The question that changed everything

The Bloody Tarot Card

 

A month passes by and yes I’m still with Dongwoon but I’ve already waited long enough to ask him the real question. However I feel like I’m beginning to have feelings with him. Going out with him, daydreaming together, having long meaningful chats at night. I really feel that were a real couple and I’m not even acting anymore but that question must be answered.

“Dongwoon, I need to ask a question”

“Sure, go ahead, what is it?”

“Do you think I can have a word with Hyunseung about Bigbang?” the tension starts to grow and he slowly moves his arm away from me.

“Um, I guess so it’s just…I don’t really think he trusts you”

“That’s fine, why don’t you take me to them?”

“I don’t know…” I flutter my eyes. It always works but I have a slight guilt trying to put him in a trance for a bad cause, “Please?” pouting like a puppy always works too. He rolls his eyes giving up. “Fine!”

“Yes!” I glance at my watch, “Oh! Look at the time, I have to go!” I give him a midnight kiss and leave the warehouse to tell the others the good news.

I reach for the door and open it. I am greeted with three angry ‘parents’. “Where have you been?” Yunho asks worriedly.

“I was out with Dongwoon”

“Yeah! You’re always out with Dongwoon! What about us? Don’t you know how worried we were?” Fei says. Can you believe that? She was worried about me.

“Since when did you care?” Jia asks.

“I don’t!”

“Yeah right” Yunho says.

“Guys!” I shout to get their attention. “WHAT!” they shout in unison… déjà vu or what?

“Part two of plan-accomplished” I smile.

 

“Okay, so here’s the plan” Yunho starts, “At 20:30 Cho Hee will be arriving at their warehouse, that’s when we attack!”

“Okay! Let’s do this, we’ve got one hour” Min says a bit too excitedly.

                While everyone was celebrating and discussing how excited they were to kick Bigbang's , I decided to go check up on Dongwoon in the warehouse. I arrived at the warehouse to find all the lights off and everyone had gone except from Dongwoon, standing in the middle of the room just waiting there for me, soulless. I walk towards him slowly.

“Dongwoon?” I speak out his name to make sure he was okay. “Hey, are you okay?-“I start to ask but he interrupts me with the most frightening questions.

“…Do you love me?” I stand there motionless. How am I supposed to answer this?

“…neh” This isn’t my final answer is it? Oh God! I’m in agony.

“Is that the truth?” I really have to tell the truth? What does he mean by that? Truth...I might as well tell him everything.

“I’ve been lying to you all this time and I can’t hold it in no more, from the beginning I’ve been-“

“What? You’ve been lying, so you don’t love me?” Oh no. Tears, I never cry!

“No! I don’t okay! Look you don’t need me, I don’t need you. That’s the way it is! We are supposed to be enemies! I was never meant to fall in love with you!” I shout.

“Remember when I kept stalking you? I was finding a way to kill you but I had grown to fall in love with you then more I know about you. We can change everything!” he takes a step forward to reach me but I reflex and take my gun out without using my stupid brain. “STOP! I was never meant to fall in love with you!” I cry, my tears running down my cheeks like a waterfall.

“Why do you keep saying that even though I know your lying!” another step forward. Bad idea.

“Get away from me or I’ll kill you!”

“You love me…stop lying to yourself and admit it…! I look at the clock on the wall. No! it’s 20:30 already. Everyone will be arriving any second now.

“Don’t make me do this!” Out of nowhere G-Dragon comes from behind a wall and grabs his gun and puts it towards Dongwoon’s head.

“Do you mind if I do your job?” He is crazy! He is willing to kill his own brother’s best friend? Such a psycho! “Put down the gun, Cho Hee!” his sharp voice pierces my eardrum.

“Cho Hee!” Fei?

“Cho Hee!” Min?

"Cho Hee!" Jia?

"Cho Hee!" Suzy?

“Cho Hee!” Yunho? Oh my God! They’re attacking G-Dragon's men. What am I supposed to do now? I see Fei in trouble and I take my tarot card out of my back pocket and throw it swiftly though the air towards the man attacking her. The card slices part of his head and he hits the ground with a thump.

“Cho Hee-ah!”

“Suzy!” she’s on the ground, Suzy’s on the ground, Jia's on the ground, Min's on the ground, Fei's on the ground, Yunho’s on the ground. They’re all injured. My head whips round to G-Dragon and he’s grabbing Adam’s neck tightly.

“Boyfriend or family?” The question that changed everything.  

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

nearly finished I promise! :)