Him again?Her again?(Part 2)

Why would you?

Suga's P.O.V

I stayed for a little over lunch time in our secret hideout.Why can't I stop thinking about her?

Could Bangtan be right?Is she my soulmate?I'm not sure about my feelings now.And besides,I'm the coldest bad boy in school.I can't just melt because of one girl right?

Or can I?

I should go class now.Its been 10 minutes.I may be the school bad boy,but I at least still attend classes.

I walked down the empty hallway and barged into my classroom

"Ah,Mr Min,decided to come to class I see?"

Que:Fangirl screams

"You can sit next to the new girl,she's sitting beside you"

Oh great,another annoying fangirl to add to my fancl-wait,isn't that the new girl I bumped into before?Yoo Jiae!Oh yes!She's my seat mate!

I made my way to my seat,and sat down.

I confirmed with her that she was the one I bumped into this morning,and chatted with her the whole lesson.The lesson with Mr kim was usually long,but time passes by so quickly when I talk with her.

It was the end of school and I bade farewell to her to meet Bangtan at the school gate.

"Bye Yoongi!"

"Bye Jiae!"

I walked to the door before stopping.Whats wrong with me?I usually do this with ease,why am I so nervous when I want to ask her?

"H-Hey,Jiae,umm before I leave,can I get your number?"

She looked surprised.

"S-Sure"

She wrote her number on my hand and walked out of class.

Yes!Got her number!I kept staring at it until I reached the gate with Bangtan.I was still staring at it.

"Suga is staring at Jiae's number!"

"Aww,someone is in love~"

"Oh shut up"

I was a little hungry,so I told Bangtan I'll be going to the convenience store to eat instant noodles first.No one wanted to accompany me.Nothing surprising from those Jerks.I made my way to the convenience store.

I took the shortcut to the store which was a dark narrow alleyway.

"No!Stop Please!"

"Stay away from  Yoongi oppa!"

"Never!"

Wow that's one tough fangirl.I should help her though.But why is she so special that my other fangirls wanna bully her-WAIT!IS THAT JIAE!?

"STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!"

"Oh!Yoongi oppa!"

"Out of my sight!This instant!"

They glared at Jiae one last time before sashaying off.

"Hey,You all right?"

"Umm,Yeah"

I helped her to stand up and took her to my home.She didn't object and just went along with it.

I applied medication on her bruises.My room was filled with silence.That is,before she broke it.

"Thanks for saving me"

"No problem,it was my fan girls fault anyway,I'm sorry"

"Gwenchana"

"Do you think they'll harass me again?"

"No,because I'll be there to protect you"

Damn.The words just spurted out of my mouth.The room was filled in silence again.My heart was pounding fast and hard in my chest.

"And why would you protect me?"

"Because I like you"

I did it.I confessed.