Tickled Revenge

My Sleeping Kyu

All the color in his face left, as his body turned stiff. His eyes, mixed in disbelief and fear, stared straight at you. His jaw dropped, along with his grip around your waist.

 

Kyu could NEVER sleep alone. He didn't know why; he just couldn't. Hyun Joong hyung always explained it, on Kyu's behalf, as fear, but it never really was "fear" so much, as it was just plain uncomfortable. Fans even knew this from "Thanks for Waking Me Up." He'd always end up sleeping either with one of s, his human-sized teddy bear (which he gave to you to take care of before he left the army^^) or waking up next to complete strangers in the dorm. 

 

"Aigoo, how will this kid EVER survive 2 years in the army??" you thought the first time you watched the show. At this point, you had the upper hand, and you relished in the obvious panic in his face.


You were about to push him off and leave the couch, when his long, elegant fingers jabbed and dug into the side of your waist. Your back curled up against his chest. Your arms protectively hovering your stomach, as you failed miserably to contain your laughter. 

 

"Ya! Kyu Jong-ah~~~" you squirmed as he chuckled at the sound of his name. You caught his innocent yet playful grin. He seemed very pleased with your childish eye-smile towards him. 

 

"Kyeopta~~~" he whispered, sustaining the last syllable of the word.

 

This tickling went on for about a minute, until Kyu found your weak spot. About a centimeter down from your waist, at the meaty curve of your right side, he poked you with the first digit of his index finger. You jolted, and laughed so hard at his touch that you actually rolled over and off the couch. 

 

Kyu, with his free arm still hugging your waist, followed --no, LAUNCHED -- off the couch, falling right behind you on the ground!

 

You both bursted out laughing, literally rolling on the floor, praising God that you had moved the coffee table farther away earlier before watching the movie that afternoon. Hearing him laugh so hard though... It was like all of Korea could hear him. It almost rivaled Hyun Joong oppa's laugh. The last time you heard him laugh this hard was when Jung Min-i ripped his pants.

 

When you finally got a hold of yourself, you realized you couldn't move or get up anymore, and Kyu's explosive laugh died down. You pushed yourself up, supporting yourself up on your elbows, when you realized the position you were in. You gulped. Kyu... was on top of you.

 

A/N: Original post here. Yes, I realized I changed point of view a lot in the first and second chapters. That's beause the Christmas post was supposed to be a one-shot originally, but due to popular demands from my fellow Triple S, I wrote most of the story in third person :P The next two chapters are in KYU JONG's perspective, so get excited for it :D Silent readers, don't forget to comment, upvote and subscribe please <3