First day of school

Why would you?

Jiae P.O.V

"Ring ring!"Ring ring!"

Ugh.The most dreaded thing every student does not want to hear:The alarm clock.I sat up and checked the time.7.15am!?Class starts at 7.45!This is not good Jiae,it's the first day of school!

I washed up and skipped breakfast.My parents were not at home,they always aren't at home,busy with work and all the other stuff.

I dashed to school,fortunately,it was near to my home.I reached school and checked the time.7.35am,phew,I still have 10 minutes.I was a transferee from Hongdae high and was in my senior year.

Let's see,Class 3A,Class 3A...ommmff!I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry!I wasn't looking where I was going!"

"It's okay,are you new here?

I nodded my head in response.

"That's great!Me and my 6 other friends are new too!How about you join our group?

"Sure!"

Why not?I don't have any friends here,so when an opportunity pops up,take the chance and grab it!

I met the the other six girls and learnt all their names.They seem nice and we got close really fast,they go by the name of Lovelyz,so that means now,I'm a Lovelyz member,Jiae.

I suddenly remember I had to go to class,and bade farewell to them.I found class 3A and was outside the door when the teacher appeared.

"Oh hello,you must be the new student!I'm Miss lee,and I'm you're home room teacher"

"Hello Miss lee"

She seems like a nice and kind teacher.

"Come,follow me inside the classroom"

She opened the door and walked in.I hesitated a little before stepping in the classroom.All eyes were on me and I felt so small.

"Now,students,we have a new student,care to introduce yourself?"

"Hi,Nice to meet you,I'm Yoo Jiae,and I'm a transferee from hongdae high"

"Alright Jiae,how about you sit next to seulgi,Seulgi,raise your hand please"

A girl with black long hair raised her hand and I took the seat next to her.

"Hi,I'm Seulgi,as you already know!I hope we can be friends!"

"Of course!"

This is good,it's my first day and I already have 8 new friends!

The class continued with the lesson and the recess bell rang.