You're heart will be mine

Call the Heart Breaker Agency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is it fine if I leave you two alone? I will help Yuri for the meantime” Tiffany broke the silence and decided to leave. She wants to walk quickly but she knows that inside her, she wanted to stay. Is Taeyeon the girl Jessica always told them? The girl she can’t forget. She forced herself to leave and instead keep on her mind that Yuri might have hard time pulling out their things.

On the other side, Taeyeon was unable neither to talk nor to move. She doesn’t know but she feels that she will receive lecture. She is just fidgeting her fingers and not feeling the sleepiness anymore.

“Talk” Jessica commanded

“What I’m going to say?” Taeyeon said

“Everything what I saw” the blonde girl leaned back and crossed her arms on her chest

“Is it not obvious? I like her” Taeyeon stopped fidgeting instead she grabbed the hem of her shirt and hold it tight.

“Does she feel the same? Look at me when you talk Kim Taeyeon” Jessica confronted

“Why do you care?” Taeyeon said in low tone she knew that she is not in the right place to ask the other girl

“I heard that she already forgive Nickhun, right?” magically Jessica knew what happened. Taeyeon just nod her head. “I was just thinking, what else are you going to do? I mean no need for revenge, what are you still doing here?”

“I know! Don’t hurry me!” Taeyeon burst

“Based on the contract as long as the agent finished its work, they need to disappear before the client knew. And in your case she suddenly finished your work, you need to go or else----”

“Or else the company will get all my properties, I understand” Taeyeon is in horror when she remembered the contract, her both hands were on her temples caressing it. “What I’m going to do boss? I started to like her”

“Then just wait for a year and everything will be alright if you disappear suddenly… I mean right now”

“Do I really need to do that?” Taeyeon doesn’t want the fact that she will be separated by Tiffany, she did forget that rule and now she’s facing its consequence.

“Our agents are just serving the clients and we should always put our emotions and feelings away from them” Taeyeon knew it, that since Jessica and her were still kids she is always strict and discipline in everything.

“You’re always killing the joy out of me” Taeyeon said as she pout in front of the blonde girl.

“Just a year Taeyeon, and after that everything will be alright. But if you want to be poor that is fine to me” Jessica said. After a while they heard the click sound of the security system and the saw Tiffany and Yuri holding bags of groceries. Tiffany was shocked to see Taeyeon still sitting near Jessica, she taught the girl already slept, but the most shocked is Yuri. The tan girl threw a fierce look on the shorter girl, the girl shiver by the gaze.

“Oh Taeyeon I thought you’re already asleep” Tiffany asked

“Uh… I have a small talk with Jessica… uhhm… we met in America three years ago” Taeyeon excused “I-I will help you with those” she stood up and get Tiffany’s bag and rushed to the kitchen. Yuri followed and her face sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter