Don't Let Me Go

Until the End

Sunggyu was disturbed in his sleep after hearing the bell ring, probably a sign for the crew to wake up or have an assembly. He quickly went out of his room to not anger the catain, remembering what happened last night. He was so worried that he can't sleep and just kept on tossing around is bed.

 

When he found the others, he was surprised that the captain isn't there yet. Everyone was looking at him as if he knows the problem.

 

He told me to leave him alone so how should I know? Sunggyu thought and glared at the others.

 

Gasp could be heard around after Woohyun entered. His eyes were bloodshot but looking as handsome as ever but over all he looked like a mess like the first time Sunggyu saw him crying his lungs out.

 

Sunggyu would be lying if he said he didn't care about Woohyun's situation. He just wants to hold him tightly and never let go, to whisper sweet nothings in his ear and play with his black hair. His thoughts were disturbed when the captain started speaking.

 

"What are you all looking at?" Woohyun shouted which startled everyone. There was a minute of awkward silence and Sunggyu wished he was dead for that short moment.

 

"Woohyun-ah are you okay?" Dongwoo asked. His eyes were full of concern and love.

 

The captain didn't respond to Dongwoo's question. He just lowered his head.

 

"I want Kim Sunggyu out of this ship. I want him back to the Diamond Island by this evening or if he tries to stop you, throw him out to the sea." Woohyun said in a monotone voice.

 

"Why so suddenly?" Myungsoo asked Woohyun, clearly not believing Woohyun's words.

 

"Just because."

 

After the short "meeting," Sunggyu went back to his room to throw all his frustration to the poor pillow.

 

"Nam ing Woohyun I can't believe you urgh!" He shouted on the top of his lungs.

 

"That bastard is so unpredictable. One moment he is so nice and cute like a puppy and then, suddenly he is all evil and a ing idiot. Why the hell is he doing this to me?!"

 

And again, the poor pillow is being attacked by the one and only Kim Sunggyu. He was so frustrated that he fell asleep. When he woke up, he was met by Sungyeol's face.

 

"What the hell?!"

 

"I'm sorry Sunggyu for waking you up but you need to decide now if you'll return or die."

 

"None of the above."

 

"Sunggyu you do know that Woohyun can kill you."

 

"I know, I know. I'll go talk to him first." He smiled at Sungyeol and proceeded on finding Woohyun. After a minute or two, he saw Woohyun at the deck staring at the water.

 

"W-woohyun..." When Woohyun turned around, he quickly frowned at the sight of Sunggyu.

 

"What do you want?" Sunggyu was sure that Woohyun is irritated at him.

 

"I need an explanation."

 

"Explanation for what?" Woohyun raised an eyebrow.

 

"Explanation for throwing me out, letting me go."

 

"No explanation needed." The captain started walking away when Sunggyu pulled his wrist.

 

"Woohyun damn it! Tell me why are you doing this to me?!" Sunggyu shouted at Woohyun. He holds him tightly that will surely leave a mark on Woohyun's wrist.

 

"Sunggyu, you're hurting me..." Sunggyu then loosen his grip on Woohyun. He was so stupid for hurting Woohyun when he promised not to.

 

"Do you think you're not hurting me?"

 

Woohyun just stayed silent after hearing Sunggyu.

 

"Woohyun why can't you see that I'm always here for you? I'm willing to risk everything for you! Call me insane or stupid but trust me I'll do anything for you."

 

The captain still stayed silent and damn, Sunggyu was getting irritated by Woohyun's attitude.

 

"CAN YOU PLEASE SP--" Sunggyu was interrupted by Woohyun's sorry. Sunggyu lifted Woohyun's chin so that he could look at Woohyun's eyes.

 

"Nam Woohyun please don't let me go."

 

Thump.

 

Thump.

 

Thump.

 

His heart was pounding faster after saying those words to Woohyun. Sunggyu is so ing afraid waiting for Woohyun's response.

 

He's gonna kill me. Nice going Kim Sunggyu.

 

"I-I won't but it's always your decision if you want to leave."

 

"Trust me, I don't want to go back there and I remember saying I want to be with you forever."

 

"Forever is such a long time."

 

"As long as I'm with you, forever is too short." Sunggyu hugged Woohyun and kissed his forehead. They continue on hugging until Sungyeol interrupted them.

 

Sungyeol was running towars them, eyes closed and just stopped when he thinks he is near Woohyun.

 

"Oh my gahd! Woohyun, Sunggyu is missing!" Sungyeol said it in between pants. He was clearly tired from all the running. When he didn't get a response, he looked up only to see Sunggyu there besides Woohyun. And one of his arms is around Woohyun's waist.

 

"Oh... I better get going. Sorry for the interruption." The choding ran away laughing like a maniac and shouting some nonsense.

 

Meanwhile, Sunggu and Woohyun just starred at each other and then, started laughing. Sunggyu liked this, seeing Woohyun laughing and smiling. He'll do just about anything just to always see him smile.

 


 

Author's Note:

Hello everyone especially my new readers. I hope you're enjoying this story and please feel free to comment. Probably fluff for the next chapter ;)