Kingka?Queenka?

Why would you?

Jiae's P.O.V

Finally, it's been like,forever.

The teacher dismissed us and I strolled to the canteen,hoping to bump into Lovelyz on the way.

"Omona!Oppa!!!"

"Oh my gosh,they're soooo hot!"

The hallway was suddenly filled with fangirl screams.

Ugh,with all these fangirl inch screams continuing,I'm pretty sure I could go deaf any minute now.

I,Yoo Jiae,being the curious person I am,couldn't resist the temptation and also squeezed in the crowd. 

Ugh,too bad I'm so short,I could barely see anything.

"Jiae!Jiae!Yoo Jiae!"

Wait.Who's that calling me?

I scanned my eyes through the crowd before my eyes came across the 6 Lovely girls I met this morning.I smiled and dashed across to them.

I wasn't exactly looking where I was going and bumped into someone.

"Oh my!I'm so sorry!I wasn't looking where I was going!"

I apologized to the man.He had blonde hair and small eyes.He gave off that cold vibe but in contrast,he gave me a heartwarming smile.I felt butterflies in my stomach FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON.Yoo Jiae what's happening to you.

"Gwenchanayo"

I bowed at him giving him a smile before making my way quickly to Lovelyz.

They had their mouths agape when I reached them.

"What?"

"You realized you just talked to one of the kingkas right?"

"I did?"

"Well yeah!Every Girl was practically sending out glares at you!Plus,You got a smile from Min Yoongi!Do you know he rarely smiles!?Much lesser to a girl!"

"Oh wait,you mean the reason why everyone was crowding around that area was because of them!?"

"Well yes,took you long enough to realize"

"Let's get to the canteen first,I'm starving!"

"Great idea"

We got our food and settled down on 'our' table.

"Okay,so Jiae,the boy you just met was from Bangtan Boys,their popularity was at the same height as us,so basically,their the kingkas at sekang high and we're the queenkas"

Oh my gosh,I'm a queenka now!

They explained everything about them to me,from their happy-go-lucky personalities to their crazy fan girls.Wow,so that means the cold one in Bts,min Yoongi,just smiled at me,I guess hearing the girls emphasizing on the word cold,he must be really cold.Well,I'm honored.

Hmm,Min Yoongi,cold huh?I wonder why.