Laugh on her

Call the Heart Breaker Agency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Impress Oppa?”

 

“Yup, if you want to get your oppa back then impress him”

 

Everything around is black, only a bulb of light lit up the small room. There is a table in the middle of that room bringing an atmosphere that looks like a scene from detective movies. Taeyeon and Tiffany were seated on the opposite side. The two girls were making their first plan which they called ‘Impress Oppa Plan for the Better or else We Will Make another One which will take Too Much Time’ 

 

“How?” Tiffany raised an eyebrow

 

“Do you know how to dance?” Taeyeon’s voice is scrutinizing making Tiffany intimidated. The younger girl shook her head as a response.

 

“After I teach you how to dance you will going to join the cheer dance club and baam~ that will work” the older girl showed an explosion effect by her hands “and I will show you everything you should do so always watch. You got it?”

 

“I got it… So how long do you want to stay here? Because me, I don’t want to stay here any longer. The bugs gives me creeps~ Aaaak!!!” Tiffany shoved away a bug that land on her shoulder.

 

“Sorry, I thought this atmosphere will gave us some mysterious theme” she rubbed her nape as she apologize to the girl

 

“Aish! Storage room is not the proper place” Tiffany leaved older girl without looking back and turned off the light

 

“Yah! Why you---“ Tiffany didn’t hear Taeyeon anymore when she closed the door and smiling for leaving the older girl behind

 

 

-***-

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

I run off from that crazy ‘revenger’ agent. After I turned off the light and closed the door of the storage room, I’m pretty sure that she will take revenge to me. It is fun but kind of thrilling because of making myself want to chase by her. I should not run but I just think that running can help me escape from her rage, I guess.

 

“Tiffany!!!” and the game begins!

 

I giggled and find a place where I can hide, I thought of my room so I went up there. I tiptoed so that she can’t hear me, but I know that she is near because of her footsteps.

 

When I reached my room I jumped on my bed and tuck myself on my blanket. I locked my door first, of course I need to be sure that she can’t enter this room.

 

“Yah you piggy get out! I know you’re just here! Show yourself! … … … Fine!!! I will just wait here!!!” her voice is loud on my house, how could that po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter