Chapter 11 - The party

Fate? *Hiatus*

Chapter 11 - The party

 

After a short ride in the elevator, they arrived in the lobby which was filled with FT Island fans. The guys took a few moments to say hi, shake hands, sign and take pictures here and there with their fans. When they arrive at the van, Emma held back the rest of the group to make sure Noa and Seunghyun were seated together. When she looked to her left she saw Minhwan smiling at her. Somehow they got seated together as well. After they left, Minhwan turned to Emma and asked softly; “Did you get some sleep?” Emma, not ready to reveal how long it took her to get ready; “No not really, just some tossing and turning.” Minhwan holds her gaze a few seconds and then out of nowhere pulls her head on his shoulder. “Then try and rest a bit more now, because it could be a long night.” Emma is shocked by the sudden move, but somehow she can’t bring herself to move her head. She decides to do as Minhwan says and closes her eyes. By the time they arrive at the restaurant she feels refreshed and ready for the night. After a good and funny diner – I mean its FT Island so it’s always fun right? – They move to the club. Of course there is a private area set up for them and the drinks are already cooled.

After some time, everyone get a bit tipsy and Noa leaves to go to the bathroom. Some time passes but she is still not back, Seunghyun gets up to find her. Emma starts to rise to help look but Minhwan pulls her next to him “Time for them to have some alone time.” “Ah, but I was just getting another drink Oppa.” Emma lies, because she doesn’t want to admit she didn’t think of the couple. She was preoccupied with Minhwan’s action towards her in the car. “What do you want Emma-ya? I can get it.” Minhwan goes and grabs another drink for the two of them. Before he can hand Emma her drink, it gets taken out of his hand by Seunghyun who one shots it and grabs the other drink from Minhwan to one shot that as well. “Seunghyun-ah what are you doing with our drinks?!” “Leave me alone!” and Seunghyun walks away to the bar to get more drinks. A few minutes later Noa shows up. “Noa! Where have you been?!” Emma was worried even though she knows Noa can take care of herself. “I saw one of my Sunbaes from school, so I talked to him a little. Didn’t Seunghyunnie say so? I’m sure he saw me.” Noa looks over to the bar, and turns white before storming in the other direction. Emma turns around so she can see what made Noa so shocked. She sees Seunghyun with a drink in his hand and his other hand is holding a girl close so they can make out. Emma pulls on Minhwans hand who is talking to Hongki. When he turns around she points at Seunghyun. “Noa saw.” That was all Minhwan had to hear before he stands up and storms over to Seunghyun. Emma get up at the same time to go and find Noa.

After a few minutes of looking in the crowded bar she end up at the exit. When she asks the bouncer if he has seen Noa he points to a small and secluded corner. Sure enough Noa is there trying to hide her tears. “Noa…” “Emma, why does it hurt this time? I’ve seen him do that before. I hate him!” “Noa, I’m sorry. I don’t know why it hurt more, that is something your heart only knows. Do you want to go back to the hotel?” Noa just nods her head and starts to walk towards the exit. “I’m just going to tell Minhwan Oppa and then I will come with you okay.” When Emma is back at the table of the group the guys are all standing in front of a very drunk Seunghyun. Emma grabs Minhwan by the hand and pulls him away from the group a bit. “I found Noa and she is really upset, she even says she hate him. She want to go back to the hotel so I’m going to go with her.” Emma doesn’t wait for him to respond because she is too worried about leaving Noa alone. When she reaches the exit she realizes Minhwan has followed her out. “I’m coming with you two, because you don’t know where you are going do you? And Noa is probably too much out of it to remember. And btw, be glad she says she hates him for doing this. It’s better to have a reaction than none at all. Hate is just another way of love, the opposite is indifference.”

After an awkward and silent car ride to the hotel, they finally arrive at their hotel room. Noa walks in immediately leaving Emma and Minhwan alone. “Thanks for coming with us Oppa. You were right about me not knowing where to go.” Minhwan doesn’t respond and just stares at Emma. “What’s wrong Oppa? Is there something on my face?” Emma gets a strange feeling about Minhwan staring at her. It’s a weird but somehow good feeling. Before he can respond Emma makes up her mind and she steps on her toes so she can give him a kiss on the cheek and then she runs into the room. ‘Why did I do that?! Omg he is going to think I’m crazy. He won’t be okay with working with me anymore. Ahh bapoeya!’ Emma can hear Noa in the shower while she is having her own little mental breakdown. She decides to leave Noa alone and gets ready for bed.

The next morning is awkward with a hang-over Seunghyun, a heartbroken Noa and confused Minhwan and Emma, but there is no time to waste as the guys have to get to the concert place to get everything ready. Of course the girls have to tag along as it is not a holiday trip. Once at the concerthall everyone forgets their problems and turns to their work, the guys set up the instruments and soundcheck, while Emma –followed by Noa– gets to see how the place gets set up for the fans, how the fans will be received and how everything is arranged to make it safe and fun for all of them to come and watch their favorite band. After some time of setting up and sound checking, it is time for the guys to go and change. Emma gets shown around the backstage area where she is allowed to hang out during the performance. Coincident or not, she stands in a spot with limitless sight on Minhwan. After another 2 hours it is finally time to sit back and enjoy the view the concert. ‘Whaa, how did I end up here? Working, hanging out and watching the concert of one of my favorite bands. Not even Jason can mess up this moment right now!’ Before Emma realizes the concert is almost over, and the guys are coming backstage to get a quick drink of water before heading out for the encore. Emma opens a bottle and hands it to Minhwan who gives her a quick smile as thanks before they head up again. 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating sooner, but I have been so busy moving:o

I moved because of school, I will be going to school in Oslo until December and

then i will move back:o I hope that from now on I will be able to update regularly!

I hope you all still like my story and please comment:( I feel lonely, like nobody is 

reading my story:(  Thanks for reading^^