I believe in you

The struggles of speaking from ones heart

{Ayyeee ladies and germs! I'm like dying looking at the new subscriptions not to long after I posted ny chapter before this. I just can't explain how happy I am at how many people like my story. Most people must think that the ammount I have now is no biggy but it is! I feel like theres so many people out there who value my creative thinking and I just want to say that I'll do my best to continue on with my story, I'll make you guys proud! In the last chapter Yoongi was caught up in a car accident (Muhahaha I'm so evil ;D) and it ending at G-Dragon and T.O.P saying that their incharge of Yoongi's pyhiscal therepy. In this chapter I put a little back story on Jin's past which brings in Namjoon and Jin points. I also added a little surprise at the end involving Jimin and Taeyung so enjoy, I love all of you and have a great day!)


Kookie POV


"What do you mean? Wasn't the hospital in charge of it?"

I said looking at the Hyungs. G-Dragon smiled and spoke up.

"The hospital is so busy these days. Plus we've decided to pospone the concert until next month so we need to get on it as soon as possible."

I looked at Suga as he looked at the two BIGBANG members. I can tell that hes just confused as I was.

"The doctor said that you'll be able to take off your casts in the next couple days so until then we'll work on getting your voice back to its original state."

T.O.P said. I noticed that after awhile G.Dragon was liftinf Yoongi up off the bed and gently placed him on the wheel chair. I widended my eyes for a split second as I noticed that Suga was blushing slightly. What the hell!? Why is Yoongi-Hyung blushing like that? My head raced slightly un able to comprehend for awhile. I didn't even realize that everyone said goodbye to the Hyungs as they pushed the wheelchair out the door. I shook my head as I fell baack into reality. What are they going to do with Suga? What if they push Suga to the end of his limits!? As I drifted off back into space I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder. I jumped slightly and looked at Namjoon looking at me as he he had his arm wraped around my shoulder. He spoke as he looked at me.

"Don't worry about Suga. T.O.P and G-Dragon Hyung know what their doing."

"But what if they work him to the bone Hyung?"

"Then they will. As much as I know, they don't want us to interfere into their time with Yoongi. It must be really series since they decided to push the practice with us to their other members. Their really determinded about it."

I looked at him and then looked straight ahead. I hate this.


Suga POV


As G-Dragon Hyung pushed the wheelchair down the hall way I still can't speak yet. Damn its taking its precious time. I had so many things to ask them. Please hurry up voice! I listened to the Hyungs talking back and forth about the schedule for this month. 

"So we'll start at 7:00 AM take a break at 12:00 PM for lunch and then go back to training until around 6:00 PM?"

Asked G-Dragon.

"Thats the plan. Well when it comes to the dance training. The voice part will be short. I'm feeling pretty sure about it."

"Don't you think the dance training times are a little excesive? I mean hes just been in a car accident.."

"Hes a tough boy. I believe he's going to be able to handle this."

I looked up at them as they talked face to face. T.O.P Hyung believes in me?

"Well if your sure.." 

G-Dragon said breaking the silence.

"The hospital agreed for us to take the wheel chair right?"

"Yup! They just want us to take it back after he's fully recovered."

"Excellent." 

T.O.P opened the doors to the exit as we left the hospital. When we got back G-Dragon Hyung helped me out of the car and into the wheelchair. I looked around confused since this wasn't the BTS headquaters. We had drove to a unknown place that I am unfamilar with. I looked at G-Dragon with a confused expression. Almost like he read my mind he smiled at me as he spoke once more.

"Since we have such a short time until the concert, we've decided that outside influences weren't the best choice for right now. Welcome to the BIGBANG secret vacation house!"

I looked around widening my eyes as the sounds of the ocean echoed along the shores. Where am I...?

"Until you are able to stand properly and sing the right way, we will be staying here." 

T.O.P said. I looked at them noticing that G-Dragon was pushing the wheel chair to the entrance. 


NEXT DAY Jimin (POV)


I layed in my bed, a thermometer in my mouth and a hot pack on my head. I sighed as my complection was pale as one of those ghosts kids dress up as for Halloween. I shivered and covered myself with my blanket. STUPID OLD PEOPLE AND MAKING ME SICK! UUGGGHHHH. Jin walked into the room and took the thermomenter out of my mouth looking at the tempeture on it. He shook his head and placed the thermometer in a plastic bag putting it on a table. He took off his plastic gloves and put them in the trash can. Most people may not know this but Jin is not a very big fan of getting sick. 

"You have a fever. Why didn't you tell us you weren't feeling well this morning? I woukdn't have made you go to practice." 

"Are you kidding? I love dancing Hyung!"

"So you would risk your own life for the sake of dancing?"

"If thats what it takes yes! And I'm not that horribly sick anyways.."

"If you had over worked yourself more you would be. Passing out during practice was a wake up call. Your body was telling you that you were doing a horrible mistake. Do you even take in consideration how worried me and everyone else was?"

I sighed and looked to the side. Hes right. I must have scared everyone to death. 

"I'm going to go take some soup for you so just rest alright? Get some sleep."

I heard Jin's foot steps vanished threw the door followed by the door shutting.


Jin (POV)


As I walked back into the kitchen, I look the thermoeter and put it in a bowl of bleach. Anything to keep it from getting anyone else sick. I watched it as it sunk to the bottom of the bowl. I sighed deeply realizing that we were out of broth and vegetables. Looks like I'm going to have to go to the market. As I looked in the fridge I felt two hands grasp my shoulder making me yell in shock. I hit my head on the roof of the fridge and looked around. I glared seeing Namjoon there, his face beat red and laughing really hard.

"Was that really nessesary!?"

