The Encounter [만남]

Black Pearl [Original Ver.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM- Black Pearl by Exo [click here]

------------------------------------------------

Daehyun scratched his head as he ran out of the house, shifting into his domesticated form, a blond cat. 

*Yah, Kim Leo, Baek Hanseul. Can you hear me?* He called out, pushing his telepathic abilities in search for the two troublemakers. The only problem was, the telepathy would only work if one of them was in cat form.

*Yes?* Two voices responed. 

*Where are you guys at?* Daehyun inquired. He instantly saw an image of a familiar street not too far from where he was. 

*Stay there.* he chided. 

Daehyun leaped off the wall and ran toward the two of them. 

_________

"And who might you be?" Kai demanded roughly as he grabbed the girl's shoulder. 

The girl looked as if she was caught off by surprise, and for a moment, Kai could have sworn he saw her eyes flash a blue in warning in the midst of broad daylight.

He immediately regretted his actions. His sharp eyes caught the sight of her bottom lip trembling slightly. And almost instantaneously, he felt this strange attraction to her. She was beautiful. She was the modern definition of a natural beauty: straight and shiny ebony locks, big bright brown eyes like those of a deer, and full kissable pink lips that were a little bit parted as they made a tiny 'o' from her initial surprise.

What Kai didn't expect was her scent. She smelled like... he couldn't describe it, but damn, her scent was addicting. His inner wolf wanted nothing but to cuddle up next to her and lose itself in her scent. He applauded himself as he kept his hand on her shoulder. He wasn't going to touch a random girl, no matter how hot she was or how good she smelled. 

He met her eyes as she turned around. He swore he felt his heart thud even faster against his ribcage, and although he had no idea what the hell was happening, he was enjoying it. The thought of her leaving his sight made his stomach clench in apprehension.

The wind, much to Kai's dismay, blew toward his direction and he caught whiff of that miraculous fragrance again. It was a combination of different scents: citrus, wild berries, pomegranate, and passion fruit. Her scent literally bewitched him. It beckoned him to come even closer. 

Daehyun arrived just in the nick of time in his human form when Leo smacked off Kai's hand. Leo wasn't her best friend now; he was her sworn protector and he did not like the way the stranger was staring at his princess.

"I could ask you the same thing..." Leo trailed off, fighting back a hiss as his posture stiffened. 

Daehyun pushed Hanseul behind his back as he strode up. "What do you want?" He asked irritably as he gave the guy a warning glare. He was not pleased.

Kai mentally scoffed. These people were so arrogant and stuck up. What was wrong with them? Humans weren't like this. He folded his arms as he didn't take one step back. He wasn't intimidated, not one bit.

Before Kai could say anything, the rest of exo came up behind him. 

"Yah, Jongin. What did you get your self into this time?" D.O. frowned as he assessed the scene. His eyes widened when he saw the girl behind the two men. He didn't know what was happening at all, but he almost forgot about the situation at hand. He didn't care what was going on right now. His inner werewolf just begged him to take a few steps closer, closer to the girl. 

"I knew we were being followed." Tao muttered darkly. 

"Why were you following us?" T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter