Min Yoongi smiled!?

Why would you?

Suga's P.O.V

Ugh,Monday,Another day filled with fangirl's screams,and another day to show everyone my cold side.

I washed up and made my way to meet Bangtan at the bubble tea shop.My parents aren't home again.Busy with work,sigh.

I strolled to the bubble tea shop and met bangtan.We got some drinks and made our way to school.

"I heard there's a new girl at school"

"Another one to join our fanclub?"

"I don't think so,I heard she's joining Lovelyz"

Lovelyz were at the same level of popularity as us.We're the Kingkas,They're the Queenkas.We don't really talk to each other though.Just exchange a few greetings.

"Maybe the new girl is Yoongi's soulmate"

"Most probably not"

Sure,I was cold,but with these dorks,I show them my caring side.

I chuckled to myself.

The sound of Fangirl screams filled my ears as soon as I arrived in school.Sigh,another normal day.

After the boring class,it was finally lunch time and Bangtan made our way to the canteen.

We were walking down the hallway,when suddenly someone bumped into me.

"Oh my gosh!I'm so sorry!I wasn't looking where I was going!"

She lifted her head and my jaw dropped.I admired her facial features.Wow,she was really really pretty.

I don't know what was wrong with me but I smiled at her.And I don't do that to strangers I just met.Much less the chances are with a girl.

"Gwenchana"

She smiled back at me,oblivious to the glares of the fangirls.She squeezed through the crowd and ran to Lovelyz.

Oh.I get it now.Shes the new member of Lovelyz!I smiled to myself.

I turned around to see 6 boy's jaws dropping,staring at me,with shocked expressions on their face.

"What?"

The people went to the canteen to eat while Me and Bangtan weren't hungry so I went to our secret hiding place with Bangtan to stay there till the bell rang.

Once we entered our secret room,they erupted in questions.

"What!?Did Min Yoongi just smile at a girl!?"

"Well,why can't I?"

"Because you never smile at girls!"

They replied all at once,emphasizing on the word never.

I ignored them and just smirked.I found out about her name.

Yoo Jiae

Can she unfreeze my frozen heart and make it warm?