The Rivals

The struggles of speaking from ones heart

V POV

As I held Jimin in my arms his sobs began to die down. He took a deep breath and let go of me. As he wiped the tears off his face he smiled slightly. "Thanks Tae.." I smiled at him. "Anytime Jimmy." I looked at the door and then looked at him. "We should get back huh?" He nodded and opened the door as I stood beside him. I felt like we were soilders heading out to fight for out country. Walking out not knowing what life was going to throw at us. As we stepped out into the hallway, I turned to see a couplle of figures walk out of our manegers office. It took me a couple minutes to see who they were since they were far away. My eyes widened as I saw the group. It was BIGBANG! I stopped walking as I looked at them. I didn't hear any footsteps coming from next to me. I figured Jimin noticed them too. As the members of the group walked down the hallway laughing at each other G-Dragon noticed us. G-Dragon smirked slightly and walked over. "BTS right?" We nodded with our mouths open with amazement. "We watch your music videos whenever we have time." He looked at Jimin as he looked at him up and down. What made him think he could check Jimmy out like that!? A little red tint formed across Jimin's cheeks as G-Dragon looked at him. T.O.P looked at G-Dragon with a slight glare in his eyes. "Well I'm sure we'll see each other again. Until next time." he walked away with his friends following not to far behind. When they were a good distance from us Jimin took a deep breath. "D-Did that really just happen!?" he said with the blush still on his face. I looked at him and then looked straight ahead. "Yeah it did. Let's go." I began to walk leaving him standing there dazed about what just happened. When he came back to his senses he noticed that I was already walking. "H-Hey!" he ran after me. 

 

Jimin POV

I ran over to V as we walked side by side. I never say him so irritated before. He wasn't like this in the bathroom. After a couple minutes of walking we finally got to the BTS headquaters. We entered the door as BIGBANG's recent hit 'BANG BANG BANG' blurred in the living room. I gasped and ran in seeing Jin with his hands on his hips. Jungkook was sitting on the couch dancing and grinning widley. It was normal for him of course I mean he was a huge fan of them. I ran around Jin and plopped next to Kookie and danced with him. V stood next to Jin as he watched the TV. He crossed his arms and nodded his head lightly at how catchy it was. As the music video was over Jin turned off the TV. Jin walked over to the fridge taking a bottle of water out. He untwisted the cap and took a huge gulp of the clear liquid. V looked at him and sighed "Its not that bad." he said to his leader. "It is bad! Did you not hear?! Because of BIGBANG's song they knocked us down the charts. We need to make a comback. And fast." V looked at him and then thought of a way to change the subject. "Uhh. Wheres Namjoon and Suga?" he asked. "Their at the store shopping." Jin took another gulp of water. I smiled nervously as I watched Jin. I've never seen him this worried before. Kookie puffed up his cheeks and watched his Hyungs. "Their awesome Hyung!" I nodded "I gootta agree.. How are we suppose to beat that?" Jin thought for a minute bitting the tip if his thumb lightly. "I'll have to think of something.." V watched him. Namjoon and Suga opened the door as grocery bags were in their hands. "Yo! We're back." Namjoon said. Suga walked in as he noticed Kookie sitting down next to me. He flashed a smile towards him and then walked to the kitchen to place the groceries on the table. Namjoon noticed Jin pacing while bitting his thimb. "Did something happen again?" Jin stopped and looked up at Namjoon anf sighed. "Its BIGBANG!" Namjoon sighed "This again!? I told you, we got this!" he walked over and wraped his arm aroind his shoulder. Reassuring him that everything was going to be okay. Kookie smirked "Jamjoon and Jin, sittin' in a tree. K-i-s-s-i-n-g." Jin looked over at him taking a pillow and throwing it at him. Kookie dogded and puffed up his cheeks again. Namjoon's phone rang as the collar ide was their managers name. He answered and covered one of his ears so he could hear Manager Hyung. Jin and Kookie had another one of their arguments in the background so it was hard to hear him. "Hello, Manager Hyung? Yeah me and Suga just got back. You need to see us in the practice room? Wait right now? Okay okay. We're on our way. See you there Hyung." he pushed end on his touch phone and turned around. "OI! Manager Hyung wants to see us in the practice room. He says he has a surprise for us." Kookie and Jin stopped fight as we all looked at Namjoon. 

V POV

I looked at Namjoon with a confused expression. Namjoon waved his hands towards the door. "Come on guys. GO GO GO." he said. Jimin and Kookie jumped from their seats and ran after me and everyone else. I wonder what Manager Hyung wanted us. We walked into the door seeing our Manager standing in the middle of the room. He was smiling like he always was, which was a good sign because it meant something good has happened. "Have I got great news for you guys!" we looked at him. He spoke again "You'll be opening act for one of BIGBANG's conert!" everyone wided their eyes. Except for Kookie. He had a huge grin and fist pumped the air. "YES. FINALLY I'LL GET TO MEET THEM!!" I thought for a minute "So that explains why we saw them walking out of Manager Hyung's office." Kookie stopped and looked over at me. "YOU SW THEM!?" me and Jimin nodded. "DID THEY TALK TOO YOU!? I need to know! What was G-Dragon like!? I MUST KNOW HYUNG!!" he was shaking Jimin. I spoke in hopes to stop him from shaking Jimin more. "He looked at Jimin like he was a fresh pound of meat.." Kookie stopped and looked over at me as his face morphed into a depressed frown. "W-What!? I knew I ahould stayed with you guys!!" Namjoon thought for a minute "By the way. Where did you and Jimin go anyway?" Jimin and I blushed slightly "We went to the store. Jimin apperently got the wrong type of baby shampoo.."

 

{Dear Readers! I will be moving into my own apartment soon which means no wifi for me until I can get a part time job to pay for it. However I do know a couple places where it has free wifi so I can always try my best to write a chapter there. I will try my hardest to get chapters written for you all. Well thats it! Hope to see more support from you all. :] HAVE A GOOD DAY AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!}