Too Good to be True

Call the Heart Breaker Agency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Did she ask you to go back at her place?”

 

After talking with Tiffany, Taeyeon was pulled by Jessica. She pinned Taeyeon at the wall as she pierce her cold eyes at the girl.

 

“Oh come on Jessica! Why are you doing this? Don’t you want Tiffany to be happy?” Taeyeon whispered

 

“But Taeyeon we have an agreement. I really want to help you but there are people who will know this and will take everything from you. I’m just worried,” Jessica pulled out then crossed her arms.

 

“I know, we’re sisters right? But I also know you can help me on this, you have the biggest share and has a huge company, you can do everything,”

 

“Sigh. I will revise the rule without anyone noticing it… in one condition,” Jessica smirked “I will adopt Yoona and Yuri will be her Appa”

 

“B-but that doesn’t mean she will be away from me, right?”

 

“What are you saying? Yoona will still be our little Yoongie, we’re not going to keep her away from you”

 

With that Taeyeon smiled and nod her head to agree. She hugged Jessica before leaving the room with a smile on her face.

 

----------------------

 

“Welcome home! I’m sorry this place got messier than before, I’m busy within this past weeks”

 

Tiffany threw her bag at the couch then made her way to the guest room to clean it.

 

“If you’re hungry, you can get foods at the refrigerator and just use the microwave. I’ll clean this first.”

 

“Hmmm….” Taeyeon made her way at the kitchen and decided to just wait for Tiffany to finish whatever she’s doing. She didn’t wait for too long when the eye-smiling girl was done and went beside her.

 

“Why are you not eating?”

 

“I waited for you, I don’t feel like eating alone.”

 

“Okay then, I’m not a good chef but I can cook something edible. Just wait here for a while” Tiffany stands up and grab ingredients at the refrigerator when Taeyeon followed her.

 

“I-I want to help”

 

“Yah! Phew~, you gave me shock. No, Taeyeon you are my guest for today so just sit down and relax” Taeyeon hesitated at first but complied anyway, she waited again at her seat.

 

Taeyeon watched Tiffany moving from one place to another with worried eyes. She heard some ‘ouch’ and hisses but she can’t move. She wanted to help badly but the girl forbids her so all she can do is to watch.

 

“Done! Let’s eat!” Tiffany smiled with an appetizing plate of food in her hands she placed in front of Taeyeon prov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter