Cutie

Call the Heart Breaker Agency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon hired a person to do a background investigation about Ji Changwook who claims Yoona is his daughter. She wanted to be sure that everything that man has said was true Also, it is not easy to trust Yoona's well to someone they don't know. Everyone gave their yes to agree on the background check so if things went wrong it is not only Taeyeon's fault, it is everyone's. 

It is rare for Taeyeon to stay at her office when it is daytime, but because she told Jessica to take a break with Yuri and Yoona, she replaced Jessica for a while. She is no longer the mysterious CEO of the company since she already announced her position. Employees adore Taeyeon and silently prefer her than the ice princess. And it seems like some are already charmed by her. She received gifts such as flowers, chocolates, and even lunchbox every day from unknown people. She just makes sure Tiffany won't need to see those that might cause misunderstanding, those were only gifts of appreciation or just she thought.

"Ah~ I missed this!" she stretched her body with some cracking sound. Having her table piles of papers and her laptop almost went overheat is oddly aesthetic to her. Maybe because most of the paperwork was on Jessica leaving her on field works. She looked at her watch telling her that she still has 20 minutes before lunch so she once again drowned herself on work, hands on the keyboard and eyes at the monitor.

 

 

 

Tiffany heaved a sigh with a proud smile on her face after cleaning her shared apartment with Taeyeon. She has nothing to do anyway, so better do something productive. She missed her Yoona very much and she can't take being away with their bundle of joy. She knows that having two pairs of parents would be difficult for the girl and also for them. Though they already discuss that if luck was theirs and they would get Yoona's custody will go to Yuri's and Jessica's side, Tiffany was sure she won't miss Yoona's growing phase. However, it still saddens her that most of Yoona's time will not be on their side. The thought of having her own little one made Tiffany feel mixed emotions. But then it is not the right time to feel pressure in the future when something magical will happen in the present. 

After finish wiping the dining table, Tiffany rushed to the door because of the ring of the bell. She looked at the peeping hole only to see nothing. She shrugged it maybe just someone who accidentally pressed the button. But then before she turns around the bell once again rung. She opened the door and looked left and right but to no avail, she can't see anyone.

"Uhm... excuse me"

Tiffany looked down and saw a little girl. She has white skin, round eyes, and cute chubby cheeks. Tiffany crouched down the little girl's eye level.

"Oh, hello there, how can I help you?" 

"Annyeonghaseyo, uhm where is Daddy Taeyeon?" the little girl bowed then looked to Tiffany with her cute round eyes.

Tiffany blinked trying to process what the little girl just said.

"Did I heard it wrong or you just called Taeyeon your Daddy? And are those you're luggage?" Tiffany noticed a line of luggage besides the little girl. She could only wish this is not what she is thinking.

"Do you know my Daddy Taeyeon?" the little girl showed her a picture that proves she is related to Taeyeon. Taeyeon was holding the little girl in her arms with a smile on their face. Tiffany took the picture and it is very obvious that the Taeyeon this little girl saying and the Taeyeon she knew are the same. Tiffany was at a loss for words confirming that Taeyeon and this girl's Daddy were the same.

"Y-yeah, she lived here"

"Is Daddy there? Can I see her? I really missed her"

"She's not here but I can take you to her" 

"Really? Can pretty unnie bring me to Daddy?" the little girl showed her an eye-smile similar to hers. Tiffany felt overwhelmed seeing this cute little girl knock on her door. Though she's curious how the little girl found her place, nevertheless, she's cute so why not just take her. They helped each other putting the luggage inside the apartment and when they're done they head down to the garage and use Tiffany's car to Taeyeon's company.

 

 

"I'm sorry for not introducing earlier my name is Tiffany Hwang and yours?" Tiffany looked at the little girl via the rare view mirror. The little girl seated on a safety seat, which Tiffany managed to borrow, attached to the backseat

"Pretty unnie don't need to apologize. My name is Kim Seohyun, 4 years old, I lived in America and my Daddy is Kim Taeyeon." Tiffany chuckled.

"You speak so well for a 4-year-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter