Chapter 13

You're My Flashlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So the part when they're sitting on the swings actually happened in the role play. Hehehehehe. Some dialog isn't the same but I can't go on Quotev to see what they said since the admin's of the website blocked my IP address sadly...... Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this more romantic chapter. It will get steamy ;) somewhere though.

Few Weeks Later

I finally got over the whole Wonwoo Stacy kiss thing. Right now I'm on my way to hang out with him at the park. My heart is racing but in a good way. It hasn't done this in so long. I forgot how it felt. As I got closer to the park I could see him at the swings. He wasn't facing me and I smirked a bit. I saw him holding something but what it was didn't cross my mind. Quickly and quietly I ran up behind him and jumped on his back. He caught me out of reflex and I giggled. "Nice try beautiful"he said. I smiled and got off his back and we walked to the swings. He sat down and then I sat on his lap. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist automatically. I laid my head on his chest and he chuckled. 

"You know people will start dating rumors if they see us like this"He said. I smiled softly and looked up at him. "I don't mind"I said as I looked into his eyes. He smirked and leaned in slowly. My eyes closed as he got closer anticipating what I've been waiting for since I've met him. It felt like ages before our lips touched. My arms s their way around his neck and our lips moved in sync. It felt like fireworks as we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter