Thank You(s)

Call the Heart Breaker Agency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tiffany woke up with the sweet smell invaded her nose. A smell she really missed when she is in America.Curious Tiffany went to the source of the smell and get surprised seeing an American breakfast on her table. 

"Oh, you're awake now" Taeyeon was flipping pancakes when she noticed the girl utterly surprised at the doorway. 

"Good morning, pretty unnie!" the cheerful kid greeted her.

"Hyunnie, that's too much syrup"

"Aunty Krystal and I put this much of syrup... oops... that's supposed to be a secret" the little girl gave her sweetest smile to the glaring Taeyeon

Tiffany chuckled at the cuteness of the little girl it reminds her of herself when she was at the same age where her father would reprimand her for putting too much honey on her pancake. 

"Have a seat it's already done"

Tiffany took the seat beside Seohyun followed by Taeyeon who heave a sigh as she seat across Tiffany. 

"Pretty unnie, don't you want to sit in my special seat?" the little girl wanted to offer her seat to her pretty unnie but then the older girl already settled herself beside her. 

"Hyunnie, pretty unnie can't sit on a high chair" Taeyeon and Tiffany then laughed together leaving the confused Seohyun, why did her Pretty unnie can't sit there? It's comfortable though.

"What's the occasion Tae?" Tiffany asked as she fills her own plates with food. She noticed Taeyeon became shy and smiles a little as she tried to put her thoughts into words. And Tiffany found it so adorable.

"I wanted to thank you for everything" Taeyeon looked at her eyes. Tiffany got confused and started to think something funny.  Did Tae put poison in here that's why she suddenly became sweet? But yeah, that's absurd little Seohyunnie happily eats her honey filled pancake so there is no reason she will put poison in there, but still why?

"For what...?"

"For letting us stay here for the meantime. You don't know how thankful I am" Tiffany frowned, does Taeyeon wanted to leave her?

"You're leaving?"

Taeyeon scratched the back of her head feeling unguarded. Hyoyeon gave her a news early in the morning and ready to pack their things. Her secretary said it is ready and they could move anytime.

"Well, I already have place to move in and I think me and Seohyun will be a burden for you" 

Tiffany said no words she is not in the mood to eat that wonderful breakfast anymore, she wanted to leave and lock herself in the room. But she knew that if she will do that that will be the end of her. 

"Stay," she said while playing the pancake on her plate. She reached for Taeyeon's hand and squeezed it tightly no sign of letting it go. 

"You're no burden to me Taeyeon. And what about Seohyun? Will you trust her to a stranger? I know those words are not enough to make you stay but will you stay if I say I love you?" her face beet red. Tiffany was embarrassed, it's been a long time since she last confessed to someone. She thought being with Taeyeon will give her assurance but she's wrong. She has to say her feelings to make things clearer.

"If that's what you say, my love" Taeyeon intertwined her hands to Tiffany's securing it to hers. At that time Tiffany looked at Taeyeon with her pretty eye-smile that didn't fail the other girl to do the same.

 

"Excuse me! You're blocking my pancakes!" 

 

 

~~~

"OMMA!! APPA!!! Wake up!!! We're going to the beach right?" 

"Five more minutes Yoong..." 

"But Omma you said that five minutes earlier!"

"Alright, alright we're going up now Yoong. But first, can you get up from Appa's tummy? I can't move"

"Oops" little Yoona get up giving the space needed for Yuri to sit. 

The little family was on a vacation for a while leaving all of their problems behind. They chose to take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter