Mysterious Figures

The Bloody Tarot Card

Yunho's POV

I was walking down the road thinking about my hetic day. Wow! they really took it seriously today at Martial Arts Clas. No pain, no gain. I must always be strong! i thought to myself. I walked down near the edge of a river when I heard a young girl shout. 

"This is for you umma and appa!" I saw a figure with a gun in their hands facing it towards their chest. I think their about to commit suicide! I panicked. I instantly did what my brain told me to do. I grabbed my tarot card from my pocket jacket and sput it through the air towards the mysterious figure...

 

 

Cho Hee's POV

I pulled the trigger when suddenly an unexpected flying card hits the bullet instead of the bullet hitting me. 

"what?...that's impossble" Ilook down and see a card, more likely to be a tarot card. Written on it was a symbol. The symbol was of a grim reaper, I just couldnt put my mind on what it meant but then I look back to the time when I went to this circus just recently, where i met a fortune teller. Wait! This was what she was saying. I remember her saying 'The cards always know your future'. I turn to the card lying on the floor again, My memory of that fateful day springs back to me... death, that's what it represents. 

I see the hole of which the bullet had shot through. I slowly look up, still in shock of what had just happened and see a masculine figure in the dark under the stars. Without thinking I burst out wanting to ask him a vast majority of questions about why he had saved my life. 

"Yah! Why did you save me?" I see him lower his head down and starts walking away, "Yah! I'm asking you a question, don't turn you back on me!" He stops and faces me again, probably regreting what he had done. 

"I think I shoud be asking the questions...What the heck were you doing?" The figure was tall and had the most beautiful face I had ever seen. The most fascinationg thing about him was that his voice was so soothing that it was scary. 

I hesitate, thinking if I should really answer his question or not, I mean I didn't even know him. "I...your a stranger, I shouldn't be telling you anything" I couldn't hold it in anymore, I had to let it out how I was feeling. All my emotions had overcome me and there was nothing I could do but let all my tears come streaming down my cheeks. 

"My...my umma told me not to speak to strangers" I find it hard to even mention my umma. I start crying. Hard. I instantly stand up on my two feet and hug him. I look up to his face and he's in a state of shock. I didn't care, I needed someone to hug. 

A few minutes past and I let go of him, seeing him look a bit relieved made me frown and go back to how I was feeling earlier. "Yah!" I shout while wiping all my tears away with my sleeve jumper. He hushes and tells me to calm down. 

"Tell me what's happened and I'll help you out". I then tell him my story of the night. 

"I'm so sorry..." he says showing a lot of sympathy. I can see in his eyes. His eyes are like diamonds sparkling in the night sky. He's gorgeous. I know that's not right but it's true. He did look a bit too old for me. 

"Come, I'm guessing you have no where to stay?" I nod. " You can stay with me". I smile in relief as he puts his arm around me. I felt so safe now that he was with me. 

 

"What's your name? he asks

 

"Jung Cho Hee" I reply

 

"Hey, we have the same surname!"

 

"What's you full name?"

 

"Yunho, Jung Yunho"

 

He even has a beautiful name...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed, next chapter coming soon!... ^_^