Sequel~

Why would you?

Authors note

Hey~ I just decided to make a sequel.Hope you enjoy~

Four years later

Jiae's P.O.V

"Where are you taking me?"

"You'll find out soon"

Yoongi and I were now in college.It was our 5th anniversary,and he made a surprise for me.

"You can open your eyes now!"

I opened my eyes.I blinked a few times and realised it was where we built our memories and the place we first met.

"Hongdae high school?Our High school?"

"Yup!"

"Isn't it a school day?"

"It doesn't matter"

We went in,and walked down the hallway.Nothing had changed.Seeing all these brought back nostalgic memories.

"Look!There's my locker!and yours!"

"Oh god Yoongi,the scribbling of your 'Yoongi loves Jiae' is still on the wall.Thats so embarrassing!"

"Haha!Its sweet though,some people even made comments!"

Like,'I remember these two,they were the top kingka and queenka couple' and 'these two were so sweet we stopped anyone who tried to erase it'

We both chuckled.Suddenly,we heard the familiar clink clanking of high heels that could only belong to one person.

"Yoongi?Jiae?Is that the both of you?Are my eyes playing tricks on me?"

"Mrs Lee!"

We dashed like little kids to her.

"What brings the both of you here?"

She said with a wide smile planted on her face.

"It's our 5th anniversary,and I decided to bring her here"

"Aww how sweet,the both of you still the sweetest couple,hey,how about the both of you come to my class and talk to them?I' sure they're curious about you two,you know since the drawing on the wall,they want to see your faces!And maybe you could give them a talk,they're on their last senior year"

"Of course Ms Lee!We'd be more than happy to"

The two of us grinned at each other and followed her to the classroom.As we entered the classroom,whispers were heard throughout the whole classroom.

"Class,I bet you all are wondering who are they,first of all,they're older than you,and I think you all know who they are,well kind of.These two are the 'Drawing couple'!"

"Ahhhhh"

The whole class replied and they bombarded is with questions.

"I think I'll be leaving for now,I have a meeting to attend to, can the both of you take care of them while I'm away?

We nodded our head in response and ms lee exited the classroom.

"Hello there!I think you all already know us as the 'drawing couple',so it's like our anniversary and we came here to reminisce our memories,I know you all have a lot of questions,but I'm just curious,is there a couple that's as popular as us now?"

"Yes!Yes!Yes!"

"Jisung and Lami!"

"I prefer taehyun and Wendy!"

We chatted with the class,talked about our histor at the school,and gave them some tips.School was over,and we bade farewell to the kids.We exited school,and went to the patbingsoo shop we often went  to after school.

"Gomawo oppa"

"Your welcome,may our relationship last forever"

He sweetly said and we clinked our spoons together before digging in.It was indeed the best anniversary gift ever.