Just Leave Me Alone

Until the End

Woohyun fell asleep while being cooed by Sunggyu. For the first time this year, he slept peacefully. No nightmares, no dreams to remind him of the past. This is what he wanted, a good night sleep.

But the peace didn't last long. When Woohyun woke up, he was greeted by someone's chest and an arm wrapped around his waist. It took him a few seconds before he realized what is happening. The captain was too shocked that he kicked the man besides him and a loud thud was heard.

"What the hell?" The man said, clearly irritated being woken up early.

"Excuse me, Mr. Kim Sunggyu but you are harassing me!" Woohyun said.

"I wasn't harassing you, I was hugging you!" Sunggyu reasoned out.

"You were clearly harassing me, you can't just hug a person."

Suddenly, Sunggyu stepped closer to Woohyun and leaned over where their faces are nearly an inch apart.

"But you obviously enjoyed it." Sunggyu said with a smirk.

The captain's face was painted with a pink blush. He shoved Sunggyu away and told him to get out. Sunggyu was laughing so hard that he was so surpised when Woohyun slammed the door on his face.

After taking a bath, Woohyun went out of his room. He saw some of his crew members cleaning while Myungsoo and Sungyeol are on the verge of having a fist fight so he stopped them before something happens. After that, he searched for Sunggyu.

I'm gonna make that hamster suffer so bad. I hate him! Woohyun thought.

While he was plotting hia evil plans for Sunggyu, something caught his eyes. In the deck, there was Sunggyu and Dongwoo laughing at something. Sunggyu's eyes formed a cresent shape like the moon and his smile are as bright as the sun. He can feel the heat radiated from it making his face flush red.

"Nam Woohyun what is happening to you?" He said while slapping his face.

When he opened his eyes, he saw Sunggyu and Dongwoo looking at him weirdly. Woohyun just glared at them and went back to his room. He settled on his bed and thinks about what happened a while ago. Sunggyu wasn't supposed to make him feel that way, no one is. After too much thinking, Woohyun was clearly frustrated and threw his pilow somewhere in his room.

"Ouch!"

Woohyun suddenly sat up when he heard the noise. "I know someone is there, just come out." He heard shuffling near his closet and there he saw the son of the politician.

"What are you doing here? Spying on me?" Woohyun said.

"Not really. I just thought you missed me so I went here." Sunggyu said with smile.

"Mr. Kim Sunggyu please go upstairs and leave me alone." Woohyun then laid down and tried to get a nap. Sunggyu on the other hand, went to the bed and lay besides Woohyun when he thought the captain is already asleep.

He was so shocked when Woohyun suddenly spoke. "I told you to leave me alone and do some cleaning upstairs." The captain said while his eyes were close.

"I just want to be with you, okay? Please don't push me away."

The evening came when Woohyun woke up and pushed Sunggyu to the floor.

"Good evening!" Woohyun said surprassing a laugh.

Sunggyu replied with a groan and said, "Please don't do that again." He was so irritated when Woohyun couldn't hold it anymore and laughed.

"Your expression is so priceless." The captain said in between laughs. "Lets get out of here and get some dinner." He added and then, dragged Sunggyu out of his room.

During dinner, Howon sat beside Woohyun and told him that he is getting too close to that rich brat which is Sunggyu and Woohyun just replied with a shrug. After that, they all went back to their rooms to get some sleep and of course, Sunggyu has to do the dishes again. He went to his room after that while thinking about Woohyun.

Around midnight, he woke up from his peaceful sleep when he heard a glass shatter. He quicokly went to Woohyun's room, knowing that Woohyun may be the cause of this. When he arrived at the door, he heard shouts and cries. Sunggyu knocked on the door and said, "Woohyun I'm here."

"Leave me alone Kim Sunggyu! I don't need your help! Don't you dare step inside my room or open that damn door or I'm gonna kill you!" Woohyun shouted.

"But--" Sunggyu was cut off when Woohyun suddenly opened the door.

"You don't understand me at all, Sunggyu. You had a wonderful life with your parents. Your life is not ed up like me."

"Woohyun I understand you, okay? Stop thinking that I don't. I clearly understand everything. You are broken, you are blaming yourself for what happened to your brother, you don't want this and you need someone to be there for you. Just please let me in and I'll fix you." Sunggyu explained.

"Just leave me alone, Sunggyu. You can't fix this damn creature because he is all broken inside. You can't fix everything, when it comes to people you can't just tighten a screw or replace a part and solve all of your problems. Some things are just broken."

"W-woo--"

"SUNGGYU JUST... JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. PLEASE SUNGGYU JUST LEAVE ME A-ALONE!" Woohyun then slammed the door and cried his lungs out.

And this time, Sunggyu didn't stay. Sunggyu left Woohyun and went back to his room without looking back.

I'm so sorry Sunggyu. You can't fix me.

 


 

 Author's note:

Hello my lovely readers! I'm back after such a long time. I'm continuing this story so don't worry. Thank you so much for patiently waiting for an update.