I winced slightly feeling my head. Gladly I wasn't hurt to the point of there being a bump.

"Sorry! I just had too! You were WIDE OPEN." 

He tried to stop laughing. I rolled my eyes and walked passed him.

"I'm going to the market."

"Hey wait!"

Namjoon walked beside me. 

"I'm going with you. So hows Sir Sicks Alot?"

"Why don't you see for yourself? Hes coughing up a lung in the room. Tae Tae and Kookie will have to sleep somewhere else until Jimin recovers fully. Until then I'd love it if no body went in there without the proper gear."

Namjoon looked at me as we walked out the doors of the headquaters.

"You know hes not going to get as sick as she did.."

I stopped and looked at him.

"Never talk about her okay!?"

I started to walk again leaving Namjoon with a shocked expression on his face. He ran back beside me after a couple minutes.

"Look I know you can't forgive her for leaving you alone Jin but being a huge clean freak isn't healthy for you!"

"Shut up! My buisness is not your concern. If I want to keep myself safe then I'll do that!"

"YOUR WRONG, SEEING YOU LIKE THIS MAKES IT MY BUISNESS!"

Before I knew it he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug.. My mother has been dead for 7 years now. Cancer. Namjoon and I have known each other before we were put into a band. I actually met him a year before my mother was diagnosed. She decided to reject treatment. I was angry at her, knowing that she could have saved herself from death. Her reason? She wanted to live the rest of her life in peace. No needles stuck into her arms, no cat scans, nothing. Pathetic reason.. She put me and my Father threw agony the last couple months she was alive. We both hated every single day because we knew that it was just another day closer to her death. I watched her die in that hospital bed. Me and my Father were never the same.. I tried to break free from Namjoon's embrace but there was no use. After awhile I held onto him.

"Its okay to cry.. I'm here for you."

Hearing his words the tears began to stream down my face like a waterfall right after it melted from the ice of winter. I found myself crying as I clung onto Namjoon.


Kookie (POV)


"You look pathetic Hyung." 

I told Jimin as I sat next to his bed. I winced at how hard Jimin-Hyung was coughing. Man that sounds like it really hurts..

"Shut up."

"Sorry Hyung but its true."

Before we could start having one of our little arguments, Tae walked in with a tray of crackers and a bowl of soup.

"Kookie, you know Jimmy is in rough condition right now. Its best we don't upset him."

Taehyung placed the tray and other things next to Jimin's bed. 

"Jin and Namjoon decided to go do something tonight so J-Hope is going to watch over us until they get back. Just a warning.. J-Hope was adviced by Jin to check in on you once every hour to see how your doing."

"So in other words. If you wanted to e.. Its a no go unless your into awkward situations like that."

Taehyung threw a cracker at me. Sorry but I just had to say it! Without skipping a beat Jimin covered his pale face and sighed.

"My life .."

"You act like you were gonna e.."

"What else am I suppose to do in this room!?"

Realizing what he said I saw Jimin's face turn red as a tomato and I swear I saw Tae's as well. I tried to keep my laughter in as I watched them trying to come up with a new topic.

"I'll just leave you two to talk. I need to call someone anyway."

I got up and walked out of the room. Damn what was that about? I opened up my phone and dailed G-Dragon Hyung's cell number. I have to see how SugaHyung is.


Yoongi (POV)


I took a deep breath and let it out. I need to be able to speak. Trying to remember the instructions G-Dragon Hyung gave me I finally could muster some words. 

"This !"

G-Dragon jumped slightly when he walked in. A big grin shined on his face as he ran over too me.

"Great job! Took you long enough Yoongi."

"Damn not being able to talk was torture..."

"Since you got it back so quickly, I guess we can start your voice training."

He held up one finger motionaing to wait for a second as his phone was ringing. I watched him as he answered it.

"Hello? Ahh Kookie."

I looked at him with my eyes widened. Was Kookie trying to get ahold of me?

"Yeah he can finally speak, we're starting his singing training now."

I waved my arms to try to get G-Dragon's attention whispering to him.

"Can I talk to him Hyung?!"

G-Dragon shook his head and continued to talk on the phone.

"Sorry, no can do. Its training time now. You'll have to just wait until we think hes ready to come back."

I looked at him and then looked at the ground. I can't talk to Kookie? What exactly is my hyungs plan?

"Yes. As soon as he gets to the point of being able to practice with you guys, I'll call you. Byebye~"

G-Dragon hung up and put his phone on silent.

"Why can't I talk to Kookie, Hyung?"

"Because its a distraction. You don't need those right now. You'll see him when we feel its the right time."

I looked at him and then down at the ground again.


Tae Tae (POV)


I can't believe Jimmy said that! I sat quietly, my face still the color of a black cherry. Jimmy looked around with an emberessed expression. I could tell that he was trying to think of a new topic.

"U-Uh.. OH! What is Namjoon and Jin Hyung doing?" 

"Their apparently going out to eat. Jin had something happen that Namjoon felt that he deserved a night off of pressure."

"I wonder what happened.."

I watched as Jimmy begin to eat the soup. 

"Mm! This is good~" 

He continued eating it.

"Jin was in a hurry when making it so he was hoping that it was okay."

I said as I watched him.

"Its great!"

Jimmy continued to eat it.

After awhile, Jimin fell asleep. I grabbed the tray and bowl as I headed to the door. Before I left I looked back at the sleeping Jimin and smiled. I blushed slightly and put doen the dishes walking over. He smiled in his sleep as my heart skipped a beat. All of a sudden I found myself leaning in to his face! WHAT!? NO! I gently placed my lips on Jimmy's as my heart raced fast.