N I N E

Don't Change, Please. (Jungkook Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mari’s POV 

“Sup, guys. A lot of you requested a Q&A video on twitter, and the hashtag #CalaMariQ&A trended worldwide! you guys never cease to amaze me, I love you, I really do” I said shaping my hands into a heart. “Let’s get on with the first question. This is from @getitguurl, love the name by the way” I winked. “She asks, how do you feel after performing on star king? did you get more recognition in Korea? Love you lots xx” I read. “Love you too! Performing on star king a week ago was an amazing experience, but I had moments where I wanted to breakdown and back out, but thankfully I got a hold of myself and finally performed, and about the recognition thing, I’m really not sure, however I saw an article about me.. does that count?” I answered. “Next question comes from @Ugot7meinthefeels, she asks, did you have any idol friends?” I read. “I’m actually quite close now with Jimin from 15&, after the show we exchanged numbers and we texts and skype called. She’s a really kind, genuine, and funny person” I answered. “This one is from @Marinoticemepls” I laughed. “You’ve been noticed” I told her through the camera. “Her question.. well it’s not really a question, more like a request. She said, Mari unnie, can you do more videos with Hanbin oppa, he’s so hot omg” I read.

 

 

 

“oooh Hanbin, someone just called you hot, you better thank her” I turned my head to him. He was actually in my room playing his phone, we are supposed to hang out today, but I had to record first. He sat next to me and bowed. “Thank you @Marinoticemepls” he thanked. “Alright, you can go back now” I shooed him. “Nope, you brought me here, I’m gonna stay here for the rest of the video” He spoke like a 5 year old. “This kid really..” I mumbled. “Yah! what do you mean this kid, I’m older than you, you should call me oppa!” he complained. I put on a disgusted face, “Um, no thanks, you’re just Hanbin to me” I respond. “Alright, since you’re here, lets answer some questions for you” I said scrolling down my twitter feed to find some questions. “Ah, here. This is from @Kpopluver31, she asks, Hanbin oppa, what is your ideal girl like?” I read. “My ideal girl?” he asks, I nodded. “Well, she has to be kindhearted, has a passion for music, so that we can relate, and she has to understand me and accepts me for who I am, and has a great and funny personality!” he answered. “There you go girls” I glanced at the camera. After answering a few more questions, we decided to end the video. By we I meant Hanbin. He’s been complaining a lot. “Alright beautiful people, I’m afraid we have to end it here, leave any comments for the next video, see you later!” I waved my hand at the camera. “Bye bye” Hanbin waved and I turned off the camera afterwards. “Let’s go already!” he whined. “I swear you’re like 5 year old sometimes” I shook my head. “I must be the cutest 5 year old there is” he said with full on aegyo. “More like the oldest 5 year old there is” I replied. “Whatever, I’m still cute” he sassed me. “The king of sass has returned ladies and gentleman” I said to an invisible audience. “You’re weird” he said. “I know” I smiled. “Where do you want to go?” I asked. opening the door of my room, “Myeongdong? Hongdae?” he suggested. Since we moved to Seoul 5 months ago, we haven’t had the chance to explore the city that much, we’ve all been really busy with our stuff. Hanbin with his music, Yerin with her hectic intership, and me with music and youtube planning and filming. “Let’s go to Myeongdong” I decided. “Is Yerin coming?” he asked. “Yeah, she’ll be a little bit late” I answered. We went out the house and walked to the place. 

 

Jungkook’s POV 

After meeting Mari for the first time in forever, she decided to forgive me. We exchanged numbers again, this time I spammed her with texts. 

 

Kookie: Mari! good morning (10:01 am)

Cala-Mari: It’s almost noon pabo -_- (10:02 am)

Kookie: I j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter