The Festival [축제]

Black Pearl [Original Ver.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM- Nostalgia by Gain ft. Eric of Shinhwa [here]

All eleven members of exo froze when they saw Chanyeol come out. He was unharmed. They were about to breathe a sigh of relief when they realized that his hand was firmly clutching Hanseul's. They were both smiling like lovesick puppies. 

Leo's eyes almost bulged out. 'No way... Not considering how oblivious Hanseul is.' He thought to himself. 

It was awkwardly silent as the two met their eyes with everyone else's.

Chanyeol just scoffed and led her into the kitchen. "Lay hyung! Do we have any food left?" Chanyeol called out. 

Lay snapped out of his daze and went to help cook a meal for Hanseul. "Coming." He called. 

"Did you guys... you know... bond?" Kai asked bluntly. Why did his heart throb at the thought of losing her to one of his brothers? If anything, he should have been happy for them...

Hanseul blushed a little bit while Chanyeol chuckled. "Maybe." He responded playfully. 

"Why would you even ask that?" Chen laughed. "It's so obvious he imprinted on her. Look at the way he looks at her, Kai." 

Suddenly Queen Eunhye came out of nowhere with a devious smirk on her face. "Who bonded with who?" She smiled. 

Everybody looked at Chanyeol. It was kind of obvious. He stuck to his newfound mate like glue; his hand was tucked right around the curve of her waist, drawing her even closer to him. Eunhye chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Good job, Chanyeol! You're definitely my favorite son at the moment." She grinned. "Ah, and welcome to the family, Hanseul-ah." She said warmly. 

Hanseul bowed slightly. "Thank you Queen Eunhye." She said politely. 

Eunhye laughed and looked at Hanseul's haggard state. "Child, you should go eat. After all, tomorrow is the Lunar Festival." 

Hanseul raised a brow. "Festival?" She asked in a small voice. 

"Yes. Tomorrow is the fullest moon of the year, and we hold a festival to celebrate it." Eunhye explained. "I should be getting back to my work though, boys. Take care of your mate, Chanyeol." She chided as she left. 

Hanseul's eyes flicked over to Leo. He looked guilt stricken, and if not, in a state worse than her's. She softened. "Come over here, Leo." She said gently. 

Leo flinched. "Yeah, Hanseul?" he said as he crawled over. 

"I'm not mad at you." She said softly. "Don't you know me better than that?" She said with twinkling eyes. 

Leo softened. "I know. I just feel more guilty and disappointed in myself." 

Hanseul gave him a hug. "Well, don't. You know I can't stay mad, and I understand Hankyul oppa's decisions. I get it." She said in a soothing voice. 

Leo hugged her back. "I won't do it again next time." 

Hanseul slapped his back playfully as she let go of him. "There better not be a next time, Leo Kim." She said playfully. 

"There won't be." He promised wholeheartedly. 

The next morning was hectic. Hanseul didn't want to get up as usual, and only actually got up when Suho came in with a sphere of water hovering right over her bed. 

The boys had to get ready for the festival, and apparently, so did she. 

A few minutes later, Hanseul settled herself into a cocoon on her bed. Leo was out getting ready himself, and Luhan came to check up on her. 

He knocked on the door first. No response. He opened the door with his telekinesis and let himself in. He saw a slowly moving figure swaddled within the blankets. With a flick of his hand, the blankets were floating in the air and he saw Hanseul curled to her side like an adorable kitten. She looked like hello kitty. Her dark eyelashes fluttered a little bit as she breathed evenly. Her long legs were leaned over to one side. The sight was tempting and yet she looked adorable as at the same time. 

"Hanseul-ah." He called as he gently shook her shoulder. She was totally out. He put his hands on his hips. "I'm going to kiss you if you don't wake up." Luhan said. He knew he shouldn't have; his inner self was calling for even more than a simple kiss. 

There was no response. 

Luhan chuckled and his lips bent down to meet her cheek. At that moment, Chanyeol came in and involuntarily let out a little growl. Luhan's lips were hoverig only a few inches above his mate's cheek. 

"Hey there, someone's a little bit possessive." Luhan joked as he straightened himself back up.

Chanyeol took her into his arms. "Hey baby? Wake up." He urged gently with his deep morning voice.

"You know you're probably going to have to share her with us." Luhan stated coolly. 

Chanyeol knew that. Once one of them bonded, the higher chances the rest of them would have of bonding to her as well. Chanyeol smirked. "I'm not going to let you touch her until you bond to her, hyung."

Chanyeol lamented at the fact that Hanseul had worn such short shorts to her sleep. He could tell his hyung was glancing over her shapely legs. 

Luhan shrugged. "Fair enough." 

Chanyeol gently shook her again. "Hey, Hanseul-ah. Babe. Wake up." 

This time, Hanseul actually awoke, but blinked and snuggled herself back into his arms into the crook of his neck. "No." She mumbled against his warm skin. 

At that point Leo came in and tsked. "She went back into bed again, didn't she?" 

Leo grabbed a cup from the bathroom and filled it with water. He dumped some of it on Hanseul's face. Hanseul hissed. "Yah, punk. Wanna die?" She threatened darkly as she swept her dripping hair back.

Leo chuckled. "Get up." He replied. "I have more water." He sang as he shook the water in the cup to prove his point. "Actually, screw that, I should get Prince Suho." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter