He who is in love

Hate That I've Fallen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's Point of View

 

I was off from work but I still drove to the store. I planned on picking up Luhan after his shift and to pretend that it wasn't a plan. I was thinking about telling him that I just happened to passed by and found him there, then maybe we could grab something to eat and I could send him home after. It was the main plan, but Jessica came in the picture- or in my car while I was waiting for Luhan outside. 

"Mind giving me a ride?" She asked. "I mean, you already let me in so you can't say no, right?"

"Uhhh." I thought. "Where's your car?" I asked hesitatingly.

"Do you need to know?" She lowered her head and looked exceptionally sad. I thought I said something wrong. 

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "I just really..." want to pick up Luhan. Unable to complete my sentence because I didn't want her to find out after all, I sighed fretfully. 

"I'm heartbroken today," Jessica started. I looked at her, surprise. We had been hanging out lately, but to be honest, we don't really know each other that well. I didn't know she had a boyfriend. In fact, I assumed she was single because she always asked me to eat with her. I didn't know anything except her name and her old job. "I just need someone to accompany me tonight. Maybe a little drink will do too." She sniffled. 

"Jessica..."

"I'm sorry, Sehun." And then she looked at me with her eyes watery as if she was about to cry. She apologized again, then she pulled me by my neck. She kissed me.

 

 

 

 

"Jessica, wait-" I pulled away. "What are you doing? I thought you're heartbroken? Why kiss me all of a sudden?" I couldn't believe it. I looked away from her.

"Why?" She mumbled. "You don't like me?"

"It's not like that!" I suddenly raised my voice.  "I mean I- well, not the way you think.  You just got your heart broken, okay?" I met her gaze. I almost didn't realize I was widening my eyes at her.

"Two weeks ago. It's been ing two weeks and I'm not over him yet." She uttered. "My boyfriend broke up with me two weeks ago. I tried everything to forget him. But it's so...it's so difficult." She began crying. "I loved him. Then, just like that, h-he broke up with me for some other woman. Sehun, I- I need someone to fix me. I'm so hurt right now, I don't know what to do. I saw him with that woman, and it hurt like hell. I just don't know if I can still take one more day seeing him with another woman."

I fell silent. I kinda wanted to tell her my story too. I wanted to tell her I was still in love with Luhan, that I couldn't forget Luhan. I wanted to cry as well. I wanted to cry because Luhan wasn't mine. Because we couldn't be together. I wanted to let everything out. I wanted to let go of my pride. I wanted to let her know that I was planning to chase after Luhan. But my words failed to find its way out of my mouth.

When Jessica kissed me again, I thought again and again. Why was she using me to move on? Then I found the answer in myself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter