THE END

The Bloody Tarot Card

 

 

What happens next? The second question to answer. To you this might be impossible to believe but there wasn’t an ending for a very long time. It was like the whole universe had stopped just for a moment. I was the only person who could see this. I see a bright light straight ahead of me, blinding me. It’s not the sun; it’s not a really strong torch but…angels. They’re dressed in white, beautiful wings drape across their back and flawless skin. I look more closely at their facial appearances

 

 

 

 

 

…umma? appa?

“Cho Hee sweetheart” umma, I’ve missed your voice.

“My little girl” appa, I’m so sorry.

“I’m so sorry I couldn’t save you guys, the reason why this is a whole mess is because of me”

“Oh baby, it was never your fault” mum softly says.

“What do I do now?” I ask.

“It’s up to you to decide what you want and what you’ve always wanted” my appa smiles at me and they start to fade away like dust. “Goodbye…again”

              

  In a split second everything is back to normal. I draw out a deck of tarot cards and spread them out like a fan and show G-Dragon. “Pick a card” he picks a random card being careful not to cut his finger. He shows it to me and my heart beats fast. Death. I’ve decided mum and dad. I know what happens next in this violent heart breaking story. I lift up my gun and place it towards Dongwoon’s head.

“What are you doing?” Dongwoon asks scared.

“I really do love you Dongwoon oppa” I pull the trigger.

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BANG!

 

My mind goes black and I hit the hard, dirty ground landing on my knees and all I hear is shrieking but I cannot see anything.

 

“Don’t forget me…” A flash of light brings me to the place of my dream. I blink and see that I’m in a room, a glowing white room. Something is in my hand, I open it up to see the tarot card. I sigh and look down to see the police, UCB, V.I.P, Adam and my dead body.

 

“I will miss you all” I whisper. I blow a kiss and drop the tarot card letting it land swiftly on the ground next to Adam. A see him look up and he blows a kiss back with tears in his eyes.

“I will miss you too Jung Cho Hee, we all will”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Third question can easily be answered.

My name is Jung Cho Hee.

 

My parents died when I was thirteen.

 

I thought I didn’t have a family but I didn’t realise there was one always with me.

 

I fell in love with an amazing boy.

 

I never got my revenge but I’m glad because now I can be with my parents forever.

 

Everyone is safe now and that’s how it’s supposed to be.

 

 

...This happened all because of the Bloody Tarot Card.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that is the ending and sorry it's a bit short! mianhe!

Hope you liked it. Now I have to finish writing my previous fanfictions...

Thank you for reading! ^_^