Years gone by...

The Bloody Tarot Card

Years went by but we had no lucky trying to find Bigbang. We all go to the same school, Seoul High. Were seventeen now and we are the most dangerous gang in our school. Everyone fears us except for one. Son Dongwoon. He is the most mysterious boy I know, I feel like he stares at me throughout the school days. I always see him walking my direction. He scares me, he always has ever since I had heard that he joined B2ST, Bigbang's brother gang.

                B2ST consists of these members, Son Dongwoon, Yoon Doojoon, Yang Yoseob, Yong Junhyun, Jang Hyunseung  and Lee Kikwang. Hyunseung is the brother of Kwon Jiyeon (a/n pretend that their brothers in heart), leader of Bigbang  also known as G-Dragon and my arch enemy. Apart from Dongwoon trying to stalk me, Hyunseung had many attempts trying to kill me. Fortunately I had always won our battles with the help of my tarot cards. To many people they look so ordinary however their edges are as sharp as a knife blade, they can kill enemies quick and easy. They are the strongest weapons I have thanks to Yunho oppa. He had been training us for years and Miss A have become sisters except I haven’t been getting along with Fei, she still hates me.

Why? I don’t know. Some people just don’t get along that well, I guess. She’s always trying to up to Yunho…it gives me suspicions…she’s always trying to be the centre of attention to him and is always by his side 24/7. It’s like she’s obsessed with him. Crazy! I know.

                School has been such a bore. Mr Shim our head teacher and also known as Yunho’s cousin but we call him by his first name, Changmin oppa. He’s always keeping a close eye on us just in case we take our violence to the next level for example burning the school down. We nearly did that once.

                I still think of my parents, only I wish that I don’t. I still get nightmares about them. I get flashing images of them lying there breathlessly. Sometimes I’d cry, I feel it’s easier to let my pain out but I normally scare the others with my screaming at night when I sleep. I wish I could stop but it has become a habit to me. I just wish that someday everything will be back to normal and I would have the perfect family back like four years ago.

Right now all I can wish for is hope, love and victory!

 

The day of school life have been getting worse for me well all of Miss A. Rumour has it that I and Dongwoon are an item, it’s not true however I have been spending time with him but that was only one time for homework. I have been thinking about him a lot but that doesn’t mean that I like him, right? Yunho and all of us have been talking about this situation for a while now.

“I think you guys are cute together!” Min points out which then creates silence in the room.

“I have a plan!” Yunho shouts which makes us jump and our heads turn to him, he continues, “We all know that Adam is part of Inspirit right?” we all nod, “B2ST is the brother gang of Bigbang” he pauses.

“Where is this leading to?” I ask.

“He’s not finished yet! Stop interrupting him!” Fei snaps at me. I hate it when she does that, she scares the hell out of me.

“As I was saying, we can use him to get to Bigbang and we can all take them on!” Yunho utters triumphantly.

“How are we going to do this though?” I ask curiously. They all look at me until I understand and get the gif. My facial expression changes from confused to I get it now but I don’t agree with it. “No! I’m not going to pretend that I’m going out with Dongwoon; I don’t want to hurt his feelings when he finds out I don’t love him!” I explain.

“Who said about hurting feelings, you never know you might change your mind about him!” Suzy joyfully says.

“Fat chance Suzy!”

“Give him a chance!” Jia shouts. “FINE!” I shout back. Everyone smiles at me but I reply to them with a horrid look referring to ‘if this goes all wrong then I will hunt you don’t and kill you!’ I already regret agreeing to this plan…

 

School day once again and it’s a ‘very important’ day unfortunately. It’s the day to ask Dongwoon out. I hate being the coolest girl in school sometimes; everyone can’t help but try and get into your own personal business.

                I see Dongwoon standing near the fountain in the courtyard. I sent him a message to meet me there. He sees me and smirks and starts to walk towards me.

“Well hello there, what did you want to ask me?” he cheekily says with a huge grin on his face. God, this guy is incredibly annoying but incredibly cute…I didn’t mean that! Well here it goes; I take a breather before I say it.

“I actually wanted to ask you out…” my head hangs down. I bite my lip waiting for an answer, anxious to how he reacted. I lift my head up slowly to be faced with a very happy teenager grinning at me excitedly, scary.

“Sure! I’ve been waiting for you to actually like me” I laugh nervously, “C’mon lets go tell the others” he grabs my hand and rushes me towards the gates.

“Wait! The others?” I ask worriedly, “Yeah why? You’d rather stay at school?” he asks. “No! Of course not, let’s go!”

We climb over the school gates and I jump on the back of his motorbike and put a helmet on. He switched on the engine and away we go!

                Five or ten minutes later we reach a warehouse. I reach for my phone and text Yunho. Part one of the plan-accomplished. I smile as I put my phone back in my pocket. Adam takes my hand and winks at me. Oh why me? I start to blush and look away. He pulls me into the warehouse and I step in to see two other guys. Members of Inspirit. .

“Why is she here?!” I’m guessing that’s Junhyun, I heard he has a bit of an anger issue.

“This is Jung Cho Hee-“

“Yes we know who she is, what is she doing here?” Hyunseung asks. “Were going out together”, Dongwoon pulls me closer.

“Yeah, uh…we are” I say.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... good?...bad?

I was listening to Sunnyhill's Grasshopper song while writing this chapter! Have you guys listened to it yet? It's too catchy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h1SixKJSKs&ob=av2n