Chapter 3

You're My Flashlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Wonwoo's POV}
I smiled as I showed my buddy Hansol around the school for the tenth time. You think we've been going here for a few years that he would know his way around by now. As we turned a corner my ears sharpened at what I heard. "Well well well. What do we have here? It's the Asian don't and then Asian exchange don't."I heard. Hansol and I walked over to the group of girls and I saw Min Yoon and Addy in the middle. My eyes went dark and I coughed. "What's going on here?"I asked. Stacy and her girls were startled by the sudden sound of my voice and so were Addy and Min Yoon. I gave Stacy a cold stare. "Next time you mess with my best friends you're gonna have a talk with the principal about this behavior."I said. They nodded understandingly and Hansol pushed through the girls to make sure Min Yoon was okay. He then turned to Stacy and her group. "Get to class now!"he demanded. They flinched and ran off. I ran over to Addy and started examining her closely. "Are you okay? Did they do anything to you?"I asked worriedly. She giggled softly and I saw a soft blush on her adorable chubby cheeks. "Wonwoo Oppa I'm fine. You and Hansol Oppa came just in time before they did anything."She said in her usual soft and shy voice. I sighed in relief and started walking her to class. 
"You know you won't always be here to protect me. Maybe I should take some self-defense classes"She said. I froze in my tracks and looked at her. She had a serious look on her face and I start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter