Long Lost Friend?!

Call the Heart Breaker Agency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yes, Taeyeon is my girlfriend”

 

Nichkhun’s eyes grew bigger and Taeyeon let out an audible “What?!”

 

“Cool, nice to meet you Taeyeon” Nichkhun said and offered his hand to the girl. Tiffany nudged Taeyeon to wake her up from her sudden mental break up.

 

“Ah, yeah, nice to meet you… uhh… we need to buy foods for our fridge, so can you excuse us?” Taeyeon slowly tiptoed and carefully dragged the girl beside her

 

“Wait, you two were leaving together now?” Nichkhun was surprised and even Taeyeon, how could she became so careless when talking sometimes.

 

“But before you go, I just want to say sorry to you Tiffany for the mess I gave to you. I’m happy now and seem like you too are enjoying life. And Taeyeon buddy, please take care of Tiffany. By the way, this is my girlfriend Victoria” Nichkhun didn’t forget to introduce his girlfriend “I talked too much, we need to go. Bye”

 

Nichkhun and Victoria left the two alone. To be honest, when Tiffany knows she is with Taeyeon, she didn’t think that much of Nichkhun. At first she was shocked and surprised to see Nichkhun with her new girl but as she see how happy the guy with his new girl, it seems like she was happy too.

 

“Taeyeon, what’s happening to me? I should be very angry to him right now, I should shout to him and to that girl but I didn’t. But the way I see his smiles now, it’s very different pure and without any playboy image” Tiffany can’t answer it herself so she asked Taeyeon. But the girl she asked seems like out of nowhere, her eyes is telling that she is confused and her jaws are locked open.

 

“What happened?”

 

“Taeyeon, we’re girlfriends!” Tiffany gleefully said and showed her eye-smile just like nothing happened

 

“Whaaa! I can’t take it! Let’s just buy some foods, the fridge will be hungry” Taeyeon screamed and lead the way to the wet market, they have been in that spot for almost minutes. Tiffany followed and smiled to the other girl

 

At their journey to the market, Tiffany was amazed to Taeyeon’s bargaining skills. Even they went to the market late and it looks like the goods are not fresh anymore she was once amazed in Taeyeon’s choice, she got it all fresh.

 

The both of them have bags in their hands and now waiting for Yuri who Tiffany called to fetch them.

 

“Taeyeon, I am so proud of you. You’re so brave to face Nichkhun and pretend to be my girlfriend, thank you for not leaving me” Tiffany said but she is not looking to the other girl, her face is low down and Taeyeon saw that she has a tight grip on the bag in her hands.

 

“I don’t want to leave you at that time” Taeyeon h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter