when I re-read it.) I'll explain everything in the next chapter but for this one I am going to do a day in the life of Suga and Kookie which is dedicated to a friend of mine. I hope you like it Emmy! (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)👌}


Suga POV

"I can't do it Hyung!"

I watched Kookie slump in a chair and sigh.

"Because your not doing the dance right Kookie."

"Yes I am Hyung, I'm trying to follow your movements as best as I can."

"Alright, alright. Let's take a break."

I grabbed our water bottles and sat next to him placing the water bottle in his hand.

"And why are we practicing now? Its a free day, everyone is out there enjoying themselves while we're here."

"I already told you the reason. Namjoon Hyung needs both of us to practice our dance moves. He's thinking that how we dance now is sloppy."

Of course I was lying, I mean Namjoon doesn't have any issues with us but this is the only way to spend time with Kookie. Kookie sighed and untwisted the cap to the water bottle taking a drink. I watched him as he drank the clear liquid, damn he was beautiful. He twisted the cap back on the bottle and looked at me. I laughed and looked away. 

"You have some water on your chin."

I said in hopes to give a good excuse of staring at him.

"Really?"

He whiped his face with his sleeve and put his bottle of water on the chair as he stood up. 

"So how long does Namjoon Hyung want us to practice?" 

"Well, do you feel confident on your dancing?"

"Of course! I mean we've been dancing the whole day, I'm tired."

I laughed slightly as I smiled.

"Alright then. Since I kept you in doors the whole day, I'll treat you to dinner."

"Really!?"

Kookie smiled wide. I knew that would lift his spirits, he loved free food after all. I got up off the floor and pointed to the showers. 

"You take first shower, I still have some last minute moves to practice before I can be done. I should have it right before your finished."

"Alright! See you after."

Kookie smiled and then walked towards the showers vanishing into the doorway. I took a deep sigh of relief before realizing what was going to happen after they were done. I paced back and forth biting the tip of my thumb. What did I just agree too!? I can't believe he agreed! How am I going to tell him that I've loved him for awhile? Damn this is so hard! I looked at myself in the huge mirror, I flexed my arms and laughed at myself. This is no time to be fooling around! I need to come up with a plan before Kookie gets done showering. I KNOW! I'll take him to that Ramen place down the street and then we'll take a detour the long way back here, that'll give me some time to tell him. I nodded and corssed my arms approving of my easy plan when I heared footsteps coming from behind me followed by Kookie's voice.

"Done! Did you get those dance moves right?"

I turned around and laughed nervously.

"Yeah. I got it all planned out!"

"Great! I'll wait here until your done showering."

Kookie took a seat on a chair as I smiled. 

"Right! Be right out." 

I ran in the doors to the showers.


10 minutes later.


I ran out into the practice hall looking around seeing Kookie asleep. I sighed and walked over sitting next to him looking at his face. He really was adorable and it was even better when he was asleep. I nudged his shoulder lightly until he opened his eyes. He streched his arms and yawned, I hated to wake him up but I couldn't keep my feelings a secret anymore. Even if it meant him thinking I was weird, at least I wouldn't have to pretend to not have feelings for him.

"Oh your done? Sorry about that. I'm just tired."

Kookie yawned again and got up on his feet.

"Its fine. I take longer showers then you so it wouldn't surprise me if you fell asleep."

I took a deep sigh and stood up clapping my hands once. 

"Well ready?"

Kookie nodded as we both headed towards the door. When we stepped outside Kookie took a deep breath and looked around, it was obvious that he was enjoying the outside. I looked at him and then shook my head. 

"Come on. We don't have very much time so we should get there soon."

I walked ahead as footsteps was heard coming to a slow pace next to me as Kookie walked beside me. As the night trailed on me and Kookie seemed too have enjoyed our time, but who knows, that might vanish after I tell him how I feel. We walked side by side next to the road as the head lights lit our way threw the darkness. I blushed and looked straight ahead knowing that it was the time to confess. Kookie must have noticed something was wrong for he looked at me as we walked.

"Hey. You alright?"

His voice knocked me into reality as I looked at him. 

"Uh. Yeah."

He nodded and then looked straight ahead. I looked at him as the lights shined on him almost like he was in an action movie and that he was walking out to save the day. 

"Uh Kookie, theres something that I need to tell you.."

"Yeah? What is it."

"Uh.."

The words were stuck in my throat, why is it so hard to say those three simple words!? Getting fed up with my speechless actions, I grabbed Kookie by his shoulder turning him towards me as I got close to her face. His eyes widened as our lips touched and the sounds of the freeway were heard in the background.