New Life

The Bloody Tarot Card

 

I open my eyes and realise that I’m in a total different place to where I normally am. I’m in car with black leather seats making squeaky noise as I move and shuffle about. I go back in my mind of what had happened tonight trying to blank out about my parents. Then it hits me that I’m in Yunho’s car. The strange, mysterious figure I had met only moments ago. He turns on his radio and puts on a CD. The CD starts to play and my face lights up brightly. It’s Yiruma, my favourite composer. Yunho turns to my immediate reaction.

“You like this song?” He asks me.

“Yes, Yiruma always has been my favourite composer especially this song ‘The River Flows in You’” I reply. I try to change the subject as there were so many questions going through my head also apologies.

“I’m sorry if I’m causing you any trouble-“I say

“No! You’re no trouble at all”

“Hmmm, of course, well that’s a first. Look Yunho-“

“How old are you?” He randomly questions me.

“I’m thirteen”

“Then from now on you can call me oppa” I blush and he smirks. He stares at me for a while like he’s examining every single feature of me. “You don’t look like thirteen” he mentions.

“I get that a lot. It’s a thing in my family. We age pretty quickly” He laughs for a few seconds and then I realise how stupid it sounded outside my head.

“You don’t say” after he had finished his offensive laugh, “At first I thought you were my age, 18” I laugh just like how he had laughed and look at him as if he had just been sarcastic but I guess he was really serious.

“Wow! I don’t know if I should take that as a compliment or an insult!”

“Don’t worry, it’s an insult” I look at him shocked and offended. “…I’m joking!” We both start laughing and he slows down the car.

               We stop outside a block of apartments with most of the lights switched off and I wasn’t surprised as it was probably nearly three o’clock in the morning. “Well here we go” he gets out of the car first and rushes to the other side to open my side of the car. As I step out he reaches for my hand to help me out but I refuse for him to do such a formal act.

“Really Yunho oppa I’m fine getting out. I’m not quite used to guys doing this for me as I’m quite the shy one, if you know what I mean”

“Yeah I do. I know a couple of girls who know how you feel” my face turns to full of confusions and he looks at me. “You’ll see “he says to me as if he had read my mind.

 

A few minutes past and were already in the elevator when we get to his apartment door. He reaches for his key and opens the door.

“Hello? I’m home!” Yunho says. “Yunho oppa!!!” four stunning girls rush towards Yunho giving him a hug. “We’ve missed you” one of the girls with short hair cries, “Where have you been?”

The other girl, the one just staring at me has long dark hair and has a slim figure. “Who is she?” she asks rudely.

“Oh this is Jung Cho Hee , I found her near the river” Yunho replies. “Annyeonghaseyo…” I greet timidly. The short haired girl’s face beams brightly. She steps in front and greets me. “Annyeong! I’m Lee Minyoung but…” she starts to whisper, “everyone knows me as Min, I’m so excited you’re going to join us, I’m telling you that we are going to be stronger than before!” Yunho gives Min death glare, a warning for her to stop talking, “or not…” Min stops herself from feeling confused.

“She doesn’t know does she?” says the rude one, “I’m Wang Feifei but you can call me just Fei." A girl with bright orange hair steps in front. "Fei calm down! I'm Jia!" i shake her hand and turn to Yunho. Suddenly the forth girl steps in front feeling a bit fed up of the meet and greet. "Yunho you better tell her now before it’s too late” she shouts. "it's Suzy by the way" she smiles.  

 

“Tell me what?” I ask curiously.

“Min, Jia, Suzy and Fei aren’t just ordinary thirteen year olds; I picked them off the street just like what I did with you because they had nowhere to go” Yunho answers.

“Where is this leading to?” I ask worriedly.

“I’ve been training them to fight and I formed them into a gang called Miss A”

“And we would love it if you would join us!” Min shouts excitedly.

“What!” I snap, “So what do you exactly do?”

“We kill” Fei snaps back, “I don’t expect someone like you to understand”

“Who and what do you kill?”

“Other gangs trying to kill us, DUH!” Jia explains.

“There is this gang called BIGBANG who are trying to kill us right now-“

“I know them” I had to let it out.

“What!” They all cry in unison.

“How do you know them?” asks Suzy.

“They killed my parents…”

“Then join us” says Yunho, “this is the only way to take your revenge”

“I’m in”

 

miss-a-baby-goodbye.jpg~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Been so occupied on homework lately...whats wrong with me??? I'm defenitely going to finish this story today!