He who wanted to move on.

Hate That I've Fallen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun's Point of View

 

Luhan had been acting really strange the past few days.

His smile looked so forced. 

He just looked so different.

I watch him everyday when he's not looking, so I know. 

 

I knew this would happen. I was the one who tried to avoid him in the first place... Ever since I confessed to him and got rejected, everything started to change. Without even realizing it, I ruined my good friendship with Luhan. I couldn't look at him in the eyes anymore. We stopped hanging out. I stopped driving him home. Then I changed. 

 

Then I noticed, Luhan started to change too. 

I guess... It all started because of me. Because I cared too much about my self-respect, now I feel like something's missing in me. My friendship with Luhan ended without closure, all because I confessed. Is self-respect really that important? Is it more important than love? I always ask myself. 

 

Today at work,I had a really good chat with Jessica. She's a nice girl. She's pretty too. We've been hanging out lately. After work, she would ask me to grab bubble tea with her or lunch or dinner.  She reminded me of myself when I was with Luhan.

Today we talked in the breakroom, and I remembered Luhan. I remembered the days I spent with him in the breakroom.

I would try to brush it off, focus on Jessica's brown eyes and listen to her only. 

I thought... Since Luhan changed, and I changed, I should forget my abandoned feelings. Why long for someone who would never love you back? Why think about someone who never even thought of you the way you want them to? Luhan already said no, so there really i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter