T E N

Don't Change, Please. (Jungkook Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mari’s POV 

I woke up to the sound of a ‘ding’ from my phone 

 

Kookie: Don’t forget about today, or else I’ll have to drag you here 

 

I smiled at the text he sent me. I’m kind of worried for today, a) he’ll be spotted by fans and crazy rumours are going to spread, b) Everything is going to be awkward between us.., c) the thought of a & b happening. I got up and got ready. 

I went to the living room and I spot Yerin eating her breakfast. “Yerinn!” I hummed and cling to her. “What is it?” she asked. “I’m really nervous” I told her. “You meeting Jungkook?” she questioned. “Yeah..” I turned around to grab a piece of toast. “Hey, can I ask you something? and be honest with me” she spoke setting her toast down on her plate. “Shoot” I replied turning my whole body facing her. “You have still feelings for Jungkook?” She interrogated. I almost choked on my toast, “What?!” I semi shouted. “I know you had feelings for him.. but does it still linger?” she posed another question. “Be honest with me” she continued. I sat myself down across her. “I can’t say that I lost all my feelings towards him, 2 years ago.. when he left I told myself that I loved him. But when we we’re distanced, my feelings were slowly going away” I confessed. “I see..” she pondered. “I mean, what do I know about this love thing? I haven’t had a boyfriend in my whole life. How am I suppose to know. I don’t even know how to process my feelings” I ranted. “Ok, let me help you out. Do you get this weird feeling in your stomach when you see him, or when he smiles, or when he laughs, or when he talks to you in a certain way?” she said. I pictured all the memories in my head, he was always there for me, his presence felt so natural. But, when he smiles, when he laughs, when he talks and look at me.. I feel like a zap of electricity ran through my body. As cheesy as that sounds, It’s how I really feel when i’m with him, at least that’s what I remembered. “Yeah.. I could say so” I replied. “Dude, you’re whipped” she teased along with her smirk. “You’re so not helping, I’m done with you Lee Yerin” I said walking away. “Awwww, don’t be mad” she laughed. “Can you at least help me pick an outfit?” I asked. “Yeah yeah, anything for you” she said as she went into my room. 

 

Jungkook’s POV 

“Does this look good?” I asked Jimin hyung for an opinion. “Yeah man, where are you going anyway looking like that?” he asked. “Uh, somewhere..” I mumbled. “YAH, are you going on a date?” V hyung peeked inside the room. “It’s not a date, we’re just hanging out” I said looking at my reflection in the mirror. V and Jimin looked at eachother and rushed behind my back. “Who is this girl?” “When did you meet her?” “Is she pretty?” “How dare you cheat on me” “Show me a picture” both of them threw words at my face. “Hyung, hyung, hyung it’s not a date, she’s my best friend.. she’s my childhood friend” I defended myself. “Can we at least know her name and a picture of her?” asked V hyung. I took my phone out of my pants reluctantly and showed a picture of Mari. “MARI?!” they both shouted. “Shhh” I shushed them. “You’re lying aren’t you” convinced Jimin. “No, we’re actually friends” I said. “NO WAY!” shouted V hyung. “What, you don’t believe me?” I asked both of them. They shook their heads. “I’ll prove it to you” I said nonchalantly. Great, now how am I going to prove myself. 

 

Kookie: Mari, this is important! you gotta video call me right now, it’s really urgent 

Cala-Mari: What? what’s wrong? are you okay?

Kookie: Just video call me now pleaseeeee 

Cala-Mari: Fineee stop being pushy 

 

My phone starts to vibrate, and a picture of Mari popped up. I swiped the button to the right, accepti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter