I'm sorry..

The struggles of speaking from ones heart

{Hello all! I'd just like to take a moment to greet the new subscribers and thank my subscribers who have been dealing with my slolw chapter uploads. I LOVE YOU GUYS! And too the recent subscribers I'd like to say welcome to the havoc that is my fanfiction. Now in the last chaper I did a little chapter about Suga and Kookie which is going to be incorperatded into this chapter. I hope you all like it!}


Suga POV


As I took my lips off of Kookie I looked at his face. He looked at e with wide eyes and I swear I saw one of his eyes twitching. He took a few back and went to run. 

"KOOKIE!"

I ran after him not realizing that I was running into the busy street un hopes to get a short cut to him. I saw a light shine on me followed by a horn after as my vision went blank. 

"Suga! WAKE UP. STAY WITH ME! SOMEONE GET AN EMBALENCE!"

Was that Kookie's voice? My vision blurred in and out as I looked at Kookie looking at me frantically saying that I couldn't hear.

"Kookie..?"

"Hang in there! The embalence is on its way!"

Before I could say anything else I out.


Kookie POV


As the hospital stretcher rolled down the hall way some of Suga's blood had gotten on my T-Shirt. . Why did I run!? If I had just stood there he would be alright.. I waited for what felt like a year sitting in the lobby resting my elbows on my legs as I looked down at the floor. I can't count how long I was crying. As foot steps walked towards me and stopped the dcotor spoke. 

"You must be Kookie."

I looked up and then stood half bowing and nodded.

"How is he doctor? Is he going to be okay?"

The doctor looked at me for a couple minutes. I could tell that he was trying to come up with the right words as he finally spoke.

"Hes going to be fine. Hes sleeping at the moment.."

I took a deep breathing. Hes alright. Thank God.

"However.. His body was damaged pretty badly. Its nothing too bad but his legs will take a while to fully function properly."

I looked at him with my eyes wide.

"So what your telling me is. Hes not going to be able to walk for awhile..?"

"Sadly yes. I have already contacted your Manager. He's on his way now."

I sat back down looking forwards as my mind went blank. Not being able to dance..? Suga won't be able to perform until he recovers!? Before I could start crying again I heard the voices of my friends coming towards me form the hallway. Namjoon was the first to speak.

"How is he..?"

I wiped the tears off of my now puffy face.

"The doctor said that he'll be fine but he won't be able to perform until his body recovers.."

J-Hope looked at me. He looked angry.. Wouldn't surprise me, I'm mad at myself too. Before I knew it I felt a pain go up the side of my face followed the sound of a slap. My eyes widened as I olaced my hand on the side of my face wincing. Namjoon and Jin held him back as words were being spat out at me but I was too stunned to understand what they meant. I looked at Jimin and Tae kneeling in front of me as they spoke trying to get me to say something. 

"Kookie can you hear us!?"

Jimin smoke loudly but thats all I could make out. I can't Hyung.. All I can hear is Suga saying my name and then passing out. I squint as the tears came out again. I cried hugging Jimin and Tae.

"I'm terrible! What is wrong with me!?"

Jimin wrapped his arms around me as I cried into his chest.

"Your not terrible.."

Tae hugged me from behind as it turned into a hug between the three of us. The words J-Hope was spatting out form his mouth like venom vanished down the hallway. After Manager Hyung signed the paper work he insisted that we should go home. I wanted to stay but Tae and Jimin said that they wouldn't take no for an answer and pulled me out of the hospital. The rest of the night was all a blur. I must have taken a shower because Suga's blood wasn't on me anymore. I'm tired.. I layed with Jimin and Tae tonight knowing that I needed them. As I snugged up to Jimin I slept in between them I felt Tae's arm wrap around me as I slowly drifted off to sleep.


The next day. (Kookie POV.)


I woke up at the feel og emptiness around me seeing that Tae and Jimin weren't laying on the bed anymore. A change of clothes was on a chair on one of the sides of the bed, Jin must have put it there. He might seem like a tough guy but deep down he had the mind of a Mom. I made myself laugh at the thought of Jin wearing a apron and cooking in the kitchen. A scoff was heard in a cornor of the room as I looked up seeing J-Hope sitting in a chair. I sat up and stood still for a minute as J-Hope spoke.

"Morning. How did you sleep?"

"Okay I guess.. Had nightmares though."

"Wouldn't surprise me."

J-Hope sighed and crossed his arms.

"He told me that he was going to tell you how he felt.."

I looked up at him again as he spoke some more.

"He told me that no matter what happened, he was going to tell you how he felt. I told him that it was probably not a good idea but you know Suga, he may be a nice and caring guy but he can be very stubborn."

J-Hope stood up and walked over to me.

"Sorry for slaping you."

Before I could say anything else he left the room as it went silent for awhile. So he did like me. Jin walked in a couple minutes after J-Hope left and smiled seeing that I was awake.

"Good morning Sleeping Beauty!"

He walked over and noticed one of the kitchen chairs sitting in the cornor.

"Looks like you had a visitor. Who was it?"

"J-Hope.."

Jin looked at the chair and narrowed his eyes.

"Well did he apoligize for yesterday?"

He turned around to look at me.

"Yes.."

"Good!"

He looked at me and frowned knowing that I was rethinking of the current events that happened the day before. He sat next to me and hugs me as I tried to keep my tears in. Jin was always the person in the group who was more like family to everyone. He would wake us up in the morning, buy the ingrediants for our meals, and help us when we would be sick. I would always think of Namjoon and Jin as our parents.

"Everything is alright. We're still waiting for the call on if Suga has awaken or not. I'm sure he'll wake up anytime now so don't stress to much over it."

I looked up at him with a worried expression.

"What if he doesn't Hyung? Then what?"

Jin narrowed his eyes as a frown moprhed on his face.

"Have faith in Suga, Kookie.." 

I looked at him. Jin was smart and and he always tried to stay positive. Maybe he's right. I need to believe in Suga's recovery. I nodded as I stood off the bed.

"I'm going to try my best Hyung!"

I raised my fist in the air. Jin looked at me as a cricked smile replaced the frown. He repeated my action as we both said at the same time "Fighting!" 


Jimin POV


"I just don't know what to do Dad.. I feel like our whole group is slowly breaking."

I looked at my father in the hospital bed as he looked back. After a minute went by he smiled.

"Since when does my son loose faith in his friends?"

I looked at him with confused expresion.

"Huh..?"

"You know. This reminds me of when I was on the Police Force. I was always worried that I would never be able to handle the struggles of everyday problems. The fear of dying in combat and not being able to come home to your mother and you."

I looked at him for a while as he continued.

"But then someone told me. 'Daddy do your best today! Fighting!" and that instantly changed my perspective of it all."

"But Dad.. We're not police officers.. We're just a band."

"So going out onto a stage to perform for your fans isn't worrying? The thought of not being able to make them happy?" 

I narrowed my eyes as I began to understand what he meant.

"Your friend Suga. I imagine that his whole life will be a battle field. He's going to have to learn to overcome his obsticals and fight his way back to the stage."

"Are you saying that he has to handle it alone?"

"If thats what it takes for him to recover the right way then yes."

"But Dad.. What if he can't do it by himself?"

My Dad thought for a minute as he nodded understanding my statement.

"Then you will be there to help him back on his feet. But know this, you can't do anything else."

I nodded finally getting the point that my Father was trying to say. I stodd up off the chair and smiled.

"I'll do my best. No wait. We'll do our best! I'l be going now!"

My father smiled and waved his hand as I turned aorund leaving the room.


Suga POV


I shifted in the hospital sheets only to feel a jolt of pain going up my spin. I let out a yelp and looked around. Where am I? I noticed multipule beds on each sides of the room as mine was in a cornor. I winced slightly as I looked down at my legs as two casts were wrapped aorund them along with a neck brace around my neck. WHAT THE HELL?! I looked at my right arm as a tube attached to a needle poked out of my vain. An IV? As I began to speak nothing came out. What happened to me..? As I put one and two together I finally realized where I was. The hospital? What am I doing at the hospital!? I tried to speak againbut much to my shagrin nothing came out. I noticed a small red button next to my hand that red 'click for assitance.' I clicked the button rapidly as a Nurse came into the room. She smiled widley at me. Is she a fan or something? She ran out of the room as her footsteps vanished down the hall. After awhile went by a doctor walked in smiling. He looked like one of those wise hobos who lived under the bridge of the highway.. 

"Hello. We're so glad that you're awake. I've contacted your Manager and him along with your friends are on their way here right now."

I tried to speak again but like the last attempts nothing came out.

"Your vocal cords will take awhile to fully recovery mostly because of the tubes that have been put down your throat for important reasons. Just relax as your throat comes out of its hibernation."

I tilted my head. This guy doesn't seem as wise as the hobos.. 

"Just rest Suga. Your Physical Therapy will begin as soon as possible."

He smiled as he walked out of the room. I puffed up my cheeks and sighed. I hate it here.. It smelled like cleaners and old people...


Kookie POV


As I sped down the hospital hall way I ran up to the nurses desk panting. Apperently I scared them necause they had a shocked expression on their faces. As I panted trying to catch up my breath Namjoon Hyung placed his hand on my head smiling at the nurses.

"Sorry Noonas. We came here to see our friend Suga. What room number would he be in?" 

The nurses shocked expressions morphed into smiles as one of them said 'Room 21.' After awhile the rest of the band catched up with us as we walked down another long hallway. I looked at each number as we walked reading each one until we reached Room 21. I stood in front of the closed door and took a deep breath opening only to have my heart drop to my stomach as I looked at Suga in the hospital bed looking out the window. The first person to walk in at full speed was Jin. I watched him as he hugged Suga tightly.

"So glad your alright!"

Jin smiled widely hugging him. Jimin and Tae pulled him off Suga as it was obvious that the hug was hurting him. Namjoon wrapped his arm around Jin and flashed a smile towards Suga.

"Nice to see your awake."

Jimin and Tae nodded in agreement. J-Hope stood next to me. I looked up at me notcing that he was doing the same. He nudged my shoulder motioning to me to go inside. I took a deep breath and walked in as J-Hope did. I watched as Suga turned his head to look at me. I went to speak but was cut off by T.O.PN and G-Dragon walking in. T.O.P was holding the key to the practice room and G-Dragon was pushing a wheel chair. T.O.P waved the keys so he could get Suga's attention. We all looked at him as T.O.P spoke.

"Starting from today, G-Dragoon and I will be hosting your phyisacal therepy. You are to wake up bright and early. We're going to train until your capeable to perform again."