What happens in the beginning???

The Bloody Tarot Card

YOUR POV

 

 

The clear blue sky has turned into darkness, all living creatures have gone to hide away in fear, the people who I love are on the edge of dying and all I’m doing is making everything worse by actually facing up to the most vicious person I know, who is willing to kill me. What am I supposed to do now? Everyone’s eyes are staring at me. The atmosphere is full of despair. I turn to look at Jia, Min, Fei and Suzy who are looking at me with their beady eyes. I know what they’re thinking. If I make any wrong move…I’m dead. It’s like a game of chess. You have to think first before you act or else if there is any wrong move, your life is in danger.

“Cho Hee-ah...” I look to my right and see Fei in distress. I’m in the most awkward position. Ji-Yong aka G-Dragon is the most dangerous gangster in Seoul. Right from the beginning he wanted to kill me and now he has a chance to. He has his gun right up at my face and his other hand wrapped around Dongwoon’s neck, holding it extra tight so he can only breathe in a tiny bit of air. Dongwoon, the person I love trapped in my enemies hands and there’s nothing I can do about it. I see him struggling and him looking deeply into my eyes.

I can’ take it anymore. I don’t want to see Dongwoon oppa nor the rest of Miss A like this, so I make my move and head towards Dongwoon.

“Stop!” G-Dragons harsh voice startles me and I do as he tells me to do. “So you’ve made your decision, that you’d rather save your so called ‘boyfriend’ instead of your best friends?” he chuckles and gives me a stern look. I guess I really need to answer his question.

“I…I…you’re making this too hard for me! Give me some time”

“By then you little friends won’t be here and I think you know what I mean” I nod and a tiny tear drips from my eye.

“You have to make a decision…you know what! I’ll do a deal! You have to read my future with those tarot cards of yours. If my futures good, I’ll free your friends. If not…the worst will happen” I keep on blinking to stop myself from crying but the tears just keep pouring out like a waterfall. I try to look back about how I got into this mess. You’re probably asking the same questions. How does this happen? What happens next? Who are you? Well…I can answer those questions. Lets start with the first question. To know the answer we’d have to go back to the beginning of how my life changed completely…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know my first chapter was a bit short but this was just to show you what happens in the end then it rewinds and goes all the way back to the beginning on the next chapter. thats when everything starts. 

 

Click next! go on! ^_^