Chapter 5

You're My Flashlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Wonwoo's POV}
I watched as Addy dragged the boy to class with her and clenched my fists. My blood boiled. I was only okay with her being around my friends that were guys. But now she's made a guy friend of her own that I know nothing about. How do I keep her safe? Hansol shook me out of my thoughts and we quickly headed to class.

{Back With Addy}
The boy and I made it to class in time and we sat in the only last two seats available in the back that were next to each other. Luckily Mr.Voeks isn't here yet so everyone was just chatting amongst themselves. I turned to the boy and smiled at him. "So what's your name Mr.Lost?"I asked. He chuckled a bit. "I'm Daniel, and you?"He said. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and blushed slightly. "I'm Adanala but everyone calls me Addy"I said. He smiled. "That's a beautiful name Adanala."He said.

Mr.Voeks came in and slammed a meter stick against his desk. The entire class flinched and turned their attention towards him.
"Where you sit now is your seat for the entire year. No seat changes unless I think there's a problem with where you're seated."He said in a stern voice.
Man I hated this teacher already. And usually I love everyone. "Adam Aarons"He said as he was going over role. I rested my head on my hand with my elbow propped up on my desk. My vision started blurring as I zoned out. "Adanala Vongtranalie"(Vong-truh-nah-lee) Mr.Voeks called. "Here"I said quietly. He looked up from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter