Him again?Her again?

Why would you?

Jiae's P.O.V

Lunch was over and I was alone in class again.Hope I make some new friends.

I waited outside of the classroom nervously,waiting for the teacher.

"You must be the new student"

"Y-Yes,I am"

"Alright then,come on"

I followed the teacher into the classroom.If I'm not wrong,his name is Mr Kim.He looked neither too stern neither too nice.

We walked into the classroom and the students immediately returned to their seats.

"Class,today we have a new student,please introduce yourself"

"Annyeonghaseyo,I'm Yoo Jiae"

"Hey isn't she the one Yoongi oppa smiled at this morning?"

"Ugh,she is,I'm so jealous,but I gotta admit she's pretty though"

I'll just let them gossip all they want.

"Alright Jiae you can take the seat next to Min Yoongi at the back of the class"

"Sir,min Yoongi is not here"

"Skipping again huh?Sigh"

I walked to the back,where there were only 2 empty desks there.I sat on the left one,since the other desk had Min Yoongi scribbled there.

Min Yoongi?Where have I heard this name before?He's my seat mate?Oh well,I'll have to get used to it.

10 minutes into the lesson,the door barged open and a familiar figure walked in.

"Min Yoongi,late again"

"Yeah yeah,sorry seongsaengnim"

I heard squeals from some of the girls.

"The new girl is sitting beside you"

He looked over at me,and his eyes widened.He smiled at the teacher and went to where his seat was,which is next to mine obviously.

"Look!Yoongi oppa is smiling again!"

He took his seat and looked over at me.

"Hi,I'm Min Yoongi,you can call me Suga for short"

"Hi,I'm Yoo Jiae"

"Didn't we bump into each other this morning?"

"Well,yeah we did"

Are you sure this guy doesn't smile much?His smile makes him look so handsome I could melt and he keeps smiling.It doesn't even look like he's cold.

We continued to talk and got to know each other better.He seems like a really nice guy.I wonder why he's so cold to people though?and why does he only smile at me?and why do I feel like there's butterflies in my stomach?ugh,Yoo Jiae you need to stop this feeling.You can't fall for the school's baddest boy!Or can I?