Him again?Her again?(Part 2)

Why would you?

Jiae's P.O.V

"Why would you?"

"Because I like you"

Wait what!?its my first day in school and I already have a confession!?Well,sure I like Suga,but I can't be too sure of my feelings yet.

"Umm,I-Is that a conf-fession?"

"As a matter of fact,yes"

Silence engulfed us as I thought about my choices carefully.

"I like you too,but I can't be too sure of my feelings,and I'm just still a new student in school,and who knows?You might be a playboy just trying to play with my heart"

I saw sadness in his eyes for a moment,but determination filled them the very next minute.

"Fine,then I'll be with you everyday to help you decide your choice"

I was stunned.

"Up to you"

I shrugged my shoulders.

He smirked.

"I'll make you mine,Yoo Jiae"

My heart fluttered for a moment before I abruptly stood up.

"I should go first Yoongi,thanks for treating my bruises"

"Sure,no problem,I'll see you out"

We walked to the door and I waved him goodbye and went on my way home.I stopped in my tracks and turned around,to see him still there.

He helped me a lot,I also kind of broke his heart a little today,I should thank him.

I ran with a wide grin to him and planting a peck on his cheek,before running back home,leaving him dumbfounded.

Suga's P.O.V

Her words broke my heart a little today,but it's alright.I,Min Yoongi,will not easily give up.

I saw her to the door and she walked briskly back to her home.She Suddenly stopped in her tracks and ran excitedly over to me after thinking or maybe daydreaming for a while.

I felt something soft press against my cheeks.W-W-Wait.Did she just kiss me on the cheeks?Before I could ask her about an explanation,she ran away,leaving me dumbfounded.

I close the door and made the way to the love of my life,correction:second love of my life,my bed.The touch still lingered at my cheeks,sending an electric shock through my body.I smiled dreamily,thinking about the peck she gave me.

I wrapped myself in my blankets,before drifting off to sleep,the scene replaying vividly in my mind.